who are san saba's real big time drug dealers?

Posted in the San Saba Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
GABRIEL

Brownwood, TX

#1 Jun 30, 2007
DO ANY OF YOU LIVING IN OUR SMALL TOWN COMMUNITY RECOGNIZE OR REALLY KNOW WHO ARE THE BIG TIME DRUG DEALERS? HOW COME OUR TOWN HAS BECOME SO CORRUPTED OVER THE YEARS? DO ANY OF YOU CARE WHAT IS NEEDED TO BE DONE TO TAKE CARE OF THIS PROBLEM? I WOULD REALLY PREFER ANSWERS FROM THOSE WHO WERE RAISED AND STILL LIVES IN OUR COMMUNITY TO HELP OUT. IF YOU REALLY NEED TO STAY ANONYMOUS THEN GO AHEAD BUT THERE WILL COME A TIME WHERE YOU WILL TO HAVE TO REVEAL YOURSELVES.
drugs

Brownwood, TX

#2 Jul 1, 2007
pig gonzales
GABRIEL

Brownwood, TX

#3 Jul 1, 2007
Was she not the one helping Rudy Flores sell for him when he had a big place in Sloan Pool growing marijuana?
drugs

Brownwood, TX

#4 Jul 2, 2007
yeah and she's still at it and has NEVER been in trouble for it. she stays up at the low income apartments and deals out of there.
GABRIEL

Brownwood, TX

#5 Jul 3, 2007
Has she been looked into? If she hasn't gotten caught do you think she is working on both sides? Who is Monty Riggs did he not get sent to prison for drugs? Is this the reason why they do not make a big issue on the RIGGS because they have been in our town for a long time plus they have one of their own working as the CHIEF OF POLICE? Didn't they arrest his son for having a meth lab? I do believe they really didn't put much in the paper about his son since Allen Brown is the one that writes the reports. Isn't this a shame. If I was a police officer it would be put out there regardless because it is not fair for a few to be put out there and they are to favor one because his dad is the Chief of Police.
xxz

San Saba, TX

#6 Jul 3, 2007
If I remember right - Riggs' son went to jail and at the time Allen was not writing the article for the paper ("cops corner"). I promise you Monty will get what he has coming. He is smarter than he was the first time he went to prison. He knows just how far he can go. He will fail at some point and time. But the one person that wants drugs out of this town is the one people want to get rid of. Every person that is an "Allen Hater" has either been busted by him or Allen has busted his family or friends or drug dealer. You can usually pick them out just by that. It is not as easy to build a case against someone anymore - they have more rights than we do. Also - the paper decides what goes in the paper not the police. The police department submits the article but it is up to the editor to put it in the paper. The police dept does not submit the jail log. The paper gets it. And it is beyond me how people in this town want to get rid of Allen - but we have a sheriff that won't get off his butt to do a thing and everyone loves him. Maybe it is because he is their drinking buddy or whatever. That is why our town is going downhill. The good guys are trying to do their job and that is great until they step on the wrong toes and then it upsets everyone. If you do drugs - I don't care who you are. Go to jail and rot there. Then you won't be selling to my kids or grandkids. "pig" is an informant and will always be but she will screw up one day and she will go to. Just give it time.
drugs

Brownwood, TX

#7 Jul 4, 2007
yes i agree. pig works both sides of the law. she is an informant and also a dealer. most of that whole apartment complex there needs to be taken down. i feel like the meth problem is getting better. i really cant think of anyone else. there are alot of illegals bringing the stuff in and that's the problem.
larry

Brady, TX

#8 Jul 5, 2007
You think things are bad in San Saba you should take a look at Brady your neighbor to the East.
Curious

Evant, TX

#9 Jul 5, 2007
Larry,
What's going on in Brady, Texas? Would like info if people there are having a lot of problems like we are in San Saba County when it comes to Drugs. I know that Officer Alan Brown lived there before he moved to San Saba. I've talked to people from Brady. They all agreed that Alan is Sorry due to the fact that he is a DEAD BEAT FATHER. I hope that Brady doesn't have a crooked cop like we do in San Saba.
GABRIEL

Brownwood, TX

#10 Jul 7, 2007
xxz wrote:
If I remember right - Riggs' son went to jail and at the time Allen was not writing the article for the paper ("cops corner"). I promise you Monty will get what he has coming. He is smarter than he was the first time he went to prison. He knows just how far he can go. He will fail at some point and time. But the one person that wants drugs out of this town is the one people want to get rid of. Every person that is an "Allen Hater" has either been busted by him or Allen has busted his family or friends or drug dealer. You can usually pick them out just by that. It is not as easy to build a case against someone anymore - they have more rights than we do. Also - the paper decides what goes in the paper not the police. The police department submits the article but it is up to the editor to put it in the paper. The police dept does not submit the jail log. The paper gets it. And it is beyond me how people in this town want to get rid of Allen - but we have a sheriff that won't get off his butt to do a thing and everyone loves him. Maybe it is because he is their drinking buddy or whatever. That is why our town is going downhill. The good guys are trying to do their job and that is great until they step on the wrong toes and then it upsets everyone. If you do drugs - I don't care who you are. Go to jail and rot there. Then you won't be selling to my kids or grandkids. "pig" is an informant and will always be but she will screw up one day and she will go to. Just give it time.
Thanks for clearing this up for me. Now that you brought up the subject of Sheriff John Wells, does he not meet up with his friends there at Carquest and have their drinking behind the Carquest. Talking about low morale and them doing it right where the jailhouse is at. Well, if they can't drive I suppose they could stumble to jail and sleep it off there. Also I found out from from two individuals that works there but I'll leave their names out from this forum that the Sheriff allows certain ones in jail depending who their families are bring in their cell phones and other things that are not allowed in there. You know that when election comes we can vote for someone else to run our town and do a better job than this no gooder. I gather the man is not a very smart man at all on how to run the jailhouse or take care of business in town.
meee

San Saba, TX

#11 Jul 7, 2007
GABRIEL wrote:
<quoted text> Thanks for clearing this up for me. Now that you brought up the subject of Sheriff John Wells, does he not meet up with his friends there at Carquest and have their drinking behind the Carquest. Talking about low morale and them doing it right where the jailhouse is at. Well, if they can't drive I suppose they could stumble to jail and sleep it off there. Also I found out from from two individuals that works there but I'll leave their names out from this forum that the Sheriff allows certain ones in jail depending who their families are bring in their cell phones and other things that are not allowed in there. You know that when election comes we can vote for someone else to run our town and do a better job than this no gooder. I gather the man is not a very smart man at all on how to run the jailhouse or take care of business in town.
I agree - get out and vote when election comes around. I wonder where they will have the little party on Friday Nights now that Carquest sold. It just ticked me off to drive by and see the sign be hind there that said "BARQUEST-MEMEBERS ONLY". AND THE SHERIFF WAS THE RING LEADER
kxxv

Brownwood, TX

#12 Jul 9, 2007
justin castro is one of the big dealers along with his wife and ashley and teresa torres.
kvvx

Early, TX

#13 Jul 14, 2007
They just handed down indictments on Justin and Autumn Castro, Teresa Torres, Amber Everett, Paul Vasquez and whatever that Velencias name is. It is a big deal. They were using Amber's truck and Amber's bank account - so she will get the most time. It will be interesting to see who else gets caught. I think the druggies are getting dumber!!!!!!
sansabadopers

Brownwood, TX

#14 Jul 16, 2007
what about billy gonzales. what about all there kids. where are they when all this is going down. that is so selfish. why is autumn justin and jennifer still out free. dont they have thersa amber and ashley already. well its about time they do somehting about this. they should have done this years ago. i am just wondering whats going to happen to all the babies. i think they were charged with second degree felonies so they will all go to jail.isn't amber and ashley pregnant also by justin castro.i bet it's like a jerry spinger episode in the san saba jail right now haha.
rothenhart

Goldthwaite, TX

#15 Jul 18, 2007
visit http://www.sansabaonline.com/forum for REAL local San Saba Chat :)
HEAR SAY SHIT

San Saba, TX

#16 Jul 19, 2007
kvvx wrote:
They just handed down indictments on Justin and Autumn Castro, Teresa Torres, Amber Everett, Paul Vasquez and whatever that Velencias name is. It is a big deal. They were using Amber's truck and Amber's bank account - so she will get the most time. It will be interesting to see who else gets caught. I think the druggies are getting dumber!!!!!!
Thats not what I heard. I heard that Amber gave money to help get someone out of trouble because they owed a drug dealer money and then it got turned around and used against her to get there asses out of trouble!! I guess you cant help people these days. people shoudn;t cast stones when they live in glass houses.
Casanova

Goldthwaite, TX

#18 Jul 24, 2007
Check out http://www.pdscsansaba.com for local San Saba Chat :)
sstexas

Brownwood, TX

#19 Jul 25, 2007
what about heath johnson. he is one of the main suppliers in town and still has not been in trouble. his family always gets him out of it. i would like to see him sit in jail for a good while.
wells not certified

San Saba, TX

#21 Jul 27, 2007
Does anyone know if John Wells ever got certified to be a county sheriff? Last I heard he still was not certified.
GABRIEL

United States

#22 Aug 2, 2007
wells not certified wrote:
Does anyone know if John Wells ever got certified to be a county sheriff? Last I heard he still was not certified.
Is it because he can't comprehend what he is reading or just can't read? You reckon that if you call at the jailhouse that they will give you that info. They probably will lie about it. Shouldn't Austin have the records on this. I guess it wouldn't hurt to check it out and let them know that the town's Sheriff is may not be certified to be (pretending to do his job)running the town. I am sure that there are way too many people who are very much ashame to be from SS--I know I am.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Saba Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Joe Cox @ it again 1 hr a friend 14
LT turner 3 hr concerned citizen 1
Summer Blair 6 hr a friend 4
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Apr 22 Fart 798
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Apr 18 Fart Smoke 633
mission san saba Apr 17 disgusted 4
Disturbing Mar 29 lololol 2
More from around the web

San Saba People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]