Broken Arrow, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2011

Judged:

Please explain to me how this drug dealer..who did prison time..has no job and hasn't since being released from prison ..yet still owns same home before he got busted..has utilites.. and lives with a woman that has been a felon.. can't get caught for drug dealing again.. how does the police think he is paying his bills..?? if anyone knows him they should be smart enough to stay away all his old friends went to prison longer than he did after he got busted 2x and only did 4 years..and his girlfriends family ..live in owasso where they found the meth lab in trash..karma?? don't think so..
Vandalia Guy

Broken Arrow, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2011

Judged:

helper wrote:
Please explain to me how this drug dealer..who did prison time..has no job and hasn't since being released from prison ..yet still owns same home before he got busted..has utilites.. and lives with a woman that has been a felon.. can't get caught for drug dealing again.. how does the police think he is paying his bills..?? if anyone knows him they should be smart enough to stay away all his old friends went to prison longer than he did after he got busted 2x and only did 4 years..and his girlfriends family ..live in owasso where they found the meth lab in trash..karma?? don't think so..
sounds like you got youns a tweaker and thats no good you need to take care of the problem quick.
helper

Broken Arrow, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Yep, still no job, wonen keep getting protective orders and luke an energized bunny he just keeps on going...heck his son did more time slashing the walmart door greeter than he did for all his unlawful acts.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Sand Springs Discussions

Search the Sand Springs Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
OK OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 1 hr Edgar P Longstreet 62,187
the gay biker clubs- the iron order (Feb '10) 5 hr babyphat 34
OK Who do you support for Governor in Oklahoma in ... (Oct '10) 20 hr Maddy 2,361
Dr. Angelo Cuzalina Pres. American Board of Cos... (Jun '13) Sat concerned 48
Review: Eldorado Motors Tulsa Fri Thurman 1
Reverse Paranoia (Jul '07) Apr 17 XXX 5
Matrix Serv Apr 16 Alivn booss 33
•••
•••
•••
•••

Sand Springs Jobs

•••
•••
•••