Skaters Will Be Stoked For New Sands Springs Park

Full story: News on 6 Tulsa

Sand Springs will have a nice Christmas gift for skate boarders. The city is a skate park and it should be ready in time for the holidays.
Comments
1 - 18 of 18 Comments Last updated Dec 5, 2010
Big Indian

Broken Arrow, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2010

Judged:

Had to go to Colorado to find somebody to do this huh? Nobody here could do this, not even a mexican?? If it truely is smooth once completed sign those people up to fix our roads.
ahhnold

Broken Arrow, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2010

Judged:

sk8 or die
GREG

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2010

Judged:

Big Indian wrote:
Had to go to Colorado to find somebody to do this huh? Nobody here could do this, not even a mexican?? If it truely is smooth once completed sign those people up to fix our roads.
Big Indian..........I am Osage and Quapaw....Lived here in Ok for a few years Dad born in Tulsa daughter born in Tahlequah.
Trying to get quality skate parks to Indian country.....our youth needs it
Jack

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2010

Judged:

Skaters smoke lots of weed.
jreynolds

Aransas Pass, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2010

Judged:

Jack wrote:
Skaters smoke lots of weed.
That is such a terrible thing for you to say..My grandkids are going to love this park and every wednesday at the church they go to the church lets them ride their skate boards before church. This is a good thing for the kids. Maybe your kids or you smoke but mine dont and am sure that hundreds of other skaters dont either.
Jack

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2010

Judged:

Your kids have you fooled. just because they goto church does not mean they do not smoke weed or even will start smoking. Give it time and your junk food stash at your trailer will be next to nothing due to your kids/grandkids having the munchies!
jreynolds wrote:
<quoted text>
That is such a terrible thing for you to say..My grandkids are going to love this park and every wednesday at the church they go to the church lets them ride their skate boards before church. This is a good thing for the kids. Maybe your kids or you smoke but mine dont and am sure that hundreds of other skaters dont either.
choice of words

Stigler, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2010

Judged:

I just find it funny that the writer of this used the word 'stoked'

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2010

Judged:

jreynolds wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Go look at Glenpool skate park. The cops hang out there because they know every meth kid in the city hangs out there. Every thug in glenpool under 21 and some over hang out at the skate park. They do everywhere. Those skate parks are good things. They round up all the local white trash punks and some of other races as well so the cops know where they are during daylight hours.
ahhnold

Broken Arrow, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2010

choice of words wrote:
I just find it funny that the writer of this used the word 'stoked'
dude, i'm like totally stoked
ahhnold

Broken Arrow, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2010

DustyOutlaw wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Go look at Glenpool skate park. The cops hang out there because they know every meth kid in the city hangs out there. Every thug in glenpool under 21 and some over hang out at the skate park. They do everywhere. Those skate parks are good things. They round up all the local white trash punks and some of other races as well so the cops know where they are during daylight hours.
...says the guy naming himself "outlaw" . LOLOLOL!!
So..it's cool to be seen as a criminal but only within your own narrow context??
lemme guess, you're a serial jaywalker...you OUTLAW!! woo!
ahhnold

Broken Arrow, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2010

ahhnold wrote:
sk8 or die
that is to say -skate or die- not -skater, die-
judging from the harsh judgmentalist judgings you silly hilly billys misunderstood, as no one who has ever owned a sk8board would ever make such a mistake

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2010

Judged:

ahhnold wrote:
<quoted text>
...says the guy naming himself "outlaw" . LOLOLOL!!
So..it's cool to be seen as a criminal but only within your own narrow context??
lemme guess, you're a serial jaywalker...you OUTLAW!! woo!
Knock yourself out. Name call all you want. Doesn't change the reality that skate parks are hotbeds of drug dealing and drug using. I favor legalization of pot but that doesn't change what skate parks are. I favor skate parks because it draws white trash punks so the cops know where they are most the time when the park is open. Doesn't change the fact that most skaters are punks. White trash for the most part. Now name call some more.
ahhnold

Broken Arrow, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2010

Judged:

DustyOutlaw wrote:
<quoted text>
Knock yourself out. Name call all you want. Doesn't change the reality that skate parks are hotbeds of drug dealing and drug using. I favor legalization of pot but that doesn't change what skate parks are. I favor skate parks because it draws white trash punks so the cops know where they are most the time when the park is open. Doesn't change the fact that most skaters are punks. White trash for the most part. Now name call some more.
don't mind if i do! any NEW points to bring up or that the only argument you have, which is ironically nothing BUT namecalling and preconceived bigoted notions of skaters. Unintelligence is a stinky cologne, and you didn't address why you would call yourself "outlaw" when you are apparently a backward 90 year old hick. You should do the rest of a favor and go ahead and end your misery permanently
ahhnold

Broken Arrow, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2010

Judged:

DustyOutlaw wrote:
<quoted text>
Congratulations. You just spewed the typical "skater attitude" about as well as I've hear it spewed. You're an idiot. I know more about various skate parks across the USA having been involved in them than years you've been alive.
And I call myself Outlaw because I don't goosestep to a political party nor a teenage fashion culture (and that's what you are. You skaters think you're such "rebels" but you're conformist rebels as you will realize once you grow up.)
For 30 years I worked among you idiots. Skaters are the second most worthless youth identity after rappers today. But hey, maybe you'll be one of the ones to grow out of it. Maybe not. I don't care. Keep building those skate parks. Fence those punks in.
i have never been on a skateboard in my life, and i'm not a kid. You assume you know about skaters like you think you know about me. Typical bigotry. Why would you be involved in skate parks across the country, OR know how old I am? For 30 years you worked around skaters? and yet you've also been involved in nationwide skateparks longer than I've been alive?? why would you devote your life to something you claim to hate? smells like dusty hog-poo to me. kinda like your wife/ cousin's breath after licking your dusty arse.
ahhnold

Broken Arrow, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2010

Judged:

keep it coming loser, this is unbelievably amusing

Those skaters took my job and my gun rights dammit! derkee der!!!!

now get back to your big naked pile of men
Christian Mom

Broken Arrow, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2010

DustyOutlaw wrote:
<quoted text>
It would be stupid to not build a park like this for the youth just because SOME of them might be methheads or smoke pot. We need places for our youth to have good clean fun. And if some ne'er-do-well's start hanging out there, at least the police will have a single spot to search for them.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2010

Christian Mom wrote:
<quoted text>
It would be stupid to not build a park like this for the youth just because SOME of them might be methheads or smoke pot. We need places for our youth to have good clean fun. And if some ne'er-do-well's start hanging out there, at least the police will have a single spot to search for them.
That's exactly what I said.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2010

lol stoked

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Sand Springs Discussions

Search the Sand Springs Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
OK OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 30 min Joyce 71,564
Amanda walker 10 hr Tara 4
God Does Not Approve Gays Or Lesbians or Fornic... 14 hr JASPER TUDOR 2
Judges Pervert The Constitution - REPENT JUDGES... 14 hr JASPER TUDOR 5
OK Who do you support for Governor in Oklahoma in ... (Oct '10) 19 hr el Jesus 2,591
OK The "English is the Official Language of Oklaho... (Oct '10) 19 hr Jesus 11,284
Review: Mow Managers 21 hr Rocky L Johnson 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Sand Springs Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Sand Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE