helper

Broken Arrow, OK

#1 Apr 30, 2011
Please explain to me how this drug dealer..who did prison time..has no job and hasn't since being released from prison ..yet still owns same home before he got busted..has utilites.. and lives with a woman that has been a felon.. can't get caught for drug dealing again.. how does the police think he is paying his bills..?? if anyone knows him they should be smart enough to stay away all his old friends went to prison longer than he did after he got busted 2x and only did 4 years..and his girlfriends family ..live in owasso where they found the meth lab in trash..karma?? don't think so..
Vandalia Guy

Broken Arrow, OK

#2 Apr 30, 2011
helper wrote:
Please explain to me how this drug dealer..who did prison time..has no job and hasn't since being released from prison ..yet still owns same home before he got busted..has utilites.. and lives with a woman that has been a felon.. can't get caught for drug dealing again.. how does the police think he is paying his bills..?? if anyone knows him they should be smart enough to stay away all his old friends went to prison longer than he did after he got busted 2x and only did 4 years..and his girlfriends family ..live in owasso where they found the meth lab in trash..karma?? don't think so..
sounds like you got youns a tweaker and thats no good you need to take care of the problem quick.
helper

Broken Arrow, OK

#3 Nov 17, 2012
Yep, still no job, wonen keep getting protective orders and luke an energized bunny he just keeps on going...heck his son did more time slashing the walmart door greeter than he did for all his unlawful acts.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sand Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Carnival opens at Salina (Jul '08) 9 hr rainstara26 3
TASER - TASER, blood sport 14 hr SADISTIC Bates Fa... 1
I Love Supreme Court and Lethal DrugsTo Mon Mary FatFuckFaceF... 1
I Hate Supreme Court and GaysTo Mon Mary FatFuckFaceF... 1
News Company Uses Name Similar To News On 6 To Lure ... (Jul '10) Mon wcoyote3 20
Justice Roberts, Son of Oral Roberts, is an adm... Mon Obamas Bastard Ch... 2
Is Jusice Kennedy qay or justa QUEER fellow ? Mon Salinski Suckers 1
More from around the web

Sand Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Sand Springs Mortgages