Juan Martinez viejo de Laura

Juan Martinez viejo de Laura

Posted in the San Saba Forum

mary jane

San Saba, TX

#2 Sep 17, 2012
crystal wrote:
That low life piece of trash needs to be sent back to mexico! All he doin is makin babies & leaven them all over the place! Kids in mexico, lampasas, jerrell, san saba, lometa...just to name a few! Come on Laura wake up! Don't let this wetback ruin ur life! a true Cornado! U should be doin the cheatn on him! Not him on u! U to good for that!!! Be who I know u can be! A strong minded person! Be an individual!!!! Stand up to that mf! He just a WETBACK!
I agree with this totally! This guy comes into where I work & is always a big flirt! He askd me all kinds of questions about myself & I told to him to bug off! He even offered me money ($50) to meet him somewhere & I told him my bf gonna kick his azz for that! I ain't no street hoe! Lose that dirt bag!
yea

San Saba, TX

#3 Sep 17, 2012
mary jane wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with this totally! This guy comes into where I work & is always a big flirt! He askd me all kinds of questions about myself & I told to him to bug off! He even offered me money ($50) to meet him somewhere & I told him my bf gonna kick his azz for that! I ain't no street hoe! Lose that dirt bag!
Well said girl!! this guy is NASTY idk why women wanna down grade to his level!! UGH but well said (:
look

San Saba, TX

#4 Sep 17, 2012
mary jane wrote:
<quoted text>I agree with this totally! This guy comes into where I work & is always a big flirt! He askd me all kinds of questions about myself & I told to him to bug off! He even offered me money ($50) to meet him somewhere & I told him my bf gonna kick his azz for that! I ain't no street hoe! Lose that dirt bag!
she a dunba**
Look2

United States

#5 Sep 17, 2012
Hey "look" did You mean dumba**?!
look

Haslet, TX

#6 Sep 18, 2012
Look2 wrote:
Hey "look" did You mean dumba**?!
mmmmmm yes I did
lol

United States

#7 Sep 20, 2012
mary jane wrote:
<quoted text>I agree with this totally! This guy comes into where I work & is always a big flirt! He askd me all kinds of questions about myself & I told to him to bug off! He even offered me money ($50) to meet him somewhere & I told him my bf gonna kick his azz for that! I ain't no street hoe! Lose that dirt bag!
like you don't like it
kid

Haslet, TX

#8 Oct 12, 2012
Laura nos what she has she ain't stupid... she stupid for begging him to come back home everytime he leaves her OPEN UR EYES MIJA HES F**KIN OTHER GIRLS...OH WAIT SHE'S USE TO GETTING PLAYED...LOL!!!!!
ugh

United States

#9 Oct 12, 2012
kid wrote:
Laura nos what she has she ain't stupid... she stupid for begging him to come back home everytime he leaves her OPEN UR EYES MIJA HES F**KIN OTHER GIRLS...OH WAIT SHE'S USE TO GETTING PLAYED...LOL!!!!!
yup that true open up your eyes Laura he's only using you for what he's got like the paster and all that stuff oh I for got it cause of your dad not cause of you jajaj

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Saba Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lowdown on Tabby Soto (Sep '11) Jul '16 Anonymous 15
Ashley gomez Jul '16 Ashtray 4 reals 4
mission san saba Jun '16 truth be told 2
Madison Free Jun '16 exfromtx 3
david johnson (Sep '15) Jun '16 Rudeboy 8
David Johnson Jun '16 Duh 2
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Jun '16 robert 994

San Saba Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

San Saba Mortgages