Pruss Hill Road needs stop signs and ...

Pruss Hill Road needs stop signs and stronger enforcement

Posted in the Sanatoga Forum

Rod

United States

#1 May 12, 2011
Pruss Hill Road near Pruss Hill Dam has far too may accidents. The local drivers travel that road at excessive speeds and need to be ticketed if this continues.
Cooter

United States

#2 May 12, 2011
That area is full of inbread hillbillys that are usually drunk or high on pills.
Todd Marks

United States

#3 May 13, 2011
That road is so bad it should be closed.
Concerned mom

New York, NY

#4 Jul 25, 2011
Rod wrote:
Pruss Hill Road near Pruss Hill Dam has far too may accidents. The local drivers travel that road at excessive speeds and need to be ticketed if this continues.
Rod - I completely agree! If you are going down pruss hill towards pleasant view, at the dam, there are a couple signs warning of sharp curves, but there is also a speed limit sign showing it's 35 mph! Should be 25 at most. Then you have the smashed up guard rail along with the construction barrel that is also smashed. The Rupert Road intersection is also horrible! They really do need to make some changes in this road, but according to many, there aren't enough accidents to make any changes!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sanatoga Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bye! Bye! Faidley!!! Thu Clay Leister 1
A Deception of A Community! Jun 20 Clay Leister 1
Boyertown Focus-CORRUPTION! Jun 12 Clay Leister 1
7th grader who died? anyone know what happened? (Jun '11) Jun 9 GuyThatWouldBeGla... 21
Review: Saldutti Car Corner (May '15) May 31 Lily S 14
Best Public Restroom? (Jun '10) May '17 realistic 36
Wake-Up Boyertown Borough Residents! May '17 Clay Leister 1

Sanatoga Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sanatoga Mortgages