Visit LRHS to see the latest cats and...

Visit LRHS to see the latest cats and dogs for adoption!

Posted in the Sanbornville Forum

LakesRegionHuman eSociety

Deerfield, NH

#1 Oct 21, 2012
It is gorgeous in NH, and at Lakes Region Humane Society in Ossipee, NH 11 Chihuahuas from California, 3 Hound/Mix 4 month old pups from Tennessee, 2 Shep/Mix 7 month olds from Tennessee, 1 Border Collie/Cattle dog 10 months old from Tennessee, Dottie a 2 year old female Straffordshire Bull Terrier Mix, Jazze a 3 year old female American Bulldog, Theo a 10 yr old shitzu/mix, about 20 cats are enjoying the NH Fall weather and outdoors. Come Visit them Tues to Sat 11am-3:30pm. visit www.lrhs.net or follow LRHS on facebook.
OAS Salan

Gilmanton, NH

#2 Oct 27, 2012
The staff there are so nice and helpful.
I was appalled at how the director bullied her staff.She did not strike me as a animal person.I don't hold the directors actions against the animals that need homes.
SBS

Gilmanton, NH

#3 Nov 5, 2012
I stopped volunteering due to the directors treatment of staff.The board neeeds to really look at her people skills.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sanbornville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 84 Great Danes rescued from suspected puppy mil... Jun '17 Topdog 3
News Christie says he might 'go nuclear' at next GOP... (Sep '15) May '17 swedenforever 10
Stacey Burns murder added to cold case list (May '16) Mar '17 Jamie 36
News Ad targets Romney on abortion, Planned Parenthood (Jul '12) Feb '17 Barbara P Bush 78
can you help trace (Jun '12) Jun '12 maggie phillips 1
Debate: Occupy Wall St - Sanbornville, NH (Nov '11) Nov '11 fiftythreepercent 7
Debate: Iowa GOP Debate - Sanbornville, NH (Aug '11) Aug '11 Tom 1

Sanbornville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sanbornville Mortgages