Do men and women complain too much ab...

Do men and women complain too much about the opposite sex?

There are 4 comments on the Seacoast Online story from Aug 7, 2008, titled Do men and women complain too much about the opposite sex?. In it, Seacoast Online reports that:

"I think there's always something to say. Women have more to b**ch about. Girls b**ch about men AND women and guys seem to whine more about women.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Seacoast Online.

ferrari

Richmond, CA

#1 Jan 3, 2009
Well, women's lives are more difficult, and I will tellyou why: we give birth and take care of the children far more than men do. Once the women gets married and especially has a child, she becomes much more vulnerable than men - it is difficult to excell in professional world, much of her interests have to be given up, if things don't work out in marriage it becomes more difficult to remarry with "baggage". Women also fall prey to their craving for love and emotional attachement, it is true addiction (as they still want to be married rather than not married inspite of all the sacrifices thay have to make). Unless you as a men do not understand this, you will not succeed in a relationship. Men rule the world, that's why they shouldn't complain. It is easier for them to change things, they don't have chains on their feet like women with children do. It is Saturday, and I am up at 5 am because I have to study for the test - taking an advance accounting course. I have to go back to work Monday - 33 miles commute each way. There will be a lot of overtime this week as it is the end of the month and the end of the year, and books need to be closed, and reports need to be prepared and analysed. I miss my children already. I will have to plan ahead and cook their meals for the week. I will have to check their homework when I get home from work. My husband was off for 10 days this last week, and he spent most of the time glued to the computer doing stupid greenscreeen photography while I had to do grocerie shopping, cleaning and laundry instead of spending time with the kids. I am thinking really hard about leaving him. And not remarrying for a while, just ejoying life with a lot of responsibility but without constant dissapointment. My husband probably thinks that I complain too much, too. Well, he will have all the time in the world for the greenscreen photography when I am gone. Unless you men learn to give birth and nurture children, do not complain - your lives are pretty good. And be compassionate with us poor souls who have to do that AND work AND take care of the house AND climb the corporate ladder because this kind of life is too hard for you – you can only do one thing at a time.
whats up ferrari

Orlando, FL

#4 Apr 30, 2009
do u have a jb this 5 one you post i seen. i thnk women bitch because alot bitch to there friends then guess what they say stuff like he aint no good or he just dicking around or he could do better or you could do better. to be serouis some of your defense are bull like babys does your husband make you does any man make a woman have a baby and if they do report him do anything to get him away. plus if you want a baby you can use drugs to help you wont feel anything also you cant use your job. you could try to get a diffrent one plus anything else would be good.
comment

Pikeville, TN

#5 May 11, 2009
women always got their big mouth flapping about something. that's why the BJ was invented, to give it a rest!
Kenny

San Diego, CA

#6 May 11, 2009
ferrari wrote:
Well, women's lives are more difficult, and I will tellyou why: we give birth and take care of the children far more than men do. Once the women gets married and especially has a child, she becomes much more vulnerable than men - it is difficult to excell in professional world, much of her interests have to be given up, if things don't work out in marriage it becomes more difficult to remarry with "baggage". Women also fall prey to their craving for love and emotional attachement, it is true addiction (as they still want to be married rather than not married inspite of all the sacrifices thay have to make). Unless you as a men do not understand this, you will not succeed in a relationship. Men rule the world, that's why they shouldn't complain. It is easier for them to change things, they don't have chains on their feet like women with children do. It is Saturday, and I am up at 5 am because I have to study for the test - taking an advance accounting course. I have to go back to work Monday - 33 miles commute each way. There will be a lot of overtime this week as it is the end of the month and the end of the year, and books need to be closed, and reports need to be prepared and analysed. I miss my children already. I will have to plan ahead and cook their meals for the week. I will have to check their homework when I get home from work. My husband was off for 10 days this last week, and he spent most of the time glued to the computer doing stupid greenscreeen photography while I had to do grocerie shopping, cleaning and laundry instead of spending time with the kids. I am thinking really hard about leaving him. And not remarrying for a while, just ejoying life with a lot of responsibility but without constant dissapointment. My husband probably thinks that I complain too much, too. Well, he will have all the time in the world for the greenscreen photography when I am gone. Unless you men learn to give birth and nurture children, do not complain - your lives are pretty good. And be compassionate with us poor souls who have to do that AND work AND take care of the house AND climb the corporate ladder because this kind of life is too hard for you – you can only do one thing at a time.
My god guys how would you like to be married to that,damm I fill sorry for the husband he must be one hen pecked a hole.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sanbornville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stacey Burns murder added to cold case list (May '16) Feb 16 doo doo 34
News Town doesn't want special election after House ... Jan '17 Patricia Toussaint 1
News State police log, Troop E (Jan '13) Sep '16 justine 3
Happy Birthday JC Sep '16 Mally43 1
can you help trace (Jun '12) Jun '12 maggie phillips 1
Debate: Occupy Wall St - Sanbornville, NH (Nov '11) Nov '11 fiftythreepercent 7
Debate: Iowa GOP Debate - Sanbornville, NH (Aug '11) Aug '11 Tom 1

Sanbornville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sanbornville Mortgages