Sand Springs City Council Appeals Tax...

Sand Springs City Council Appeals Tax Credit Apartment Decision

There are 4 comments on the News on 6 Tulsa story from Sep 28, 2010, titled Sand Springs City Council Appeals Tax Credit Apartment Decision. In it, News on 6 Tulsa reports that:

Sand Springs' City Council voted Monday evening to appeal the Oklahoma Housing Finance Agency's decision to award low income housing tax credits to a proposed Sand Springs apartment development.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News on 6 Tulsa.

Uncle Jed

Sapulpa, OK

#1 Sep 28, 2010
The Nimrods, waited too long. Money under the table always speaks volumns.
It's already in the works. Someone said that PSO is relocating over head lines.
Yada

Garden City, KS

#2 Sep 28, 2010
Yeah lets not put a low income apartment out there. My family and friends live out there and would hate for their property value to drop due to this. West of hwy 97 is trashed out as it is, put it over there.
Yada

Garden City, KS

#3 Sep 28, 2010
OOps make that EAST of hwy 97 is trashed out. The west side is the nicer area.
Historian

Courtland, CA

#4 Sep 28, 2010
How ironic. Everyone who is so concerned about property values and so-called trashy people should go to Wikipedia and read about Charles Page and the real reasons he helped found Sand Springs. He would be ashamed of you all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sand Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Isabel Celis Feb 16 guest 1
Review: Access Pain Solutions (Nov '13) Feb 14 kjd 30
News Man in critical condition after wife shoots him (Dec '08) Feb 13 Daughter of Darrell 101
News Oklahoma Teachers To Go To Capitol For Pay Rais... Feb 12 scott 2
Precision Lawn harasses small business owners! Feb 8 Anonymous 1
News Warrants Issued In Oklahoma Steroid Bust (Apr '09) Feb 8 Diansand 132
News Al Jazeera America network launches Tuesday (Nov '13) Feb 7 Sandy Crawford 2

Sand Springs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sand Springs Mortgages