Tax Commission Changes Credit For Electric Cars

Full story: News on 6 Tulsa

A lot of Oklahomans scrambled to buy electronic cars after they learned they could get some for practically free thanks to state and federal tax credits.

Comments (Page 126)

Showing posts 2,501 - 2,520 of2,558
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
STAR 48-2 Case

Edmond, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2012

Still waiting after 3 years for the STAR-48-2 case to be heard. Anyone know the latest on the LSV cases since the latest post on Mitchel, Gaston, Riffel & Riffel http://www.westoklaw.com/aop/pressreleaseupda...
Jason

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

Via MGRR

LSV Tomberlin UPDATE!!!!

September 24, 2012

Still no updates from the Oklahoma Supreme Court. We are waiting on the ruling from the appeal the OTC filed against the Court of Appeal's decision.
Wilbur

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2012

Tony wrote:
<quoted text>
Why did you buy the car to begin with?
Because we work hard and could. We are not the 47 percent Mitt referred too. Why are you even posting on here? You do not own one and do not have a vested interest in being screwed by the Tax Commission.
DFT51

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2012

WE WON, SUPREME COURT REFUSES TO REVIEW RULING. GO TO WESTOAKLAW.COM FOR MORE
Tomberlin Owner

Shawnee, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2012

From MGRR Web Site..

Status Update
LSV Tomberlin UPDATE!!!!

Octoer 2, 2012

The Oklahoma Supreme Court Network is reporting this morning that the Oklahoma Supreme Court has denied the Oklahoma Tax Commissionís request to review the LSV cases.

In short, the tax payers have prevailed in this litigation.

The only remaining option for the OTC is to perfect an appeal to the United States Supreme Court. The process of an appeal to the United States Supreme Court is highly unlikely under this scenario. Over the next few days we will know more in regard to the Courtís ruling and provide that information to you on this website.

Robert at Grand Lake

Jay, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2012

Well good news it seems. Anyone know how this may effect the Club Cars. As I said in an eariler post, I filed my own protest by the book and have done everything right down the line. I just did not use a firm to handle it for me. Any thoughts?
Jason

Portland, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

Good news, but I would like to know how many times in this thread, we've had a "we won" verdict...
Steve-OKC

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

Judged:

Once again Rational Tulsans showing his lack of intelligence by posting another threatening post. Rational Tulsans is a contradiction of terms, like Government Intelligence or common sense.
If you're upset because someone started this thread, and you "don't care about it", it's real simple, DON'T READ IT!!!
Steve-OKC

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

Judged:

Please ignore my previous post.
Guess someone reported Rational Tulsans for abuse on this thread again because his post #2568 is gone now.
Jason

Portland, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Think the OTC has started writing checks yet :)!!
phic

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

Congrats to all of you who have been waiting so long. I was one of the lucky ones, I bought a Ruff and Tuff and that was the first one approved. I hope the remaining few get a postive response soon.
Bobby

Paige, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Does anyone know how long they have to make a decision on whether to appeal to the Supreme Court or pay out?
Tomberlin Owner

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

On the OTC WEB SITE...YEEEEE HAAAAA

Up to the Minute..
Informational Notice
October 11, 2012

Electric Vehicle Information Update

The Oklahoma Tax Commission, in obedience to the decisions of the Oklahoma appellate Courts, has directed that all timely filed requests for the electric vehicle income tax credit by taxpayers, who placed Tomberlin electric vehicles in service on or before July 1, 2010, which requests were denied on the basis that Tomberlin electric vehicles did not qualify for the subject credit, should be allowed, and those taxpayersí returns processed for allowance of the claimed credit.
Gil

Stillwater, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

What about the Fairplay and other brands??
Bobby

Plano, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Has anyone received their check for the tomberlins yet?
Tomberlin Owner

Shawnee, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

RECEIVED MY REFUND for Tomberlin. Direct Deposit on 10-16-12. No Interest paid. Just the refund. The battle is over for me....finally. By the way, I was NOT involved in the MGRR law suit. Just filed taxes properly. Tagged vehicle. Etc.
Jason

Portland, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

No interest? Hopefully that's in a separate direct deposit. I'm still awaiting a check or direct deposit.
H3 Owner

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Jason wrote:
No interest? Hopefully that's in a separate direct deposit. I'm still awaiting a check or direct deposit.
Seems like earlier refund and interest checks were issued separately.
Bobby

Plano, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

I received my credit this morning by direct deposit but they split it up for some reason and made two partial deposits and no interest was paid. Thanks to everyone on here for keeping us updated
H3 Owner

Broken Arrow, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Just looking back over previous posts on here, and a few had reported receiving interest. May 2011 and August 2011. Sees like the OTC had already set precedent.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 2,501 - 2,520 of2,558
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Sand Springs Discussions

Search the Sand Springs Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
OK OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 6 hr WarForOil 62,151
Reverse Paranoia (Jul '07) 18 hr XXX 5
Matrix Serv Wed Alivn booss 33
OK Who do you support for Governor in Oklahoma in ... (Oct '10) Wed Indian 2,357
OK The "English is the Official Language of Oklaho... (Oct '10) Wed JAG 11,263
Man Says DHS Took Kids Without Reason (Nov '08) Tue Chelsea Mcalester mom 189
Lawsuit Filed Against Department Of Human Services (Feb '08) Apr 15 angie hiawia 289
•••
•••
•••
•••

Sand Springs Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Sand Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance