Possible Mobile Meth Lab Prompts Sand Springs School To Lock Down

A Sand Springs middle school was placed on lockdown for a time Tuesday morning after school resource officer spotted a suspicious car parked near the school. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
jdbl

Nashville, TN

#1 Sep 15, 2009
I'm betting the guy he caught was about 5'6" tall and weighed about 140 lbs! "Hey Andy, I got the little guy, did you get the big guy?" If he's 280 now, I wonder how big he was before he started doing meth?

On a serious note, what kind of twisted person makes meth near a school? Obviously meth causes brain damage.
joeblow

Tulsa, OK

#2 Sep 15, 2009
280 pounds? rather heavy for your typical meth user.
Interested

United States

#3 Sep 15, 2009
280 and couldn't be caught? Was the officer crawling after him?
Sandite Mom

Morris, OK

#4 Sep 15, 2009
I'm impressed that the School Resource Office checked on the car to begin with. Kudos to him or her !!

This Mom is very thankful.

And to add to the serious note of jdbl, what kind of twisted person makes meth ANYWHERE ?? Seriously, is there NOT enough awareness out there?
no name

Seattle, WA

#6 Sep 15, 2009
Interested wrote:
now thats funny but most likley true
abc

United States

#7 Sep 15, 2009
jdbl wrote:
I'm betting the guy he caught was about 5'6" tall and weighed about 140 lbs! "Hey Andy, I got the little guy, did you get the big guy?" If he's 280 now, I wonder how big he was before he started doing meth?
On a serious note, what kind of twisted person makes meth near a school? Obviously meth causes brain damage.
No 6ft 180lbs and yes slightly twisted.

Since: Jun 08

Catoosa, OK

#8 Sep 15, 2009
joeblow wrote:
280 pounds? rather heavy for your typical meth user.
That was my first thought! He must be a newbie.
geez

Tulsa, OK

#9 Sep 15, 2009
Wow, 280 pounds and we can't find him or catch him. Sounds like Sand Springs officers need to get back into shape!!
clouseau

Tulsa, OK

#10 Sep 15, 2009
Interested wrote:
Nah, it must have been good crank. 280, and the boy was blazin'

“Taste the Rainbow”

Since: Jul 08

Houston, TX

#11 Sep 15, 2009
geez wrote:
Wow, 280 pounds and we can't find him or catch him. Sounds like Sand Springs officers need to get back into shape!!
280 lbs sure isn't your typical tweeker. Hmm. Are they sure it was a mobile meth lab? Maybe they had just stopped to eat some stolen twinkies.
observer

Tulsa, OK

#12 Sep 15, 2009
good gosh, the officer caught one!!! With both running how do you expect him/her to catch both??? Who was the officer to leave the first one with??? A school teacher with 20 students??? Give the officer a break people!!!

“Lovin' life!”

Since: Sep 09

Tulsa

#13 Sep 15, 2009
observer wrote:
good gosh, the officer caught one!!! With both running how do you expect him/her to catch both??? Who was the officer to leave the first one with??? A school teacher with 20 students??? Give the officer a break people!!!
Well, Clint Eastwood could have done it! But seriously, you have to admit that the previous comments were pretty funny.=)
SLK500

United States

#14 Sep 15, 2009
Has SSPD knocked on the Pigeons door yet, I bet he is there.
BEAVER1

Tulsa, OK

#15 Sep 15, 2009
geez wrote:
I live in a neighbohood with several of these officers, and I gotta tell you all, I don't think any of these guys could catch a turtle. some of them DO need to get into better shape.
On another note though, I agree, Kudos to the alert citizen to even have the guts to check on the car in the first place. Good job.
SSS309

Broken Arrow, OK

#16 Sep 15, 2009
Did you ever think it might hard to catch two people at once, no matter how big they are? Stupid people and their stupid comments.

“Seeking the truth...”

Since: Sep 09

West Tulsa, Oklahoma

#17 Sep 15, 2009
Regarless of the funny comments, a couple of low lifes were cooking meth near a school.

Is that where we are in America? Fry the bustards, but chances are, they will be out on bail before the cop has a chance to end his shift.

Am I the only one who thinks this is out of control?

SPEAK UP!

The humor in the comments is not lost on me, but let's get serious for a moment...
BIXBY MOM

Jenks, OK

#18 Sep 15, 2009
Yes it is very much out of control, and no your not the only one to think that.
wow

United States

#19 Sep 15, 2009
SLK500 wrote:
Has SSPD knocked on the Pigeons door yet, I bet he is there.
Thats what my husband said lol!!! How sad!!!
gate keeper

United States

#20 Sep 15, 2009
all right westsider i am a past westsider myself and i am thinking bustard should be bastard or what? And im thinking that the 280lb. man may still have some chance for recovery because he hasnt chewed off his fat like the rest of these meth head idiots you see walking around!!!! I wonder if they think that the rest of society is starting to catch that theve have not just had to much coffee. this is really sad!!!!!!A mobile meth lab UHM, MUST HAVE ALREADY LOST THIER HOUSE AND MUST HAVE TAKEN A LITTLE CHEMISTRY IN HIGH SCHOOL!!!!HA!HA!

“Smile & laugh daily.”

Since: Feb 09

Keystone

#21 Sep 15, 2009
FYI......the school resource officer is a female & she is in decent shape. You try deciding which one to chase when 2 run in different directions! Very possible the one she caught was the one closest to her & the other one only got away because she had his bud in custody. Also, often those making it are not the same ones using it!
Much more details available at www.sandspringsleader.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sand Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Flee High Speed Corrupt Okie Troopers 5 hr Gary_Busey_Fan_48 2
Hiring Freeze?!? 5 hr Gary_Busey_Fan_48 4
PROTECTIVE ORDERS mos abused docment in the JUS... 7 hr Professor of Law 2
Carl Michael Ruth, Jr. (Aug '14) Thu facts 90
Review: Bluevision Capital LLC Tue tmoore 1
Matrix Serv (Mar '14) Tue mr goodwrench 59
Shocking Video Leads To Rescue Of Dogs From Ida... Feb 22 Watching 13
Sand Springs Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web