Oklahoma KKK Says They're Not Promoting Hate

There are 20 comments on the Feb 17, 2012, NewsOn6 Tulsa story titled Oklahoma KKK Says They're Not Promoting Hate. In it, NewsOn6 Tulsa reports that:

The Ku Klux Klan is actively recruiting throughout Oklahoma. The KKK fliers turned up in Sand Springs and at least four towns in Okfuskee County.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NewsOn6 Tulsa.

Packing Heat

United States

#140 May 22, 2012
Ratiional Tulsaans wrote:
can't stand a old washed up white woman that is mad because black men are no longer attracted to her, so she joins the KKK with angry small penis white boys.

Open your mouth and give me a big ah Rational Tulsan. Now go back to sucking your stepbrother you dickless chimp.
you-wish-u-were- me

Checotah, OK

#141 Jun 3, 2012
How do you join???

“ Dump Obama November 6, 2012”

Since: Jan 11

Flush it.

#142 Jun 3, 2012
you-wish-u-were-me wrote:
How do you join???
Go to their web site all the information if there.
Rational Tulsans

Tulsa, OK

#143 Jun 5, 2012
All white conservative people in Oklahoma are mostly descendants of KKKers. That is why they hate blacks so much, unless blacks play football or basketball for them.

“The one who knows”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#145 Jun 5, 2012
Rational Tulsans wrote:
All white conservative people in Oklahoma are mostly descendants of KKKers. That is why they hate blacks so much, unless blacks play football or basketball for them.
Go eat some watermelon, boy.
Amenajad

United States

#146 Jun 6, 2012
charon wrote:
<quoted text>Less than 5% are white. Every school needs tokens.
I'm a black eyed Iranian and I shit on Democrats. Obama is a real American Drama Queen.
Blank

Wise, VA

#147 Jun 7, 2012
I dislike KKK and all they stand for, but....we DO have freedom of speech and as long as KKK not actually hurting anyone, they have right to think and SAY whatever they want, just as i have right not not to have to listen to them and their idiotic, low IQ crap!! 1st Amendment protects ALL SPEECH, not just safe and/or politically correct!

“ Dump Obama November 6, 2012”

Since: Jan 11

Flush it.

#148 Jun 7, 2012
Blank wrote:
I dislike KKK and all they stand for, but....we DO have freedom of speech and as long as KKK not actually hurting anyone, they have right to think and SAY whatever they want, just as i have right not not to have to listen to them and their idiotic, low IQ crap!! 1st Amendment protects ALL SPEECH, not just safe and/or politically correct!
So whats your point???
Blank

Wise, VA

#149 Jun 7, 2012
Amanda two wrote:
<quoted text>So whats your point???
I can't dumb it down anymore for you, "Hannity."

Salem, AR

#150 Jun 9, 2012

“I'm a racist's worst nightmare”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#152 Jun 10, 2012
the kkk are angry homosexual white man with small penis sizes
Reported for racism
Packing Heat

United States

#153 Jun 11, 2012
the kkk are angry homosexual white man with small penis sizes

A black kid asks his dad, "Dad, what's democracy?"

(Wait...black kids donít know their Dads...let's start over....)

A black kid asks his mom, "Mama, what's a democracy?"

"Well, son, that's when whites work every day so we can get all our benefits!"

"But mama, donít the white people get pissed off about that?"

"Sure they do, but that's called racism!"

“The one who knows”

Location hidden

#155 Jun 11, 2012
<quoted text>
lol. But you have no problem with these racist statements by these klansmen in here, lol. Midwest, don't you realize that this proves that not only are you a degenerate piece of child molesting garbage, but also an Aryan supremacist. White racists like you want all all white topix and maybe two,Juan Williams or Herman Cain type Negroes
Nope, I stand by everything That i have posted
Which is why you get your ass handed to you every tim e you show up here.

Location hidden

#156 Jun 11, 2012
<quoted text>
lol. But you have no problem with these racist statements by these klansmen in here, lol. Midwest, don't you realize that this proves that not only are you a degenerate piece of child molesting garbage, but also an Aryan supremacist. White racists like you want all all white topix and maybe two,Juan Williams or Herman Cain type Negroes
Topix can deal with all of them if they see fit. My problem with you is you single out race and party affilitation and then make up false accusations towards those two things, and then when confronted, you LIE about it.

Location hidden

#157 Jun 11, 2012
<quoted text>
Once again, because of your racist, lying remarks, false accusations and slander, you have been reported you scum. Oh and by the way, threatening us? That can get you in trouble with police for cyber bullying. Watch yourself RT

“The one who knows”

Location hidden

#159 Jun 13, 2012
<quoted text>
You are a disgrace to the concept of decency, integrity, and fair play. You are a coward, a liar, and a fraud. You uphold and refuse to challenge the hatred of a white supremacist murdering organization of the KKK. You are a shameless coward, sir, among the other despicable characteristics which constitutes your miserable existence.,
And in person, you wouldn't be anything.

“The one who knows”

Location hidden

#169 Jun 13, 2012
<quoted text>
Sir, you have even ruthlessly lied, in the most dishonest and malicious way, and accused the NAACP of being the Black equivalent to the KKK. Sir, you said that. You are a damn liar!!!
You lie even when it is to your advantage to tell the truth, BOY!

Location hidden

#170 Jun 14, 2012
<quoted text>
Sir, you have even ruthlessly lied, in the most dishonest and malicious way, and accused the NAACP of being the Black equivalent to the KKK. Sir, you said that. You are a damn liar!!!
If I did say that, then I speak truth, I did not lie. They, just like the Black Panthers, and New Black Panthers, have been racist towards whites for a long time. I have seen it with my own eyes, they accused my sister of being one, when she in fact is not, but yet where are they when one of their own attacks a person of another race. They turn a blind eye.
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#171 Jun 14, 2012
Midwest, you are pathetic.
And you coward, you fraud, you incorrigible reprobate trash, SHOW THIS THREAD to your room moderator, whom you are now hiding behind, and trying to deceive into thinking that you are some kind of innocent victim of unfair attacks, when your lies, your hate, your vile and racist comments about blacks, precipitated what you got, and what you deserved.
Hey Rat Turd, still being a punk ass bitch I see...
Hey, how 'bout those polls concerning the "Whiner in Chief"?
Pretty pathetic huh?
Holder?
SEE YA!!!
Your wonderful Black POTUS?
42% to Romneys 57%?

"NaNa,NanaNana,Hey, Hey, GOODBYE!!!!!!

Did you hear Don Rickles Obama joke? Pretty funny..
"I know Obama very well, in fact, he was at my house yesterday, but when the mop broke, he went home". BWAHAHAHAH!!!!

“The one who knows”

Location hidden

#173 Jun 17, 2012
<quoted text>
who accused your sister of being "one"? what are the details? The NAACP's donations are, 70%, from whites and Jews. Blacks do not donate to the KKK. If the NAACP was like the KKK, why would a majority of their donations be from whites and Jews, you liar? Even the redneck country and music singer, Garth Brooks has donated money to the NAACP and received their IMAGE AWARD at their annual banquet. Was your sister practicing racism? If she was raised like you, she is a racist. Every black in the topix hate you because you are clearly recognized as a white racist? Your denials mean nothing. You are a racist and a white supremacist.
But when rabble-rousing trash like you spout off, it's ok? You're the biggest racist here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sand Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Still Wanna Play Cops n Robbers Deputy Robert C... 18 hr Minneserable 12
Alternative to closed 'Discoveryland' may be on... 21 hr crystal 1
Carl Michael Ruth, Jr. (Aug '14) Fri fellforhim2 100
Mail Order Pain Meds W/O Script..... Fri Oxy80 1
News Lawsuit Filed Against Department Of Human Services (Feb '08) Fri dossa mattr 299
Hillary guilty of High Treason and should be pr... Fri Bill Clinton 1
News School Leaders Fire Back Against Claims Of Unhe... (May '10) Thu Robert Anderson Phd 17
More from around the web

Sand Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]