FBI gets involved in CNET scandal by ...

FBI gets involved in CNET scandal by contacting San Ramon officer

There are 6 comments on the Inside Bay Area story from May 16, 2011, titled FBI gets involved in CNET scandal by contacting San Ramon officer. In it, Inside Bay Area reports that:

Federal investigators have questioned a San Ramon officer caught in a corruption probe that surfaced with the sale of confiscated drugs and has widened to include allegations of false arrests and prostitution, according to several sources with knowledge of the development.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Inside Bay Area.

Liberty

Rockwell City, IA

#1 May 17, 2011
Stumbling Law Enforcement neglecting rights of the few to enforce the will of the KING. Porblem is the KINGS are CORRUPT.

Our Law Enforcement system training system has been pentrated by Organize Crime.
IS FREEDOM

Rockwell City, IA

#2 May 17, 2011
Liberty wrote:
Stumbling Law Enforcement neglecting rights of the few to enforce the will of the KING. Porblem is the KINGS are CORRUPT.
Our Law Enforcement system training system has been pentrated by Organize Crime.
lOOK DEEP, deep into Pittsburg, Ca Contra Costa County currently has a long history of ties to Organize Crime. Pittsburg P.D. currently violates the Constitutional Rights of Citizens daily. Just look for the U.S. Flag flying up side down, SOMEONE NEEDS HELP ! It's a destress signal ! Been flying for almost a year. No one is helping. Written Law means nothing in Contra Costa County. "THEY" (the authorties) make it up as they go...
Questioning authority

Woodland, CA

#3 May 19, 2011
The F.B.I needs to look into the Antioch POlice Department (California) for Cilvil Rights Violations and their Police Officers who have committed PERJURY (False Police Reports). Just look at former Antioch Police Department Officer SANTIAGO E. MARTINEZ JR actions.
Not our boys

Pittsburg, CA

#4 May 20, 2011
A lot of FBI agents chumped Antihoch for a free education. Then quit us for a position in SF. You're dumb as a doughnut if you think the FBI isn't the same cut of cloth. It's all theater to give you the idea it's getting investigated but just watch what they do-dooo.......... The system is corrupt, through and through. There is no justice and your vote is a joke. It's the same crooks each time or they bring back one you forgot about.
Questioning authority

AOL

#5 May 22, 2011
I agree the system is corrupt inside and out several times over. However I am so tired of the Antioch P.D and the District Attories Office pointing the finger at everyone else beside their own B.S.
We Antioch citizens are being played for punks and idiots because, the Antioch P.D Internal Affairs Unit is a joke....If you think A.P.D and The D.A Office takes a hard stance against Police Officer misconduct and criminal behavior think again! The Sr Investigating Antioch Police Officer of Internal Affairs is Mr. Tammery Brooks and he is also not capable or willing to objectively and professsionally conduct a criminal investigating against one of their own A.P.D Officers.
Lets examine wheather an Internal Affairs Investigation was done concerning Officer Santago Martinez Jr vilating Civil Rights and committing perjury? No because this "I.A" Investigation would have been part of DISCOVERY in the civil law suit which Antioch P.D recently settled. You See there is a code of silence and our hard earned dollars are being spent to enforce this cover-up. If the is anytype of lawsuit against a police Officer why would there "NOT BE" an internal police investigation before a BIG FAT SETTLEMENT CHECK is given to the plantiff? Is the City Of Antioch just blindly paying people off?
Not good busness or good ethics/professionalism within the Antioch Police Department. Just ask Sgt Tammery Brooks.
concerned

Nashville, TN

#6 May 30, 2011

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Ramon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Carl Caughell 13 hr DOC 3
News Roadshow: Parking in front of a neighbor's hous... (Aug '09) 15 hr Callingitlikeitis 342
Wanna go in on limo service for katy Perry 17 hr Mlsddt 1
I didnt know it was a crime to sit in a parked car (Apr '09) Sat Noneya 61
Drop a Word ~ Add a Word (Nov '11) Sep 16 Princess Hey 5,006
What to do about noisy neighbor Sep 16 PVguy 4
News AIDS Experience Comes to Northern California (Feb '08) Sep 14 TBone 19

San Ramon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

San Ramon Mortgages