Congratulations Officer Madewell

Posted in the Sand Springs Forum

TulsaPD Paranoia

Tulsa, OK

#1 Feb 19, 2013
Sleep well, you killed a mentally ill man armed with a butterknife and BB gun, now take a paid mini-vacation & go to Disneyland
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#2 Feb 19, 2013
Just before 11 p.m., Gonzalez was shot and killed by Officer Daniel Madewell.

Madewell is on paid administrative leave as the shooting is investigated.

"When Mr. Gonzalez made that decision, right or wrong, in his right mind or not, to point that gun downrange, it's a real gun," said Sgt. Dave Walker.

Officers later learned it was a BB gun in the shape of a rifle with a scope on top. We found many similar BB guns online that look real and don't have the orange tip on the end. Officers say, in that moment at 11:00pm at night and very dark, they have to react as if the gun is real or risk getting hurt or killed themselves.

"You can't wait to see if the gun goes off and shoots you in the head," Walker said. You have to shoot that idiots ass graveyard dead. Problem solved.
Senator INBRED INHOFE

United States

#3 Feb 19, 2013
Dis is wat i lov to reed n here ubot n my hom ton tulsa, good cops shootn n killn bad blak n bron peepuls

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sand Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OK OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 21 min Joyce 76,162
OK Who do you support for Governor in Oklahoma in ... (Oct '10) 4 hr Joyce 2,722
OK The "English is the Official Language of Oklaho... (Oct '10) 15 hr Joyce 11,303
Review: Donna Boswell Lcsw Mon all parents 1
Ebay Flawed DSR System Eliminating Small Sellers (Jul '13) Mon NetWatch 29
Obama's followers are either COMMUNIST or QUEERS ! Sep 28 Barbara Fecalmatter 2
Crooked Tulsa Lawyers Sep 28 Randolph Scott 7

Sand Springs Jobs

Sand Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Sand Springs News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Sand Springs

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]