Coyote one stop
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Dissatisfied customer

Rochelle, TX

#1 Jun 16, 2011
Anybody ever been mistreated by(vicky)?I spend over $100 a week in that overpriced gas station and she has the nerve to treat me like shit every time I walk through the door!!!!It's such bullshit If my last name was Mckinnerney or something similar she'd kiss my ass.Point is what's good for one is good for all,and remember if it weren't for us customer's you would be out of buisness!!!Wanda is always kind vicky should take a few lessons from her!!!!
I know what you mean

Rochelle, TX

#2 Jun 16, 2011
Yeah vicky need's to get some or something,she's alway's in a bitchy mood unless your in her favorites club!!!!wise up cause alot of us Richland natives are getting tired of her shit!!!
straight up

Rochelle, TX

#3 Jun 16, 2011
Same feeling's, anybody else feel this way?seem's like they would appreciate our buissness a little more!a few times I felt like kicking her ass if it weren't for the legal repercussions I would have!!
Goober

Dallas, TX

#4 Jun 16, 2011
You know it's really pretty simple. If you don't like the way a business is run, don't patronize it.
Shocked

Brownwood, TX

#5 Jun 16, 2011
All you gotta do is plan ahead a little and buy from your friends in SS. NO one is putting a gun to your head and making you pull in there!
simple simon

Goldthwaite, TX

#7 Jun 16, 2011
The first three comments were posted by the same dip stick, so sounds like your drumming up support for your one sided cause by talking to yourself. Get a life!
Dissatisfied customer

Rochelle, TX

#8 Jun 16, 2011
Just asking for a little respect or appreciation,not to be treated like you don't belong in the damm store!!
gilger

San Saba, TX

#9 Jun 16, 2011
yes vickis a cruella daville kinda woman, acts like her shit dont stink. i hate having to go into taht store
Mari

Goldthwaite, TX

#10 Jun 16, 2011
Then dont shop there? Its not that hard
mr jo cool

Richland Springs, TX

#11 Jun 16, 2011
Yea, you're right, she does act bitchy but have you ever thought about what a prick you might be?
And the above stated is correct--if you dont like it..take your business elsewhere. Or better yet- Open up your own damn store.
Too Funny

Richland Springs, TX

#12 Jun 16, 2011
This thread is nothing more than the trash is SS trying to run the Moreno's in the dirt. The so called (MIms/Wiley) trash is all this is. Why don't you people go buy an education instead of trailer houses and Hummers?
Get off of Vicky being rude. That's the way she is. At least she aint no social inbred like you people are spitting out. Some of you barely have teeth in your head. Go read tonight..stay off the computer.
straight up

Rochelle, TX

#13 Jun 17, 2011
Funny thing about all this is that the owner of coyote one stop lives in south Dakota--lol-- but yeah we shouldn't have to put up with her bitchyness just to frequent the station,its bullshit.She needs to remember that if it weren't for us customers she would be out of buisness plain and simple.
thin the herd

Brownwood, TX

#14 Jun 17, 2011
So thats a branch store from South Dakota! Wow!
Who knew? And did someone mention hummers and smooth even gums!
to too funny

Rochelle, TX

#15 Jun 17, 2011
This thread is about people getting sick and tired of being treated like shit by a bitch who ought to get her ass whooped for doing it.You should appreciate your customers!!!!Next time I'm treated like that she is gonna see a different side of me.Guarantee it!!!
slapthatho

Rochelle, TX

#17 Jun 17, 2011
thin the herd wrote:
So thats a branch store from South Dakota! Wow!
Who knew? And did someone mention hummers and smooth even gums!
No one said it's a branch -store,her family member from s.Dakota owns it.And yeah she can humm on my d... allnight.She needs to learn respect before someone pounds it into her!!!
vicky

Rochelle, TX

#18 Jun 17, 2011
I know I'm a bitch and need my ass whooped please someone do it.
just informed

Rochelle, TX

#19 Jun 18, 2011
Hey gabe you know who this is,I was not the one who posted this crap about vicky,but I sure agree with a lot of it.She treats people like crap and if there was another station in Richland I would not step foot in that store again.
just informed

Rochelle, TX

#20 Jun 18, 2011
Too Funny wrote:
This thread is nothing more than the trash is SS trying to run the Moreno's in the dirt. The so called (MIms/Wiley) trash is all this is. Why don't you people go buy an education instead of trailer houses and Hummers?
Get off of Vicky being rude. That's the way she is. At least she aint no social inbred like you people are spitting out. Some of you barely have teeth in your head. Go read tonight..stay off the computer.
This social Inbred holds a bachelor degree.It does not take a rocket scientist to run a gas station,and by the way do you know of any universities offering degree's in cashiering---lmao---
too funny

Richland Springs, TX

#21 Jun 18, 2011
Good for you....her running a gas station has nothing to do with HER education.
And if you hold a Bachelor Degree, why are you stupid enough to buy $4 a gallon gasoline? Here's your sign.
just informed

Rochelle, TX

#22 Jun 18, 2011
too funny wrote:
Good for you....her running a gas station has nothing to do with HER education.
And if you hold a Bachelor Degree, why are you stupid enough to buy $4 a gallon gasoline? Here's your sign.
Fyi I don't buy gas there and if I do, It's only enough to get to s.s., further more if she had an education do you seriously think she'd be running a station?Well here's my sign to you <fuck-off> if you got some balls come talk to me in person!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Saba Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
mission san saba Jun 24 truth be told 2
Madison Free Jun 22 exfromtx 3
david johnson (Sep '15) Jun 17 Rudeboy 8
David Johnson Jun 14 Duh 2
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Jun 13 robert 994
Ashley gomez May '16 Amber325 3
misty maldonado May '16 Blah 5

San Saba Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

San Saba Mortgages