First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Guess Who

Chandler, AZ

#21 Mar 6, 2013
And still you will not put your name to your posts. HMMM... what Are you worried about? You mention several threats. Have you witnessed this? Or perhaps this is more of the same gossip. you talk a good game, but it is hard to take you seriosly without fact. To me you seem to be a small minded gossip intent on causing trouble from behind the security of an unamed post.
Judy of Sunsites

Willcox, AZ

#22 Mar 6, 2013
I AM a colossal bitch, and that is Mrs. Colossal bitch to you ....keyboard clown.
So now you mentioned to "Guess Who" perhaps they deserved an assault...who is threatening whom?? Now this is printed for all to see...better hope nothing happens because we will track down your IP and find out who you really are, since you are too chicken shit to post your name. To whomever sees this, now you know what we are dealing with. Nameless jokers who post threats on-line...
Judy of Sunsites

Willcox, AZ

#23 Mar 6, 2013
Oh, by the way, speaking of threats, ask Jill about the letter she had written to the California Bar Assoc.
amazing

Phoenix, AZ

#24 Mar 6, 2013
Who is Jill and what is in this letter?
Tired of your BS

Willcox, AZ

#25 Mar 6, 2013
Hahaha and of course you forget to post the part that maybe they are just paranoid lol. This however does not surprise me. Your group often leaves out the rest of the story to bolster support for your lies. Well I guess I am the Paul Harvey of this discussion and will tell the rest of the story.
Judy of Sunsites

Willcox, AZ

#26 Mar 6, 2013
Oh please, do tell!
Judy of Sunsites

Willcox, AZ

#27 Mar 6, 2013
"Amazing", Jill is the secretary for the fire chief here in Sunsites...as far as the contents of the letter, ask her...
amazing

United States

#28 Mar 7, 2013
Jeez, with all of the behind the scenes corruption and general nastiness, who in their right mind would move there..
Guess Who

Chandler, AZ

#29 Mar 7, 2013
No kidding about who would move there now. With all the intimidation,corruption, threats of violence I think soon property values will be in the toilet. Just hope you are in the good graces of the "right people" should you need fire or medical services.
Judy of Sunsites

Willcox, AZ

#30 Mar 13, 2013
Well, well, well, what do we have here?? For those of you that are interested in Jill's letter, here is the link to the Willcox Range News, front page article. http://www.willcoxrangenews.com/news/

"Tired of Your B.S." should be renamed to "Full of My B.S."....
amazing

United States

#31 Mar 14, 2013
Wow! After reading this, all I can say is wow.Looks like the ex chief stepped in it by strong arming his subordinates into doing his dirty work. They have a legal claim against the district I would say...as far as Fino...he is a piece of sh***t IMO.
losing it

Willcox, AZ

#32 May 16, 2013
Have to apologize. It pays to do research before commenting.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Simon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sunsites resident calls for action on water rig... Sep '14 DTA-1 1
Chiricahua Album - Willcox, Arizona, United States (Apr '08) Jul '14 joanNYadoptees 3
Doctors (Feb '10) Jul '14 joanNYadoptees 11
Az Birth Parents who relinquished a child (Jun '12) Jul '14 joanNYadoptees 5
Willcox theater (Feb '13) Jul '14 joanNYadoptees 7
need a job Jul '14 needwork 1
Presbyterian Church joins boycott (Jul '10) Jun '14 USA Today 6
San Simon Dating
Find my Match

San Simon Jobs

San Simon People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

San Simon News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in San Simon