Sand Springs Student Arrested For Bri...

Sand Springs Student Arrested For Bringing Knife, Making Threat

There are 33 comments on the News on 6 Tulsa story from Sep 28, 2010, titled Sand Springs Student Arrested For Bringing Knife, Making Threat. In it, News on 6 Tulsa reports that:

SAND SPRINGS A student at Charles Page High School in Sand Springs was arrested Tuesday morning after he bought a knife on a school bus and was threatening other students, according to Sand Springs Police.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News on 6 Tulsa.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
GnJuice

Tulsa, OK

#21 Sep 29, 2010
Finally09 wrote:
<quoted text>
Who are you to try and correct someone's spelling when you can't spell nor did you take the time to even find a dictionary...the word (s) are PRINCIPAL, SPELLING and FRIEND!!
You must be a complete moron. See: sarcasm.
GnJuice

Tulsa, OK

#22 Sep 29, 2010
Yada wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me guess because Tulsa is so much better? Didn't a teacher MURDER his wife? Didn't a teacher/principal rape/molest several boys?
My point is that every district, every city is going to have their problems. This happens in Tulsa weekly, it just doesn't make the news because it is to be expected. Sad your so judgemental.
Um...BTK <cough cough>
Mary--Tulsa OK

Bloomington, IL

#23 Sep 29, 2010
TULSA wrote:
maybe him and the principal can sit in time out together.
Are you referring to the shoplifting principal? She's at Clyde Boyd so the time out idea wouldn't work.
Mary--Tulsa OK

Bloomington, IL

#24 Sep 29, 2010
Yada wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me guess because Tulsa is so much better? Didn't a teacher MURDER his wife? Didn't a teacher/principal rape/molest several boys?
My point is that every district, every city is going to have their problems. This happens in Tulsa weekly, it just doesn't make the news because it is to be expected. Sad your so judgemental.
Sapulpa had a pipe-bomb scare. It's the world that's having problems, not just one city or district.
old dame

United States

#25 Sep 29, 2010
Yada wrote:
<quoted text>
Not"your". It should be "you're".
Security

United States

#26 Sep 29, 2010
old dame wrote:
<quoted text>
Not"your". It should be "you're".
What are you the spilling FAIRY???
mac

Sand Springs, OK

#27 Sep 29, 2010
It's a shame to see that family members run to the defense of such dangerous and deplorable behavior. Parents, when you're kids break the law, take it seriously. Otherwise you are just part of the problem!
The Mom

United States

#28 Sep 29, 2010
For those that would like the facts, here they are:

My daughter, who is 3 years younger than this boy, and three of her friends were talking on the bus. At some point this boy comes into the conversation and, as all teens do, they all started talking "smack". When something was said that he didn't like he threatened to cut all their throats with a knife and pulled his knife out. These were young girls and he is just shy of being an adult. Bullied??? I don't think so. That is quite a stretch!!! You can't excuse this sort of behavior. People making excuses for his behavior absolutely makes me sick to my stomach.
TULSA

United States

#29 Sep 29, 2010
The Mom wrote:
For those that would like the facts, here they are:
My daughter, who is 3 years younger than this boy, and three of her friends were talking on the bus. At some point this boy comes into the conversation and, as all teens do, they all started talking "smack". When something was said that he didn't like he threatened to cut all their throats with a knife and pulled his knife out. These were young girls and he is just shy of being an adult. Bullied??? I don't think so. That is quite a stretch!!! You can't excuse this sort of behavior. People making excuses for his behavior absolutely makes me sick to my stomach.
talking smack is talking smack, but cutting throat's is a threat to a person's life.
The mom

Oklahoma City, OK

#31 Sep 30, 2010
"Tulsa", I agree me with you. The talking smack is what teenagers do. Sometimes it gets very tiresome as a parent but...what are you going to do? It's part of growing. Words that you don't like, do not give you a free pass to knife somebody.
TULSA

Tulsa, OK

#32 Sep 30, 2010
The mom wrote:
"Tulsa", I agree me with you. The talking smack is what teenagers do. Sometimes it gets very tiresome as a parent but...what are you going to do? It's part of growing. Words that you don't like, do not give you a free pass to knife somebody.
Talking smack is something some kids do not desire to do, so when a kid finally gets fed up with a kid that is talking smack: They can flip and be ready to hurt the kid.

talking smack isnt for everybody, and some just don't back off. That's why you have the school shooting's, because some kid will snap at some point.
friend1

Broken Arrow, OK

#33 Sep 30, 2010
this kid has been bullied for most of his life. and i was on the bus when this happened. what really happened was, he brought a knife on the bus(which he shouldnt have done) and he was showing it to his friend, and these guys were calling him names and picking on him, so he said "im going to kill you if you dont quit".. and this kid has had a very rough life and he is not all there. so you guys that have no life and all you do is wait for someone to do something bad and then comment on here saying that they should be hung on the tallest tree in oklahoma should think about what this kid is going through in his life. so why dont you guys go get a life because nobodys perfect.
Phillip Jin Kim

Hemet, CA

#34 Oct 1, 2010
this was interesting story

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sand Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dear Reverend Al Sharpton: 7 hr Welcome Reverend 1
News Tulsa Officer Charged with Manslaughter 8 hr Golddust woman 69
News Mountain Lion Photographed In Southern Oklahoma (Jan '10) 10 hr Home boy 125
FBI called in on Okmulgee County Officials........ 11 hr Randolfe Scott 1
New Emergency Federal Law 23 hr Alvin Boss 39
YOU STUPID DUMMY N(eye)_G_G_E_R_S, STOP BREAKIN... Sun Jeremy 2
Alvin Boss Dumbass of the Year Sun Alvin Boss 3

Sand Springs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sand Springs Mortgages