Arizona closing several highway rest ...

Arizona closing several highway rest stops

There are 2 comments on the The Arizona Daily Star story from Oct 13, 2009, titled Arizona closing several highway rest stops. In it, The Arizona Daily Star reports that:

The Arizona Department of Transportation has announced temporary closure of 13 of 18 state-owned rest areas, which could begin closing as early as Oct.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Arizona Daily Star.

caveman from oregon

Medford, OR

#1 Nov 27, 2009
no rest area we pay for them with gas taxes n registration fees where did they get the money for all the cameras and patrol cars n suvs?? now you come to my state and use my rest areas we need to start charging you to use them your dum as govner mac pain needs to go n clean all the piles of shit off the road ways if had to they would be open yesterday its time you folks wake up and fire there dum ases there riping you off and if you got go shit n pee n abag n send it to your highway department they will get the message
RiverRider

Bullhead City, AZ

#2 Nov 28, 2009
They will probably sell and lease back the toilets and rest areas, like they want to do with our state buildings and prisons. Next they will probably sell the entire state to Mexico, and lease it back. Seems that may have already happened?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Simon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Az Birth Parents who relinquished a child (Jun '12) Sep 20 joan 9
Willcox community conversation -Willcox School ... Aug '17 joan 1
the music thread (Mar '12) Feb '17 Musikologist 23
Fema Do the survey to get your input (Jan '17) Jan '17 joanNYadoptees 1
New Jersey Adoptee's can get their original bir... (Jan '17) Jan '17 joanNYadoptees 2
Are you living in Willcox az. ? (Jun '16) Jan '17 joanNYadoptees 2
Churches in willcox (Dec '16) Dec '16 Tngirl 1

San Simon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

San Simon Mortgages