Former Spaulding High guidance counselor's attempted burglary trial set for May

There are 7 comments on the The Citizen story from Jan 23, 2009, titled Former Spaulding High guidance counselor's attempted burglary trial set for May. In it, The Citizen reports that:

The trial for Brian K. Corey, the former Spaulding High School guidance counselor charged in connection with an August 2008 burglary in New Durham, is scheduled to begin in May.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Citizen.

Dereck Evans

Tilton, NH

#1 Apr 8, 2009
I like Brian, I really do. I've been friends eith him for years! Dude, what are you thinkin? An 84 year old woman for her pain meds? I have to say I changed,look at my hair now, why not you? You can do it Bri, hang in there. Everyone will change someday and dude I hope prison does good for you. LATER from the little ALIGATER
Brian Corey

Tilton, NH

#2 Apr 8, 2009
Dereck, thanks for being there, just to let you know I am innocent! I went in her house because I thought I saw someone breaking into her place, you know you do a good deed and this is what happens!!! UNREAL
Anon

Falmouth, ME

#3 Apr 9, 2009
Never put it past a little old lady to cause this kind of mayhem! I think he is innocent.
Jason Smith

Belfast, ME

#4 May 3, 2009
Brian Corey wrote:
Dereck, thanks for being there, just to let you know I am innocent! I went in her house because I thought I saw someone breaking into her place, you know you do a good deed and this is what happens!!! UNREAL
Yeah, and my friend, who was with me, also saw the burglar and decided to remove the 84 year old's screen with pliers and crawl through the window to stop the burglar too. And the burglar we saw also planted over 200 pills in our car. Geez, what bad luck we have. Grow up "COUNSELOR."
Brian corey

Concord, NH

#5 Jun 8, 2009
Anyone know if any local schools are hiring? I can empty trash, clean floors, wash chalkboards and steal pain meds from......well anyone who has em.
Robert Smith

Warner, NH

#6 Dec 15, 2010
I hear Brian's in the clink now. No big surprise. I remember him from high school. He thought he was king you-know-what. It's good to see that people inevitably get what they deserve. Stealing pain meds...how pathetic!
Kevin Cummings

Manchester, NH

#8 Oct 4, 2013
Brian was my celly in the big house. Hes a a good dude. He always let me pitch, he enjoyed being the catcher.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sanbornville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Stacey Burns murder case "an ongoing investigat... (Apr '10) Wed jim 382
News Ad targets Romney on abortion, Planned Parenthood (Jul '12) May 17 Swallownexttime 72
Stacey Burns Vittum Interview (May '14) May 14 rb in nm 24
Trites going belly up? (Aug '14) Apr '15 tommy boy 5
News As anniversary of brutal Gilford murder nears, ... (Nov '12) Apr '15 pavlogs dog 6
Debate: Marijuana - Wolfeboro, NH (Dec '10) Mar '15 Haley Paige 54
can you help trace (Jun '12) Jun '12 maggie phillips 1
More from around the web

Sanbornville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]