Oklahoma KKK Says They're Not Promoti...

Oklahoma KKK Says They're Not Promoting Hate

There are 323 comments on the NewsOn6 Tulsa story from Feb 17, 2012, titled Oklahoma KKK Says They're Not Promoting Hate. In it, NewsOn6 Tulsa reports that:

The Ku Klux Klan is actively recruiting throughout Oklahoma. The KKK fliers turned up in Sand Springs and at least four towns in Okfuskee County.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NewsOn6 Tulsa.

“I'm a racist's worst nightmare”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#174 Jun 17, 2012
Ratiional Tulsaans wrote:
<quoted text>who accused your sister of being "one"? what are the details? The NAACP's donations are, 70%, from whites and Jews. Blacks do not donate to the KKK. If the NAACP was like the KKK, why would a majority of their donations be from whites and Jews, you liar? Even the redneck country and music singer, Garth Brooks has donated money to the NAACP and received their IMAGE AWARD at their annual banquet. Was your sister practicing racism? If she was raised like you, she is a racist. Every black in the topix hate you because you are clearly recognized as a white racist? Your denials mean nothing. You are a racist and a white supremacist.
My sister is not a racist you racist dumbfuck. Go choke on a cock and die you racist prick
Packing Heat

United States

#175 Jun 17, 2012
Rodney King Drinking and Smoking Weed Before Drowning.
He was in the pool hiding from the cops,,, of course he was drunk and stoned, he was screaming because he thought there was 4 off duty LAPD Officers (all friends of Barack Obama) trying to drown him. King's fiancée, Cynthia Kelley then went to the backyard and discovered him drinking pool water from the bottom of the pool and called police. Paramedics attempted to revive King, but were unsuccessful.
Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton will probably demand a statue in his honor in the bottom of the pool.

Now, can we all just learn to swim.

“The one who knows”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#178 Jun 17, 2012
<quoted text>
You right wing hateful bastard, let's hear the details about what happened between the NAACP and your ugly racist ass sister. You right wing dog, you scum, let's hear the details. Or, is this just a fantasy in m=your mind in order to reinforce your racist KKK views? You dirty liar.
First, give us the links of your appearance on CSPAN, and links to these university studies that "prove" that white men are homosexuals.

“The one who knows”

Location hidden

#179 Jun 17, 2012
Your type is the kind which has sank or nation into one of paranoia of the races, and division.
Oh, you seem to be doing a good job of bringing that about, boy.
Packing Heat

United States

#180 Jun 17, 2012
bluestreak prime wrote:
<quoted text>
First, give us the links of your appearance on CSPAN, and links to these university studies that "prove" that white men are homosexuals.

I think this is one of the pictures of Ratiional Tulsaans during his interview but I am not sure it made it to C-SPAN.

http://mypenmypaper.wordpress.com/2009/08/01/...

Location hidden

#181 Jun 18, 2012
<quoted text>You right wing hateful bastard, let's hear the details about what happened between the NAACP and your ugly racist ass sister. You right wing dog, you scum, let's hear the details. Or, is this just a fantasy in m=your mind in order to reinforce your racist KKK views? You dirty liar.
First off, my sister does not look like your ugly one eyed, buck tooth father. My sister made told a black kid to do something cause she was his manager where they worked and he made it seemed she made him her slave and he reported her to the NAACP. She made no racial comments in front of him or behind his back because she is not that kind of person. So fuck you rt you racist piece of shit. Enjoy hell when you get there

Location hidden

#183 Jun 18, 2012
<quoted text>
It is no way you would have your right wing white supremacist hateful phony religious views if they did not come from your racist parents. Nobody thinks like you but right wing racists. Therefore, I will assume that your sister is a right winger also. Right wingers are white supremacists and racists. I bet the NAACP was 100% right in defending the young black you racist Glen Beck loving excrement. You racist Obama hating bastard. I am behind the NAACP 100% on their action against your racist ugly fat nasty white sister who probably farts when she walks. I bet she is a filthy nasty heifer. You are gross too. Time to take your KKK robe and hood to the cleaners, you filthy right wing liar.
Blah blah blah, can you ever come up with original material? Repetition gets boring after awhile, but then again, you are the most racial boring person on these boards. Are you getting mad because you KNOW Obama is going to lose?
SandyLu

Tulsa, OK

#184 Jun 20, 2012
Dash Riprock wrote:
The face of the devil has many colors
Hey, hi, we play HC together, LOL, small world huh?
Vicar

Tulsa, OK

#185 Jun 20, 2012
This country needs a fkicnug enema. Political correctness has everyone walking on egg shells. Why is the government allowed to regulate my, and your, brain? If I want to hate someone for any reason that should be my goddman right. The government should not be allowed to dictate how we feel.

If I hate white people, I'm good. But, if I hate black people, I'm a racist, and that's a crime. If you're going to regulate it, regulate it bilaterally.

There are a LOT of people that I absolutely despise and would not give a fat rats ass what happened to them. That is my right. You never know, you might be one of them.

“The one who knows”

Location hidden

#187 Jun 21, 2012
Bluestreak, Midwest, Jimbo, Cowboy and Michele are all members of the KKK.
Proof?
They hate Blacks and want to kill my people.
No, it's just you that we don't like.

Location hidden

#188 Jun 22, 2012
Bluestreak, Midwest, Jimbo, Cowboy and Michele are all members of the KKK. They hate Blacks and want to kill my people. I resent that, and urge all Blacks to rally around our President, and fight these sick white racists.
Prove it liar
Mike Tyson

United States

#189 Jun 22, 2012
kim black wrote:
I say hell yea its about time someone did something to protect white mans rights! I'm sick of hearing the black mans complaints every time the white man trys to do something for our own race! Yet the black man has black history month, how about our government given us white history month!!! In tulsa I'm always hearing on the news how black gangs do drive by shootings!how the black men killed at pointblank the white couple in the park and stolen there car!!! How can you respect those who do this kind of crap! Then the black gangs go around like twelve year olds painting up our neighborhoods!!grow up!!! They did this to themselves!!!! I say God bless the KKK may God Watch over them!!
I will knock you out if I catch you with my girl friend...Barack hussein obama.

“The one who knows”

Location hidden

#190 Jun 22, 2012
I have received several hundred emails stating that i won this debate!

“The one who knows”

Location hidden

#191 Jun 22, 2012
i am doing some good debating today!
SandyLu

Claremore, OK

#192 Jul 3, 2012
<quoted text>
It is no way you would have your right wing white supremacist hateful phony religious views if they did not come from your racist parents. Nobody thinks like you but right wing racists. Therefore, I will assume that your sister is a right winger also. Right wingers are white supremacists and racists. I bet the NAACP was 100% right in defending the young black you racist Glen Beck loving excrement. You racist Obama hating bastard. I am behind the NAACP 100% on their action against your racist ugly fat nasty white sister who probably farts when she walks. I bet she is a filthy nasty heifer. You are gross too. Time to take your KKK robe and hood to the cleaners, you filthy right wing liar.
It appears you have chosen the wrong name, you are anything but rational!

Gee, I don't even know you, I certainly don't hate you, but it seems to me that you are a bit bigoted! And I don't care what color you are or are not, but if you don't care about this country and the fact that it's going to hell in Obama's hand basket perhaps you should jump in and go too!

'Nuff said?

Location hidden

#194 Jul 4, 2012
<quoted text>Woman, listen to me, and listen very carefully: Today is the 4th of July. During the American Revolution, over 5000 blacks fought on the side of George Washington and the colonies. When the war was over, most of them went back into slavery.
Woman, GODDAMMIT, I am mad anyway. WHO IN THE HELL GAVE YOU PERMISSION TO ADDRESS ME?????????
If you and I came face to face, on a sidewalk, at night, I would advise you to skedaddle and FAST!!!!!!
Not very long ago, I hit a white woman in my office. She mouthed off some right wing politics, and I knocked the living shit out of her, and fired her too. She cried, ran out of my office, and I ran after her. I was going to beat her some more. There were even some coward white boys in my office at the time, working on various things, and they did nothing.
That white woman ran to her car, with me in hot pursuit of her, and she locked all of her doors as I grabbed her door handle, and started yanking on it violently. As she burnt rubber driving off of my lot, I chased her car, on foot, for about two blocks while yelling racial slurs at her.
Woman, you better shut your mouth.
You a liar, you didn't do shit and don't you ever speak to a woman like that. You best be glad we haven't met or I'd seriously beat your ass for speaking to her like that. She's more woman than you anyways you prissy bitch

Location hidden

#195 Jul 4, 2012
<quoted text>Woman, listen to me, and listen very carefully: Today is the 4th of July. During the American Revolution, over 5000 blacks fought on the side of George Washington and the colonies. When the war was over, most of them went back into slavery.
Woman, GODDAMMIT, I am mad anyway. WHO IN THE HELL GAVE YOU PERMISSION TO ADDRESS ME?????????
If you and I came face to face, on a sidewalk, at night, I would advise you to skedaddle and FAST!!!!!!
Not very long ago, I hit a white woman in my office. She mouthed off some right wing politics, and I knocked the living shit out of her, and fired her too. She cried, ran out of my office, and I ran after her. I was going to beat her some more. There were even some coward white boys in my office at the time, working on various things, and they did nothing.
That white woman ran to her car, with me in hot pursuit of her, and she locked all of her doors as I grabbed her door handle, and started yanking on it violently. As she burnt rubber driving off of my lot, I chased her car, on foot, for about two blocks while yelling racial slurs at her.
Woman, you better shut your mouth.
Oh and it's called a public forum, she doesn't need permission to speak
Reflections

Tulsa, OK

#197 Jul 4, 2012
If reincarnation were true and I was given the choice of coming back as a dog or a black man I would be eating shite and barking at the moon for my next life.

Location hidden

#198 Jul 4, 2012
<quoted text>Another thing, woman, you refer to me as a "racist?" What are you doing hanging around in the KKK chat? Then you slam our President. Did you know that the KKK hates President Obama?
The queer known as Midwest also hates President Obama, just like the KKK does. But this racist will tell you, that he hates his policies, lol. The KKK also says that: They sway that they hate his policies, lol.
Why is it that only a certain group of people, predominately white people, hate the President? Blacks love him, Hispanics love him, Orientals love him. Just a certain group of whites hate him, like the racist whining little queer, Midwest.
You are the racist, woman. No, President Obama has done an excellent job as President. The only folks that would deny that would be a racist white person.
Midwest, a queer, hates the President. I look at it this way, the enemy of my enemy is my friend.
Also, I don't want to hear your declaration as a Christian. Despite the Hollywood movies that you've seen, there were no white people in the Bible until the Romans in the New Testament.
White woman, who is your God? The Bible, for the most part,took place in Northeast Africa. Your ancestors emerged in Europe. Who is your God, white woman?

Prove it liar

“too busy lookin' good!”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#200 Mar 3, 2013
Still waiting for the link on those CSPAN appearances there, RT!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sand Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tulsa Police Arrest Three For Homicide (Dec '09) 2 hr JessicasLilSister 74
Dear Tulsa, Remove Rename Lee's Name 15 hr KKK and Donald Trump 2
Prostitute Tiffany Friederich 17 hr Tiffany is Stupid 26
Patrick Gordon Wed mrssupernerd 5
News Tulsa Man Says Gas Grill Purchased At Lowe's Bu... (Jul '08) Aug 14 From now on 9
Blue Eyed Devil Coward Betty Shelby in Rogers C... Aug 13 Shes All Yours 1
Chase Cantrell is a Moron Aug 12 Guest 3

Sand Springs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sand Springs Mortgages