|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

Judged:

Vandalia Guy wrote:
<quoted text>Its a lack of education, they cant read the directions so most are eating the foam and gel contreceptives and the rest are crushing the pills and snorting them.
It's a money thing with these evolutionized Monkeys. Just look at their President.
Fu Que

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

Judged:

Black birth rates are actually declining at the moment.

Black culture encourages bi-racial relationships and the men get white women pregnant on purpose. It is a way to mark their territory, for lack of a better description.

Every Black man under 35 is working to get laid. They don't care who they lay or care about the person they lay.

They all claim they are way better in bed than White men and the younger people are trying them out to see if it's true.

We are experiencing two to three generations of poor parenting and a culture that has removed common standards of conduct and expectation.

We are reaping what we have allowed through MTV, TMZ, Maxim, etc.
The Pompetous of LOVE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2012

It's not as horrible as that sociological fiasco: why do so many whites wind up as Trailer Park Trash. Or that dilemma: why white folk don't have the social skills to get along with anyone else. Guess it's one of those Mysteries of Life.
CNN

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2012

Toll Booth wrote:
Do these Apes use birth control or does it work on there kind?
No they don't. Don't know how and don't care. More kids more food stamps.
Brandon

Wiesbaden, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Come on now, you aren't being serious are you? You know that blacks are the reason for most of the problems in society. Welfare...check. Drugs and crime...check. Too many illiterate young kids....check. Unemployment lines....check. Overcrowded jails....check. This is real talk.
Ben

Euless, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Judged:

Kinda funny you only mentioned black people? Well excuse me but the DUGGERS have 19 kids and they are WHITE!!! Dumbass!!! Don't matter what race your looking at they all have people with lots of kids!!!! Retarded comments!!! Race has nothing to do with how many kids someone has, them being lazy, drunks, druggies or anything else for that matter!! Get off the race issue!!! If you can't then shut your pie hole cuz it's stupid!!! Everyone's not the same. Not gonna be and won't ever be!!!!
Johnson Rod

Bartlesville, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

CNN wrote:
<quoted text> No they don't. Don't know how and don't care. More kids more food stamps.
REPEAT-No they don't. Don't know how and don't care. More kids more food stamps. Elfin knee grows!
Ben

Euless, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Judged:

Your about as dumb as they come! Really!
Ben

Euless, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

All you racist pricks are about retarded! You need to open your eyes and look around. Every race has issues same as everyone else. Every race-black, white, Mexican, Native Americans and all the rest have drunks, druggies, and family's with many children, killers, and thief's. If all you see is the black people who have many children then apparently you haven't seen all the white people with many babies. I have seen it. I'm sure I'm not the only person who has seen it. Just as not all white people have all druggies. Native Americans are not all lazy. Not all black people are thief's or thugs. You only see what you wanna see and not the truth when all you gotta do is open your eyes and look around. Being a racist is like SO OLD and just STUPID!!! You have to work with all races, live in society with all races and without all the different races life would be pretty dull! Racism won't ever go away but it should cuz no matter what blacks, naive American, Mexican and whites (and all the rest) will always have to live together is society. We should just get over the color issues and work on the other things that matter. The color of ones skin doesn't mean a thing. When the sun goes down and there is no light to where you can't see. You don't know what color anyone is anyways! In the dark we are all black! Without sunlight you don't know what color is!:-) so it don't matter!!!
Johnson Rod

Bartlesville, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Judged:

N the knee grows keep on coming....
Bex

Euless, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

You are so smart by your sweet comments and change of spelling! Knee grows... Yeah! Your very smart! Prick!
tariff

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Toll Booth wrote:
Do these Apes use birth control or does it work on there kind?
Those Apes as you label blacks are human don't know about you prick, when did you get out of prison? and I know a white guy that has 12 kids all by different mothers and doesn't pay child support on any of them, ans why do you hate blacks so much? cause your daddy does?
tariff

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
I did not understand a damn thing of what you just said.
I hate when Google brings me to this site.
this guy can't form a proper sentence, proof those Va hillbilly's don't go to school
tariff

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

A quiz for you: if Hitler was running against Obama who would you vote for?
madashell

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

this is the place all you low IQ racist's can vent your hate, this IS the place, join the fun, show your ignorance, did ya all know that Okla is rated the number one racist state? Now that is something all you bible thumpers can be proud of
madashell

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Fred Buck wrote:
<quoted text> Oh did you finally spring for the penial implant, your sister will be so pleased
clever Fred, git 'em
Johnson Rod

Bartlesville, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Bex wrote:
You are so smart by your sweet comments and change of spelling! Knee grows... Yeah! Your very smart! Prick!
You must be black if you think that's clever and you side with the apes.
Bex

Euless, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Johnson Rod wrote:
<quoted text>You must be black if you think that's clever and you side with the apes.
I am NOT black! I don't see race! There shouldn't be such a thing! They are not apes! Some of the very best people I have ever met were BLACK! Some of the worst have been WHITE! I am neither one! Being racist makes you retarded as hell!!!! You have to work the different people, see them in schools, hospitals, and churches. Any where you go many races are there, you can't pick out one. One day you may need a heart or blood are you gonna ask did a black man give that too me? No you will take it so your pathetic life can live!!! You don't know who's blood or organs you get! If your involved in an accident are you gonna say only white people help me. No! You will accept it from who ever they are! Your beyond STUPID and majorly CLUELESS!!!
Sure

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

tariff wrote:
<quoted text>, ans why do you hate blacks so much? cause your daddy does?
Yea because as a grown adult I can't form my OWN opinion based on wat Ive seen growing up in Tulsa! First black guy I was friends w at 14 was a drug dealer and got murdered over a drug deal gone bad not to mention he was 16 and had a kid! Now as an adult all I see is black men who cheat on their wives or white women who date 5 dif black men and have babies w all of them! I commend the black men and women who are trying to change the stereotype but they are few and far between.
Johnson Rod

Bartlesville, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Bex wrote:
<quoted text>
I am NOT black!...majorly CLUELESS!!!
"majorly CLUELESS!!!". That is a new one! Which state school did you attend?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Sand Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OK OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 51 min Mac 75,028
OK Who do you support for Governor in Oklahoma in ... (Oct '10) 8 hr Jenks 2,614
Y does DUI McNellie's tulsa Downtown want us to... 12 hr aug 26 13
Tulsa Native Jailed In Georgia 17 hr shepard 2
Review: Access Pain Solutions (Nov '13) 18 hr notalabrat 11
Carl Michael Ruth, Jr. Tue SavingSarah 8
Why are you Oklahoma women so FAT and DIRTY? (Oct '11) Tue Okie Ignorance Root 8

Search the Sand Springs Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Sand Springs Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Sand Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••