Sand Springs Student Arrested For Bringing Knife, Making Threat

There are 20 comments on the Sep 28, 2010, News on 6 Tulsa story titled Sand Springs Student Arrested For Bringing Knife, Making Threat. In it, News on 6 Tulsa reports that:

SAND SPRINGS A student at Charles Page High School in Sand Springs was arrested Tuesday morning after he bought a knife on a school bus and was threatening other students, according to Sand Springs Police.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News on 6 Tulsa.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Security

United States

#1 Sep 28, 2010
Just glad the person did no harm!!
Owassoplum

Talala, OK

#2 Sep 28, 2010
I hope they take him and hang him from the tallest tree in Oklahoma
TULSA

Tulsa, OK

#3 Sep 28, 2010
maybe him and the principal can sit in time out together.
Yada

Wichita, KS

#4 Sep 28, 2010
WOW S.S. is hitting the news like crazy these past few days. You never see them on the news!!
Chicken Hut

Bartlesville, OK

#5 Sep 28, 2010
TULSA wrote:
maybe him and the principal can sit in time out together.
Maybe HE and the pricipal....grammar my friend
Liz A Hogg

Tulsa, OK

#6 Sep 28, 2010
I agree, with the Principal as a clepto and now this trashy kid would certainly make me want to choose Sand Springs Public Schools as my district of choice..........NOT!
Yada

Wichita, KS

#7 Sep 28, 2010
Liz A Hogg wrote:
I agree, with the Principal as a clepto and now this trashy kid would certainly make me want to choose Sand Springs Public Schools as my district of choice..........NOT!
Let me guess because Tulsa is so much better? Didn't a teacher MURDER his wife? Didn't a teacher/principal rape/molest several boys?
My point is that every district, every city is going to have their problems. This happens in Tulsa weekly, it just doesn't make the news because it is to be expected. Sad your so judgemental.
idiots r us

Tulsa, OK

#8 Sep 28, 2010
Chicken Hut wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe he and the "princabile".....spe llang my freinde!
MhM

Owasso, OK

#9 Sep 28, 2010
We have six and eight year olds in our neighborhood constantly talking like this, and actually waving collectors knives they steal from their grandfather collection. Not one time have the cops come when called and it is pretty serious, they will turn out like this, I almost wish they would accidentally stab each other, brothers, and maybe the police will know they are telling the truth!
friend

Broken Arrow, OK

#10 Sep 28, 2010
You should keep your mouth shut until you know all the facts! I'm sure there is alot more to the story. If kids were raised to treat people like they would like to be treated we wouldn't have as many problems in the schools.
akb1001

Hawkinsville, GA

#11 Sep 28, 2010
Owassoplum wrote:
I hope they take him and hang him from the tallest tree in Oklahoma
I think you need to not be so judgemental that was VERY wrong for you to say
GnJuice

Tulsa, OK

#12 Sep 28, 2010
Chicken Hut wrote:
<quoted text>
p-r-i-n-c-i-p-a-l: Spelling my friend.
NOT IN TULSA

Oklahoma City, OK

#13 Sep 29, 2010
Well don't let the HIgh-Probation people at juvenile take him and try to rehab him they will just let him fall into the cracks and the next thing he will do is murder.
jellybean

Bannister, MI

#14 Sep 29, 2010
wow that so good that no one got hurt. :(
RSc

Tulsa, OK

#15 Sep 29, 2010
Who's to say this kid wasn't being threatened? I wouldn't sit back and let some jerk try to beat me up, I'd probably threaten the heck out of him and make him scared of me for the rest of his life lol. Bullies get away with everything these days.
Finally09

Oklahoma City, OK

#16 Sep 29, 2010
idiots r us wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe he and the "princabile".....spe llang my freinde!
Who are you to try and correct someone's spelling when you can't spell nor did you take the time to even find a dictionary...the word (s) are PRINCIPAL, SPELLING and FRIEND!!
TULSA

Tulsa, OK

#17 Sep 29, 2010
friend wrote:
You should keep your mouth shut until you know all the facts! I'm sure there is alot more to the story. If kids were raised to treat people like they would like to be treated we wouldn't have as many problems in the schools.
Bloods and Crips are taking over S.S. too.
slimjim

Tulsa, OK

#18 Sep 29, 2010
I think he was being bullied, of course thats okay if certain people are bulling.
sandite

Artesia, NM

#19 Sep 29, 2010
Finally09 wrote:
<quoted text>
Who are you to try and correct someone's spelling when you can't spell nor did you take the time to even find a dictionary...the word (s) are PRINCIPAL, SPELLING and FRIEND!!
I beleive that the errors you are commenting on were intentional, with a tad bit of sarcasam as well. Shows you really have a dry sense of humor.
haha

Tulsa, OK

#20 Sep 29, 2010
Yada wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me guess because Tulsa is so much better? Didn't a teacher MURDER his wife? Didn't a teacher/principal rape/molest several boys?
My point is that every district, every city is going to have their problems. This happens in Tulsa weekly, it just doesn't make the news because it is to be expected. Sad your so judgemental.
And don't forget Owasso and the football team hazing!! My God, there are no more safe haven's to send the kids too.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sand Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Patients Speak Out After Doctor's Arrest (Oct '08) 19 hr Zacklab12 49
Morris, Oklahoma selected as test town for Lega... Sun Grin Grunt 5
Still Wanna Play Cops n Robbers Deputy Robert C... Apr 24 Minneserable 12
Alternative to closed 'Discoveryland' may be on... Apr 24 crystal 1
Carl Michael Ruth, Jr. (Aug '14) Apr 24 fellforhim2 100
Mail Order Pain Meds W/O Script..... Apr 24 Oxy80 1
News Lawsuit Filed Against Department Of Human Services (Feb '08) Apr 24 dossa mattr 299
More from around the web

Sand Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]