has there been a trial yet?
Crazy Crazy

Mineral Wells, TX

#22 May 29, 2011
Thats Crazy
Devil Dog

Jerome, ID

#23 Jun 21, 2011
Your a Dumbass do you even know what you are talking about Danny got what was comeing to him but lets get it straight Tabby was whoring around and screwing everyone trying to pay for tattoos with sex and other dumb shit come on. As for Patrick he is not as bad as everyone thinks. He doesnt go around beating people and as a matter of fact he takes care of the family members he cares about pretty damn good. I see you wont post your name I guess that means your scared. Grow up get some ball or a roll of duct tape and some tampons whichever your case may be. Stop whining Sissy.
happy neighbor wrote:
DANNY GOES TO COURT TUESDAY--SEE YA--ABOUT TIME HE GET'S WHAT'S COMING TO HIM.PATRICK ASSAULTED SOMEONE FRIDAY SO MAYBE THEY CAN BE CELLEES AND BE BUTTBUDDIES,ABOUT TIME THESE ALCOHOLIC CRACKHEADED BULLIES FACE JUSTICE--LMAO FOR REAL---
humm

San Saba, TX

#24 Jun 21, 2011
back off patrick and danny are kool dudes
cool

Rochelle, TX

#25 Jun 21, 2011
patrick's cool till you loan him money-know that for a fact--lol--
hellooo

San Saba, TX

#26 Jun 28, 2011
if you knew danny nor patrick you whoever the hell you are wouldnt be saying that kind of shit about them. they are both 2 really good people. and i know that personally. and another thing this topix bullshit is something else. its just a web site that people that dont have anything else better to do then get on here and run their mouths. wish i had everyones name id bitchslap everyone of them and their momma for bringing up their sorry ass like this. or maybe their just jealous.
wrong

Rochelle, TX

#27 Jun 28, 2011
hellooo wrote:
if you knew danny nor patrick you whoever the hell you are wouldnt be saying that kind of shit about them. they are both 2 really good people. and i know that personally. and another thing this topix bullshit is something else. its just a web site that people that dont have anything else better to do then get on here and run their mouths. wish i had everyones name id bitchslap everyone of them and their momma for bringing up their sorry ass like this. or maybe their just jealous.
You don't know them that well then.They both can't control their temper,act like billy bad ass, and are lucky that some of us so called friend's of theirs don't kick their ass.I personally have got into it with both their stupid asses and they are lucky I didn't react they way I wanted to.Karma, Danny's has already come back,Patrick's is next.
Shazaam

Rochelle, TX

#28 Jun 29, 2011
Don't they have a nephew named Jeremy Phillips that's about to become head coach for Rochelle?I heard he's been threatening Chuck Cogan who's dating his Underage sister who dropped out of school.I don't know about anybody else but I don't wan't that drama around my kids.I heard they moved here because his wife was in and out of psyche-hospitals,and didn't wan't the notoriety.???
Pathetic

San Saba, TX

#29 Jun 30, 2011
Most of this stuff is being written by a depressed, mentally ill, drug attic, lonely, pathetic, little man that got his heart broke and is trying to hurt this family anyway he can. May god have mercy on your black heart PD from Richland Springs.
LJW

Rochelle, TX

#30 Jun 30, 2011
First off learn to spell,second If I have anything to say I'll tell it to your face.Pathetic is right, that's what you are.You wanna talk shit you know where I am.
LJW

Rochelle, TX

#31 Jun 30, 2011
Pathetic wrote:
Most of this stuff is being written by a depressed, mentally ill, drug attic, lonely, pathetic, little man that got his heart broke and is trying to hurt this family anyway he can. May god have mercy on your black heart PD from Richland Springs.
First of all this is P.D., I was not the one that posted that bullshit about you and Jeremy.I have always given you respect,been you answering service for your mom etc.If you wan't to post some b/s about me go ahead,that just show's what kind of person you really are.This b/s is between Chuck and Jeremy so leave me out of it.You say I'm mental?How would you like me to post why you were in a mental hospital for?I won't cause I'm not that way but don/t start bringing my name into something I didn't have anything to do with.
Jeremy

San Saba, TX

#32 Jun 30, 2011
We have not posted about anyone here...we don't feel the need to fuel the lies and wild accusations. We do not want to be involved in all of this drama. Please keep my family out of future conversations. Thanks
we know

Rochelle, TX

#33 Jun 30, 2011
Monica we know your the one that can't spell so it's not hard to figure out who wrote some of this.Don't start any, and there won't be any.I could rant and rave about some of your antics but I'm not.
Just saying

Rochelle, TX

#34 Jul 21, 2011
Who would have ever thought whorenapping would be against the law
Just saying

Rochelle, TX

#35 Jul 21, 2011
If you dont know whats going on you need not be talking shit about Danny or Patrick I know these guys very well and if you have something to say about them go say it if your not too cowardly to get out from behind your computer otherwise shut the hell up they are like anybody else screw with them they will screw with you even people on your ignorant level should know that
polly prissypants

Corpus Christi, TX

#37 Mar 23, 2012
boys and girls, please stop buying "dope". grow your own pot and stop supporting the murderous drug lords in mexico. GROW YOUR OWN POT! and for pete's sake, do i have to explain why only a dumb-ass would use the hard stuff?
seriously. no kidding around. only a dumb ass would take that horrible meth, coke,etc. that is pure loser bullshit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Saba Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 28 min Liberal forever 18,351
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 50 min Liberal forever 22,582
The TYC facility in San Saba may soon become an... (Apr '07) 1 hr APE retawed 145
mary lucille hendricks of san saba, texas (Mar '12) Wed MoHo 9
michael brandt turner Tue Texas out law 2
dwayne shaw Mon who cares 5
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) Sep 15 Gasman 566
•••
•••

San Saba Jobs

•••
•••
•••

San Saba People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

San Saba News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in San Saba
•••