Police: Sand Springs Principal Accuse...

Police: Sand Springs Principal Accused Of Shoplifting

There are 241 comments on the News on 6 Tulsa story from Sep 27, 2010, titled Police: Sand Springs Principal Accused Of Shoplifting. In it, News on 6 Tulsa reports that:

A Clyde Boyd Middle School principal was given a citation arrest after Walmart security said she was caught shoplifting, according to Assistant Chief Mike Carter of the Sand Springs Police Department.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News on 6 Tulsa.

TULSA

Tulsa, OK

#21 Sep 27, 2010
Yada wrote:
<quoted text>
First it is Sand Springs, two words!! Second, it is a lot lesser crime than some of the other schools in the area that teachers and principals are doing!! It isn't like she molested children, ordered a hit, or killed someone.
Being a fellow Sandite, I am sadden that she did this, it doesn't lead a good example.
she went into the store with the intent to "Steal."
Stealing is a "CRIME."

The city of S.S. was complaining about putting in low income based apartments because they didnt want any criminal stuff going on in S.S. and here you have the school principal stealing at wal-mart. The school principal was probably the main person holding up sign in protest to the low income based apartments, and know she does something stupid. How much does a principal make? What ever she makes, it's enough to buy some make up. BIG Joke sand springs
scott

Mcalester, OK

#22 Sep 27, 2010
Shouldnt be a salary issue. Accorsing to the State Department website she makes over $78,000 a year! I would hope she could afford some make-up!
ba DAVE

Miami, OK

#23 Sep 27, 2010
What a shock, I mean she promised not to do it again. Then she returns to the same store and steals again. What a freaking idiot! At least drive the 10 miles over to the Sapulpa Wal-mart where they dont know you.

It really is scary to think about what all she has taken from the school district.
theif alert

Overland Park, KS

#24 Sep 27, 2010
I wonder if she is SINGLE her Mug SHOT she looks cute...
really

Tulsa, OK

#25 Sep 27, 2010
This really irritates the crap out of me. My son goes to school there. How is she going to be the disciplinarian over our children when she can't behave her self?! How in the world can you shoplift from the Wal Mart in the same little town that you work in and hold your head up high? Sapulpa schools are looking better and better every day....
ba DAVE

Miami, OK

#26 Sep 27, 2010
scott wrote:
Shouldnt be a salary issue. Accorsing to the State Department website she makes over $78,000 a year! I would hope she could afford some make-up!
She sure isn't under paid. I am sure that is way over the average income for the city of Sand Springs. She should be dealt with ASAP, and by dealt with I mean FIRED! No way should she be in position like she currently holds.

They might want to get her heys right now before she has a chance to load up on TP and cleaning supplies.
scott

Mcalester, OK

#27 Sep 27, 2010
Sorry, I'm not going to get into a Sand Springs versus B.A. discussion but I do find it humurous that someone from B.A. would call S.S. A joke for an administrator shoplifting make-up based on the goings-on in B.A. the last two years and the criminal investigation currently into B.A. School. Nothing personal, just pointing out the obvious!
TULSA

Tulsa, OK

#28 Sep 27, 2010
muskogee wrote:
guess its better than what other school officials have done to kids, so she has a little five finger discount issue we all have some kind of problem its just that some hide it better than others
I see what your saying, but she is a school principle, how would any kid trust anything she says. "Children it's ok to steal as long you it's not that much"
slimjim

Tulsa, OK

#29 Sep 27, 2010
Your fired as we dont need educated people showing kids how to steal.
OkieDoakiePokie

United States

#30 Sep 27, 2010
She should stick to what she knows and leave the stealing to the professionals!!

and this lady is hired to shape the minds of our children, jeez no wonder Oklahoma ranks just about last in everything to do with education and the passage of 744 will only add to the problems.

vote no on 744! the educators only want to spend the states money and have no ideas of coming up with the $$ to be able to spend on the students....

take away all the extra curriculum activities and sports and get back to basics of reading, writing and arithmetic then they might have money to actually teach our kids something of importance.
ba DAVE

Miami, OK

#31 Sep 27, 2010
scott wrote:
Sorry, I'm not going to get into a Sand Springs versus B.A. discussion but I do find it humurous that someone from B.A. would call S.S. A joke for an administrator shoplifting make-up based on the goings-on in B.A. the last two years and the criminal investigation currently into B.A. School. Nothing personal, just pointing out the obvious!
Good point, but believe me I was the first one that said they should have cleaned house in BA. Instead they found a way to get rid of the one that blew the whistle on them.
Sarcastro

Tulsa, OK

#32 Sep 27, 2010
Does Facebook have a status called "Busted"?
OkieDoakiePokie

United States

#33 Sep 27, 2010
i would love to see this on the Daily Show with Jon Stewart!!
The Rush

Owasso, OK

#35 Sep 27, 2010
She doesn't shoplift because she needs the item(s) and can't afford them. She has a problem because she likes the rush that she gets when she thinks she can do it and get away with it. I wonder how many times she's lifted and not gotten caught? She is the exact type of loser that makes the prices at the store go up to make up for all the loss of merchandise to people like her. I hope they prosecute her and make an example of her to all her students because this behavior is selfish and unacceptable. There are plenty of people who do struggle to buy things at Walmart and she is making their lives harder because of her selfish desire for that rush. I hope she gets help and stops this selfish nonsense! I also hope she has to do A LOT of community service helping others who are much less fortunate than her lucky 78K a year. Maybe that would give her some perspective and she'd quit being so self-absorbed!
momoftwo

Tulsa, OK

#36 Sep 27, 2010
bbq1634, what an ignorant statement. Are you living in a Bubble or what? This kind of thing happen Everywhere not just in Sand Springs. I am sure you have them in Claremore as well it's not like Claremore is the most Up & Up town in Oklahoma. Give me a break!
scott

Mcalester, OK

#37 Sep 27, 2010
ba DAVE wrote:
<quoted text>
Good point, but believe me I was the first one that said they should have cleaned house in BA. Instead they found a way to get rid of the one that blew the whistle on them.
Sorry baDave, that was intended for another b.a. poster earlier that called S.S. a joke. Hope you didnt think that was directed at you. I wasn't clear on who I was responding too! That is an interesting situation in B.A. though. I hope they get it cleaned up soon so the mess doesnt trickle down to the kids.
The truth stands out

Tulsa, OK

#38 Sep 27, 2010
She could always get a job with the TPD if she loses her Job as principle. They have lots of openings now.
miley

Tulsa, OK

#39 Sep 27, 2010
bbq1634 wrote:
Classic! Now children, this is what your not suppose to do! Thats funny. Gotta love SS
Don't judge the City of Sand Springs on the studpity of one person.
scott

Mcalester, OK

#40 Sep 27, 2010
The truth stands out wrote:
She could always get a job with the TPD if she loses her Job as principle. They have lots of openings now.
Oh My! LOL TRUE!
Tulsan

Oklahoma City, OK

#41 Sep 27, 2010
maybe they should pay her more..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sand Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Victory Stoneworks (May '13) Sat Tiffany 6
Depression, pain n anxiety treatment; Aug 18 Satul 1
Prostitute Tiffany Friederich Aug 18 Tiffany is Stupid 27
News Tulsa Police Arrest Three For Homicide (Dec '09) Aug 17 JessicasLilSister 74
Dear Tulsa, Remove Rename Lee's Name Aug 17 KKK and Donald Trump 2
Patrick Gordon Aug 16 mrssupernerd 5
News Tulsa Man Says Gas Grill Purchased At Lowe's Bu... (Jul '08) Aug 14 From now on 9

Sand Springs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sand Springs Mortgages