Oklahoma KKK Says They're Not Promoti...

Oklahoma KKK Says They're Not Promoting Hate

There are 323 comments on the NewsOn6 Tulsa story from Feb 17, 2012, titled Oklahoma KKK Says They're Not Promoting Hate. In it, NewsOn6 Tulsa reports that:

The Ku Klux Klan is actively recruiting throughout Oklahoma. The KKK fliers turned up in Sand Springs and at least four towns in Okfuskee County.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NewsOn6 Tulsa.

S_T_F_U

Shawnee, OK

#579 Apr 9, 2013
I don't understand, why you people are racist. Even though we were all made from the same God. Im not African American nor am I Caucasian but I am against racism and kkk.. It makes me sick how they treated innocent human beings. For the one's living in the past talking about whips etc.. it's time to get in the present.

“back for a limited time”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#587 Apr 13, 2013
Black Terror wrote:
<quoted text>If you're not protestant white, the kkk will make sure you know the meaning of hate. That's if you're lucky you're not dead when they finish with you. They are in the present. They hate everything that's not wasp(white anglo saxon Protestant). If you're a male wasp you must be a cocksucker, who love big long black fat greasy dicks.
Take it down to the gay bar, BT, we aren't buying, ya queer.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#589 Apr 14, 2013
Black Terror wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not a queer. I use my big long black fat greasy dick to disrespect you kkk and Obama haters by making you pay an enormous fee for giving me some head. I know you kkk and conservatives depend on this cum for survival and I'm one of few places that you can get it. I get my satisfaction from watching you suck it out of my dick and seeing the pleasure on your faces. Bitch! I also know why you insist on calling me names. It's because you are a masochist and you know that would cause me to beat your ass. From know on you'll have to pay the same price as you pay for black dick. Bitch! When you bring your wife and daughter I'll give you 10% off.
You're retarded aren't you.
Nathan Bedford Forrest

Austin, TX

#591 Apr 14, 2013
Everyone needs to ignore Black terrior and Rational Tulsan. They are trolls looking to get people to stoop to their level and lower their IQ's.
Rational Tulsans

Tulsa, OK

#603 Apr 20, 2013
Black Terror, you are sooooo right about everything that you post. Check out the guy from Midwest City (he went to school with our Midwest) and he verifies that Midwest (our Midwest) was nothing but a vile white supremacist racist in high school. Check it out. Very interesting thread

Location hidden

#604 Apr 20, 2013
Rational Tulsans wrote:
Black Terror, you are sooooo right about everything that you post. Check out the guy from Midwest City (he went to school with our Midwest) and he verifies that Midwest (our Midwest) was nothing but a vile white supremacist racist in high school. Check it out. Very interesting thread
Really? Because I hear that you and Snark and BT are butt-buddies!

“I'm a racist's worst nightmare”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#606 Apr 20, 2013
Rational Tulsans wrote:
Where's this supposed thread and I bet it was made by you

Location hidden

#609 Apr 20, 2013
Black Terror wrote:
<quoted text>What would you do if I got your daughter pregnant?
I'd dismember you if you so much as looked at her, that's what.

Location hidden

#614 Apr 21, 2013
Black Terror wrote:
<quoted text>Where did you get that name? You made a mad dash to put a lip lock on a big long black fat greasy dick. Bitch!
Ah, shut your neck and go smoke some crack, boy.

Location hidden

#616 Apr 21, 2013
Black Terror wrote:
<quoted text>I found out my true purpose in life is to bust my nuts in bluestreak's throat.
And yet you have to ask yourself if the attempt to do so is worth you being maimed and emasculated, for you to have to go through life without a hand and to be castrated.

Location hidden

#617 Apr 21, 2013
Don't worry, BT, I can whittle on you for a long time. You'll know your place in due time.

Location hidden

#620 Apr 21, 2013
Black Terror wrote:
<quoted text>What would you do if I got your daughter pregnant?
I have no kids but if I did, trust me, you wouldn't get her pregnant because she'd kill you before I did

Location hidden

#625 Apr 22, 2013
Black Terror wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sorry! I forgot to address you by your favorite name. Bitch! My mind was on your good hot head and deep, wet, hot throat. I want it all! Bitch!
oh shut up!!! Nobody cares for you or about you. All you are is a sniffly coward who can't get it up and so you act big and bad. Got news for you, you're neither, but there's one thing you are, and that's a prissy Dickless bitch
Obamastein

United States

#626 Apr 22, 2013
It seems as though Black Terror was sodomized in prison and wants to re-live his prison experiences. Black Terror has shown extensive knowledge in how to give oral sex to men by what he has posted on these forums. He sure does know what he likes and isn't afraid to give it up.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#627 Apr 22, 2013
Maybe you guys have not noticed but Black Terror has been banned from Topix and all of his posts have been removed. Rational Tulsans is next should he return with that same racist nonsense.

Everyone carry on, lol.
TruthSetFree

Tulsa, OK

#632 Apr 23, 2013
Packing Heat wrote:
Maybe you guys have not noticed but Black Terror has been banned from Topix and all of his posts have been removed. Rational Tulsans is next should he return with that same racist nonsense.
Everyone carry on, lol.
As of today, April 23, I have noticed the refreshing absence of both RT alias Black Terror from the forum since last Saturday.

Other folks than myself seem to believe RT and Black Terror are the same person, so it would be reasonable that both names would be banned if this is true.

I personally sent a request to the mods regarding an especially vulgar comment of Black Terror about a week ago. I think this is the best way to handle Rational Tulsans/Black Terror. The mods won't do anything unless enough various people complain.

No one wants to listen to this filth, let alone return fire. It's disgusting.

It's like a breath of fresh air coming over the forum with him gone.

RT says he's gawd and can't be banned. I disagree. People can be permanently banned when the mods get sick of handling so many complaints. Hanging onto one rotten apple poster for the sake of a few clicks is not worth it to them imo.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#633 Apr 23, 2013
TruthSetFree wrote:
<quoted text>
As of today, April 23, I have noticed the refreshing absence of both RT alias Black Terror from the forum since last Saturday.
Other folks than myself seem to believe RT and Black Terror are the same person, so it would be reasonable that both names would be banned if this is true.
I personally sent a request to the mods regarding an especially vulgar comment of Black Terror about a week ago. I think this is the best way to handle Rational Tulsans/Black Terror. The mods won't do anything unless enough various people complain.
No one wants to listen to this filth, let alone return fire. It's disgusting.
It's like a breath of fresh air coming over the forum with him gone.
RT says he's gawd and can't be banned. I disagree. People can be permanently banned when the mods get sick of handling so many complaints. Hanging onto one rotten apple poster for the sake of a few clicks is not worth it to them imo.

Actually BT was here yesterday on this thread as well as another with his filth nonetheless it was his last time. If you had noticed, BT had an Ohio IP location and RT has a Tulsa, Ok IP location. Either way, anymore filth will be dealt with immediately.

Yesterday I had him and his post gone within an hour, lol.
TruthSetFree

Tulsa, OK

#634 Apr 23, 2013
Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually BT was here yesterday on this thread as well as another with his filth nonetheless it was his last time. If you had noticed, BT had an Ohio IP location and RT has a Tulsa, Ok IP location. Either way, anymore filth will be dealt with immediately.
Yesterday I had him and his post gone within an hour, lol.
Well, the difference in IP locations is what confuses most people, but after I started checking into this online, I discovered that apparently there is a way to get around this issue and post under different IP locations.

In any case, at this time, neither "name" is shooting off their/his mouth. Sweet.

Location hidden

#657 Apr 30, 2013
Rational Tulsans wrote:
The white man is a homosexual and a racist.
So are you
Tonia landry

Sand Springs, OK

#683 Jan 20, 2015
Ok, Jesus Christ is not hateful , I know in reality it ok to have hate, but it harder to say I love my neighbor, if you are a Christian who says I love Jesus Christ and hate your brothers and sisters what good is it to go to church and pray to the heavenly father who created all people ,so I love my neighbor as God love me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sand Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Y does DUI McNellie's tulsa Downtown want us to... (Apr '14) 7 hr sam 46
Matrix Serv (Mar '14) 19 hr Tommy guy 65
News Edmonton's Victory Christian Center in limbo (Aug '12) Fri SWITZER LAND 88
Donald Trumpet will Say Anyting Aug 27 Senator INBRED IN... 1
Sub seeking Dom Aug 26 alwayznice2u 5
ANR/ABF Relationship-ANY NORMAL PEOPLE OUT THERE? (Dec '10) Aug 26 alwayznice2u 29
News Tulsa Police Arrest Three For Homicide (Dec '09) Aug 25 Mom 73
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sand Springs Mortgages