Pearce/Sunsites Fire Department

Posted in the San Simon Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
losing it

Willcox, AZ

#1 Feb 8, 2013
The Board of the Pearce/Sunsites Fire Department is shutting it down and going to make it a Volunteer Station. The Community needs to stand up and Stop this. There will be NO ONE to Help No Ambulance! No Fire Fighters! We The People of the Community are going to suffer. This is Happening NOW!
Judy of Sunsites

Willcox, AZ

#2 Feb 11, 2013
This is a blatant lie, at no time did the fire board say they were going to shut down and go all volunteer. And at no time did they say they were going to do away with the ambulance service. This is just another rumor generated to smear the new fire board members, who are trying to get to the bottom of the financial mess that they inherited.
losing it

Willcox, AZ

#3 Feb 12, 2013
The audit was done and the money is all there. the auditor found no money missing.
BudInSunsites

Willcox, AZ

#4 Feb 18, 2013
losing it wrote:
The audit was done and the money is all there. the auditor found no money missing.
What the auditor said at the Board meeting was "that based on the information he was given, he could see nothing wrong with the books". He also mentioned he did not look at everything and it is possible there could be problems. Well thats a fact because the IRS tax back tax issue came up and a lien placed on the building even though the auditor has been doing the annual audit since before there was even a Fire Board. So how can anyone that does not have full access to all financial records of the district say that all the money is there?
Judy of Sunsites

Willcox, AZ

#5 Feb 26, 2013
The 3 fire-board members trying to clean up the financial mess has now resigned in disgust. The district is broke. Instead of trying to fix the financial problems, they have had to constantly fight off personal attacks by not only the other 2 board members,(who were part of the previous board that created this mess), but also misguided members of the community. So now, it is up to the county to figure out how to unravel this mess. So all you haters that wanted the board gone, now have gotten your wish....good luck!
losing it

Willcox, AZ

#6 Mar 1, 2013
Oh What Ever, Lets just get the Chief back in there and get back to normal.
Judy of Sunsites

Willcox, AZ

#7 Mar 2, 2013
Well, losing it, the "normal" is over, what part of bankrupt district do you not get? As far as the Chief, I have a feeling he will be looking for another job, just a hunch there.
You know, in my opinion, it's silly fools in this community are reasons why old people get scammed. They line up and listen to complete crap spewed by their "leaders" and then stand in line with their mouth open ready for more crap to be fed to them. And then wonder what the heck happened when the truth does come out. The Special Districts administrator ,appointed by the BOS will show you this soon enough.
Judy of Sunsites

Willcox, AZ

#8 Mar 2, 2013
and hopefully in terms you will be able to understand...losing it...
Tired of your BS

Cochise, AZ

#9 Mar 3, 2013
Well Judy of Sunsites (Boyer) You were one of the problems in spreading the lies, hate and deceit that people have come to be used to with your group of miscreants. Your group has even accused the hard working members of the fire district of purchasing alcohol on duty with department funds or and I might add got a ticket for false reporting in the process. I have no problem with anyone who has an opinion but how about you learn how district financing works before you open your mouth. The county and the previous board both reviewed and approved the budget
Judy of Sunsites

Willcox, AZ

#10 Mar 3, 2013
First of all, "Tired of your BS",why don't you state your name since you are quick to post mine? Or do you not have the guts to do it? Apparently this is not "losing it", because you are using too many big words for her to understand. The lies and hate seems to be coming from one side only, with the intent of scaring the old people in this community to go along with your nonsense...and it isn't us, as it will be proven when the Special District's Administrator unravels the mess. Sounds like you people are still butt-hurt over the golf course tax....move on with that.
Tired of your BS

Cochise, AZ

#11 Mar 3, 2013
Judy of Sunsites I will post my name very soon but for now you will just have to deal with the fact that I am tired of your BS. You, Lance, McLellean, your Husband, Hooker and others have been spreading BS since February when you finished the golf course deal and I mentioned your names as all of the people who have had their hands in files that are part of what I understand to now be a Federal investigation, glad I am not you guys. Frei and McLellean have destroyed the financial software and have removed official files from the fire district. Your group has weekend the fire district and have been nothing but a detriment to the community. You and your entire group will get what is coming to them, of this I have no doubts. All of the individuals at the fire district have done a superb job and that is something you will never be able to take from them. I will give you this however, Mr. Shilling will help to straighten things out as far as the mess created over the past 4 months however other than that there is no mess. Lance stated her self that there was no missing money. Now I have to ask this, if the people opposing you are such bullies why is it that it is your group getting cited for false reporting and DISORDERLY CONDUCT at the fire station once again?
Tired of your BS

Cochise, AZ

#12 Mar 3, 2013
If I had to venture a guess I would say that the Concerned Citizens group went on a fishing expedition to base there claims that a county board member was accepting money illegally, which is a BS claim according to information obtained from the AG office and to disturb an already hurting property market to drop rates even further to buy up the property dirt cheap or at least that is what it looks from some of the information that as been turned over and uncovered. I certainly hope I am wrong though because that would be terrible thing for the Sunsites community to have to go through.
losing it

Willcox, AZ

#13 Mar 3, 2013
Judy, Judy, Judy, of Sunsites

I am in AWE about the way "OUR" Community is acting. The Pearce/Sunsites Fire Department is there for Us 24/7 They have done Nothing Wrong. Why are you bashing them. Do you just want to get Your Name in the paper so your friends will notice you? Sorry to disappoint you but this is about OUR COMMUNITY!!! Not about You!!! I am Thankfull the Fire and EMS know where I live and are there to protect me and my family and will get here as quickly as they can. AND YOU Should Be Thankfull To!
Judy of Sunsites

Willcox, AZ

#14 Mar 4, 2013
"Tired of your bs", any clown can sit behind a keyboard and post slanderous comments under anonymity..takes guts to post a name and have it out there for people to see. But this is apparently how you and your kind like to operate. You better be damn careful what you accuse me and my husband of, but once again, since you don't post your name, slandered citizens have no recourse...yet.
Judy of Sunsites

Willcox, AZ

#15 Mar 4, 2013
losing it wrote:
Judy, Judy, Judy, of Sunsites
I am in AWE about the way "OUR" Community is acting. The Pearce/Sunsites Fire Department is there for Us 24/7 They have done Nothing Wrong. Why are you bashing them. Do you just want to get Your Name in the paper so your friends will notice you? Sorry to disappoint you but this is about OUR COMMUNITY!!! Not about You!!! I am Thankfull the Fire and EMS know where I live and are there to protect me and my family and will get here as quickly as they can. AND YOU Should Be Thankfull To!
Be sure to keep your place in line in case there is more crap to be had......say ahhhh...
amazing

Lynchburg, VA

#16 Mar 4, 2013
After reading these posts Judy you have to understand you are dealing with a corrupt bunch and nothing you say will change anyone's minds. It is what it is. You guys have more support than you know..
losing it

Willcox, AZ

#17 Mar 4, 2013
Judy of Sunsites wrote:
<quoted text>
Be sure to keep your place in line in case there is more crap to be had......say ahhhh...
I'm Sorry, But what does your comment mean??? confused?
Judy of Sunsites

Willcox, AZ

#18 Mar 5, 2013
losing it wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm Sorry, But what does your comment mean??? confused?
No surprise...that means, you are typical of some old people that stands in line to be fed a line of crap from "leaders" that do nothing but scare and fling more crap.
Guess Who

Chandler, AZ

#19 Mar 5, 2013
If You have the poor judgment and extremely poor lack of common sense to put someones name on a board as this, perhaps you can let us all know who you are. Since I fear a direct assault from some members not named above I will not put my official name to this. Now are you wondering who might think so poorly of you? Take a chance... let the whole world know what a gutless wonder you really are. Put up or shut up. If you can out someone else and possibly endanger their life from some of the nuts rolling around Sunsites at least name yourself.
Tired of your BS

Cochise, AZ

#20 Mar 5, 2013
You are funny guess who. I could not care less who you are and if you fear an assault well perhaps you disserve one or perhaps you are just paranoid, besides as I recall it is your groups deal to make the threats or do you not recall the threats from multiple members to one of the board members to and I quote "punch him in the fucking face" or how about the one from curious George the cow boy against the former chef "lets drag him outside and beat the passwords out of him" or how about the young lady who threatened to shot the firefighters as she was leaving the building. To my knowledge no one on the side of the fire district has ever made a threat to anyone for violence. And Judy if you would like some respect how about you stop acting like a colossal bitch to other members of this forum and members of your community.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Simon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Az Birth Parents who relinquished a child (Jun '12) Sep 20 joan 9
Willcox community conversation -Willcox School ... Aug '17 joan 1
the music thread (Mar '12) Feb '17 Musikologist 23
Fema Do the survey to get your input (Jan '17) Jan '17 joanNYadoptees 1
New Jersey Adoptee's can get their original bir... (Jan '17) Jan '17 joanNYadoptees 2
Are you living in Willcox az. ? (Jun '16) Jan '17 joanNYadoptees 2
Churches in willcox (Dec '16) Dec '16 Tngirl 1

San Simon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

San Simon Mortgages