Man Sues Jail After Double Amputation

Russell had knee surgery a few days before being taken to jail. He claims his medical needs were ignored by jail staff. Read more
First Prev
of 17
Next Last
Sapulpa Girl

United States

#368 Mar 26, 2010
Fire Prevention wrote:
I don't ever remember asking for you to respond to me. And my comments are not sick they are factual.
What do you mean factual?you must not know my son.Because it is NOT NOT fractual what you said,FINAL!!!!!.
Sapulpa Girl

United States

#369 Mar 26, 2010
Sorry that is factual,final!!!!!!
Fire Prevention

Broken Arrow, OK

#370 May 24, 2010
I see Russell has his nice black 2010 camero now at the tax payers expense. It must be nice to be a meth head and then have the tax payers pay for it all !
Sapulpa Girl

United States

#371 Jun 30, 2010
Fire Prevention wrote:
I see Russell has his nice black 2010 camero now at the tax payers expense. It must be nice to be a meth head and then have the tax payers pay for it all !
You got to be a SICK PERSON!!!!!,He lost both of his legs,iam sure he would rather have his legs then a new car,he should have1000000000 new cars for what they did to him,and he was not a meth head.ASSSSSHOLLLLE.......
Fire Prevention

United States

#372 Jul 2, 2010
Sapulpa Girl wrote:
<quoted text>You got to be a SICK PERSON!!!!!,He lost both of his legs,iam sure he would rather have his legs then a new car,he should have1000000000 new cars for what they did to him,and he was not a meth head.ASSSSSHOLLLLE.......
He was and still is !, and you act like you are a caring mother you had nothing to do with him until you saw the dollar signs.
Sapulpa Girl

United States

#373 Jul 4, 2010
Fire Prevention wrote:
<quoted text>
He was and still is !, and you act like you are a caring mother you had nothing to do with him until you saw the dollar signs.
Iam the one wo pay to get my son out of jail and his girl friend,13,000,bought him a new maytag front loader washer & dryer,gave him a wheel chair that i went and bought him when he came home from the hospital,all i ask for back was 10.000 and that is all i got from him,and i still buy things for him,so you dont know what you are talking about i love my son and i always have done things for my family and done without for myself and still do that i just went and bought him some new clothe for him and my grandson yesterday and took them out to them last night,so dont even go there,because you dont know what you are talking about you are a mean person.

“Live, Laugh, Love!”

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#374 Jul 5, 2010
Oh boo hoo. If he had not landed in jail in the first place he wouldn't have been in that situation. I really have no sympathy for meth heads. I don't think he should get a dime.
Sapulpa Girl

United States

#375 Jul 5, 2010
Tega wrote:
Oh boo hoo. If he had not landed in jail in the first place he wouldn't have been in that situation. I really have no sympathy for meth heads. I don't think he should get a dime.
OH Boo Hoo,too you,he was not and is not a meth head,and you look like you are ,at least a drunk.people like you make me sick i wish by you saying that comment,that you would have to be in his condition for just one day,and think about the day the jailers did this to him.NO ONE SHOULD HAVE THIS DONE TO THEM.I really real sorry for you if this is the way you think and feel.
Sapulpa Girl

United States

#377 Jul 5, 2010
Vandalia Guy wrote:
<quoted text>He was in jail for cooking meth, you dont need any legs to cook meth so whats he complaining about, Sapulpa jail would be like disney world compaired to what id do to the dope dealing no legged scum bag meth head toofless creek county inbread.
I see you dont know much,he was not cooking Meth,and he is not toofless as you call it,and he is not inbread,but it lounds like you might be,not to smart to say something like that.i hope that you think about what you just said when it is time for you to meet our maker.you sound like you don't care about much of anything just like to talk crap.
Sapulpa Girl

United States

#379 Jul 5, 2010
Vandalia Guy wrote:
<quoted text>Ok just dealing meth, they just didnt catch him cooking but found evidence of a meth lab so like i said he can wheel around the kitchen cooking meth and wheel his but up and down the street selling dope he dont need legs so whats the deal girl!
You know you are wrong on both ends,it so sad that what you sat because he doesnt ever leave his home he is in bed most of the time,Unless he has to go to the doctor and one of us the family takes him,because he never feels up to it,and he is at the doctor so long that he get to tired to drive,and he cant get the wheel chair out of the car by him self.You really need to rethink what you are saying,the cops lied about alot of things ,or i will just say they were wrong about alot of it,alot of things got lost.you didn't see the tapes that was left i did it was sick and i got sick and had to leave the room,so you dont know what really happen at his house or jail,talk is cheap and that tongue will get you some day be nice to people it will come back to you,dont me mean and say hurtful untrue things to people.

“Live, Laugh, Love!”

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#380 Jul 6, 2010
Sapulpa Girl wrote:
<quoted text>OH Boo Hoo,too you,he was not and is not a meth head,and you look like you are ,at least a drunk.people like you make me sick i wish by you saying that comment,that you would have to be in his condition for just one day,and think about the day the jailers did this to him.NO ONE SHOULD HAVE THIS DONE TO THEM.I really real sorry for you if this is the way you think and feel.
Sorry mom. I don't buy ANY of what you are saying. Making lye soap? Suuure. I've got some property to sell ya. If he had not landed in jail in the first place he could have seen to his own medical care. I can tell you ALL one thing for certain, if he had been child molester not one of you would have given 2 craps about his legs. I'm sure he's back around making meth and getting kids hooked on it. People like this are why taxes are so high in this state. Everyone else can have sympathy for this druggie but I sure don't.
Sapulpa Girl

United States

#381 Jul 6, 2010
Tega wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry mom. I don't buy ANY of what you are saying. Making lye soap? Suuure. I've got some property to sell ya. If he had not landed in jail in the first place he could have seen to his own medical care. I can tell you ALL one thing for certain, if he had been child molester not one of you would have given 2 craps about his legs. I'm sure he's back around making meth and getting kids hooked on it. People like this are why taxes are so high in this state. Everyone else can have sympathy for this druggie but I sure don't.
You dont know nothing about it,and you think you are so great well your not,i hope the mean things you say come back and bites you on the asssss.Because they are NOT TRUE.
unknown

Lewisville, TX

#382 Mar 29, 2013
CaliJack wrote:
Check this out... Looks like our little jail gets more legal attention than I thought. This story is quite a bit different than the one today but it looks like it goes to the same premise of negligence. I googled "Creek County Jail" and this is what came up first:
"On November 22, 2001, African American Rameses Gibbs was the victim of a brutal gang beating by white cellmates in the former Creek County Jail. He claimed jailers placed him in a cell knowing other inmates were white. The jailers were deliberately indifferent to his safety risk and possibly intended for him to be harmed. Gibbs filed a lawsuit against Creek County commissioners, Sheriff Steve Toliver, Under-Sheriff Rick Ishmael, and two other jailers. Creek Country agreed to a $100,000 personal injury settlement.(Jan-07-06)"
I think it is bad that he was put in a cell with all white men. Clearly he was put in a cell that would automatically cause a fight. I have my own comments on what caused this guy to end up in jail, in the first place!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 17
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sand Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dr. Angelo Cuzalina Pres. American Board of Cos... (Jun '13) 1 hr Potential Patient 70
Carl Michael Ruth, Jr. (Aug '14) 14 hr facts 93
Review: Bluevision Capital LLC Mar 25 Casper 2
News Arrests Made At Tulsa Massage Parlor (Feb '07) Mar 24 Wicked 528
Matrix Serv (Mar '14) Mar 23 wild man 60
Innocence Project Condemns Tulsa US Attorney, T... (Dec '11) Mar 22 Gobama 13
Psychiatrist say Barack Hussein Obama is INSANE... Mar 22 lolababi925 3
Sand Springs Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Sand Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance