Realtor Offers Phone Search Tool

Realtor Offers Phone Search Tool

There are 1 comment on the The Sanatoga Post story from Apr 9, 2009, titled Realtor Offers Phone Search Tool. In it, The Sanatoga Post reports that:

Prudential Fox and Roach , a real estate brokerage company whose branch offices closest to Sanatoga are located in Collegeville and Exton, announced Friday it had begun offering to consumers software that can be downloaded to their cell phones to simplify the process of finding homes for sale.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Sanatoga Post.

jea

Philadelphia, PA

#1 Apr 9, 2009
Isn't that similar to the services Realtors have to pay to become a member of the Board of Realtors.
Looks like Prudential isn't up to fair game.
I guess during these difficult economic times, Companies will take any measure.
Back in the day before computers, all the houses were listed in Multiple Listing Books and certain Realtors would lend them out, even though it wasn't ethical. Whats the point in using a Realtor, you really don't need one. They glorify themselves, all you need is a Real Estate Attorney and a Mortgage Commitment letter without conditions.
Good luck Prudential in having people waste their money on your worthless software.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sanatoga Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Moving to Pottstown? Schools? (Mar '07) Aug 11 Phil 24
News Montco dance teacher gets jail for sex with stu... (Jun '15) Jul '16 Cotton Picker 2
Review: Saldutti Car Corner (May '15) Jul '16 Danidash2go 11
Boyertown Deserves Better! Jul '16 Clay Leister 1
amanda pritchett and bradley wayne stacy wanted!!! Jun '16 A Concerned Citizen 1
Have we lost respect for FREEDOM? May '16 Clay Leister 1
Construction across fron Kmart? (May '12) Jan '13 Sure 4

Sanatoga Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sanatoga Mortgages