Since: Sep 11

Livermore, CA

#42 Dec 12, 2011
Miguel writes "To that dojorat come to the hood ese and and speak your mind to me or my homies."

This speaks volumes to the gang issue. Gangs are made up of people who are so insecure with themselves they must surround themselves with equally ignorant people - providing themselves with a "feeling" of security.

There is no arguing with ignorance, so Miguel this is the last I will say to you....when you and your homies get together and have altercations with other gangs, may your family and loved ones, not to mention those people around you not even involved, not get caught in the crossfire. Good luck Miguel you are going to need it.
DojoRat

Livermore, CA

#43 Dec 12, 2011
Miguel wrote:
To that dojorat come to the hood ese and and speak your mind to me or my homies. unless you scared i aint going to dojo. What so u can call the cops soon as i get there?
Yeah, because that would be a fair fight, right? haha

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#44 Dec 12, 2011
Miguel wrote:
Haha you guys stupid ese. I graduated and got a job u dont here me complaning. The only ones complaning are u guys. To that dojorat come to the hood ese and and speak your mind to me or my homies. unless you scared i aint going to dojo. What so u can call the cops soon as i get there?
If you think dojorat needs the cops to protect him, you have not been paying attention. LOL.

My advice - be an individual, not a "member". That's nothing. Don't just be in the herd - that's what animals do. Stop wasting your life and your talents. You're a human being, for pete's sake - so act like it - excel on your own. You can do it! You do not need a gang to earn respect or be somebody in your community.
HumorUS

Livermore, CA

#45 Dec 13, 2011
Miguel wrote:
Haha you guys stupid ese. I graduated and got a job u dont here me complaning. The only ones complaning are u guys. To that dojorat come to the hood ese and and speak your mind to me or my homies. unless you scared i aint going to dojo. What so u can call the cops soon as i get there?
Picking grapes or working at Taco Bell don't count.
Miguel

United States

#46 Dec 14, 2011
What ever
HumorUS

Livermore, CA

#47 Dec 14, 2011
Miguel wrote:
What ever
Weak
swallodeeznutz

Santa Rosa, CA

#50 Mar 5, 2013
Santa Rosa Upsate wrote:
<quoted text> Please you sound like a norteno gang member recruiter, it takes more guts to be a sureno than a chap simply because it is upstate home of chaps but we taking over and you fools know that, we actually bang in northern california i dont see no nortenos in southern California, Where do you get your facts, a sureno doesnt have to be from LA to bang, its all about heritage and your neighboorhood, its like nazi lowriders which are barley exsistant in upstate beczuse they get killed to easy. nortenos are bigger cowards than anyone else, you, foo, are a chap!!! Upstate Surenos Lokotes gangs South west area. SW 13 RL-A CK
Haha SW Santa rosa LOL I heard yall dudes put in work on eachother and set trip too much

Since: Sep 12

San Leandro, CA

#51 Mar 6, 2013
sureno wrote:
check it you busters say surenos need to go back to southern california why would we do that wen our job and intention is to kill you roaches this is what a sureno is he is a norteno killer a drug dealer a criminal and evil person why would we not be in northern california trying to kill you guys? and take over your guys land so that it could be all surenos unlike you guys which aint none of that and saying we are the problem like spt925 said well there it is now you know wat a sureno is.
Aw, aren't you just the cutest thing...You guys will kill each other off before we even knew you existed.
blessed4

Union City, CA

#53 Mar 6, 2013
DojoRat wrote:
People in the gang community always whine and bitch about how nobody gives them a break, how nobody will hire them, etc. The internet is full of so many phonies, who knows of Miguel is who he says he is or not, but that kind of mentality is exactly why. There are some very intelligent gang bangers out there, who are usually the leaders of the gang, making quite a bit of money off their stupid little pawns who are too stupid or ignorant to know any better. Sadly, rather than being productive members of society, they use that intelligence to a) coordinate crimes, and b) take advantage of their fellow gang members who generally have an IQ close to retardation.

And oh yeah, for any gang bangers who don't like it, I'm in the dojo next to Melo's. Want some? Come get some, haha...
You know I read your comments often. I would not put my child in your Dojo, under your teaching. You act like such a bad @$$. I hope you don't teach your students the crap you talk on here. Aren't you supposed to teach your students what you practice, practice what you preach? Inviting gang bangers to your Dojo, brilliant! Putting all the kids lives in danger too. If they show up, doubt it, but if they do. You just put lambs out to slaughter. Think, before you write.
blessed4

Union City, CA

#54 Mar 6, 2013
The Real Anon wrote:
<quoted text>If you think dojorat needs the cops to protect him, you have not been paying attention. LOL.

My advice - be an individual, not a "member". That's nothing. Don't just be in the herd - that's what animals do. Stop wasting your life and your talents. You're a human being, for pete's sake - so act like it - excel on your own. You can do it! You do not need a gang to earn respect or be somebody in your community.
Now that's the best comment. At least your trying to be helpful. Unfortunately, this is the life a lot of them have been brought up in, it's what they know. Afraid to leave, afraid to stay. Hopefully, you can save at least one reader from this type of lifestyle, and the inevitable death or prison time.
MourningWood

United States

#55 Mar 6, 2013
DojoRat wrote:
People in the gang community always whine and bitch about how nobody gives them a break, how nobody will hire them, etc. The internet is full of so many phonies, who knows of Miguel is who he says he is or not, but that kind of mentality is exactly why. There are some very intelligent gang bangers out there, who are usually the leaders of the gang, making quite a bit of money off their stupid little pawns who are too stupid or ignorant to know any better. Sadly, rather than being productive members of society, they use that intelligence to a) coordinate crimes, and b) take advantage of their fellow gang members who generally have an IQ close to retardation.
And oh yeah, for any gang bangers who don't like it, I'm in the dojo next to Melo's. Want some? Come get some, haha...
You are either the worst sensei ever or a kid that hasn't listened to his. Either way I will be telling people to avoid your dojo, seeing as how you obviously have not learned the core values of martial arts.
blessed4

Union City, CA

#56 Mar 6, 2013
MourningWood wrote:
<quoted text>You are either the worst sensei ever or a kid that hasn't listened to his. Either way I will be telling people to avoid your dojo, seeing as how you obviously have not learned the core values of martial arts.
I completely agree. I have already mentioned the attitude to a few friends, and recommended a great place. I took martial arts for years, and know what to look for... Him and his Dojo is not it got sure. He reminds me of the jerk in Karate Kid.
MourningWood

San Leandro, CA

#57 Mar 7, 2013
The Real Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
If you think dojorat needs the cops to protect him, you have not been paying attention. LOL.
okay Anon... for the most part I tried to give you the benefit of a doubt and kept my mouth shut, but I have to say with this recent contradiction of your own beliefs, I am writing you off completely as someone who cannot see past their own opinions. Good Day.
Funky Butt Evil Monkey

Cantonment, FL

#59 Mar 10, 2013
Why doncha quit gabbing here & take your martial arts skills & baby ninjas and do something about the gangs?

Location hidden

#60 Mar 10, 2013
MourningWood wrote:
<quoted text> okay Anon... for the most part I tried to give you the benefit of a doubt and kept my mouth shut, but I have to say with this recent contradiction of your own beliefs, I am writing you off completely as someone who cannot see past their own opinions. Good Day.
What contradiction are you talking about? Think you have confused me with someone else.

Livermore, CA

#61 Mar 11, 2013
The Real Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
What contradiction are you talking about? Think you have confused me with someone else.
The contradiction I am talking about was your stance on the victim in the road rage issue. This was a firm stance you took a week or two ago: The Real Anon "I don't respect people who assault others" however now I find you trying to play the role of mentor to an anonymous individual who wants to cause bodily harm to someone else with the help of multiple assailants. Also this individual does not want the police to be present because he knows that he would go to jail. That is what I meant, I can no longer take you seriously.

Location hidden

#62 Mar 12, 2013
I'm not trying to mentor anyone and I'm certainly not condoning any gangster behavior. I simply told him he doesn't need to be in a gang and to stop being a sheep.

How is that in any fashion inconsistent with anything else I have said?

Again, I think you have confused my posts with that of someone else.
san diegan

Virginia Beach, VA

#64 Mar 25, 2013
It does not surprise me how ignorant livermore people still are. Let's be honest "gang bangers" and just your average livermore civilians are equal in stupidity. No real action has afected gangs blame that on your police department. Having a thought of how those gang bangers should be is not something you may be a judge of that is also being a coward in my opinion, and of course gang bangers throwing there sets on the internet also proves how fake it all is. Countless of times i have been confronted by them, and countless of times they backed off of course. Growing up in chesnut st, and north p st. i have seen some bad stuff stabbing, someone getting shot in the corner of my block, people getting jumped at rincon park. A lot of it is how you look dress, or affiliation that was just how it was in the little livermore "ghetto" Regular civilians alike it's not like you would get out of your car to stop someone, or call them out to ask them what set they claim just to call the cops to arrest them. No never have i seen that in livermore I always saw cars honk, but move on out of fear. That's is being a coward like a gang banger, but better than being stabbed, or jumped correct? I just don't see how livermore can be so stupid at times well i guess it is the people that are stupid.. I'm glad i moved to san diego now here i can say people are real, just your average joe is capable of anything in a big city. Yet somehow i can enjoy this city with all the crime that takes place.... I hate livermore for it being a very racist little town, but i loved it because i received a good education. You all need to look at yourself stop criticizing others, make things happen i see the same people arguing here like 10 year olds all the time must be nice to have so much spare time.
v/r,
jose

Since: Mar 11

Livermore 94551

#65 Mar 25, 2013
san diegan wrote:
It does not surprise me how ignorant livermore people still are. Let's be honest "gang bangers" and just your average livermore civilians are equal in stupidity. No real action has afected gangs blame that on your police department. Having a thought of how those gang bangers should be is not something you may be a judge of that is also being a coward in my opinion, and of course gang bangers throwing there sets on the internet also proves how fake it all is. Countless of times i have been confronted by them, and countless of times they backed off of course. Growing up in chesnut st, and north p st. i have seen some bad stuff stabbing, someone getting shot in the corner of my block, people getting jumped at rincon park. A lot of it is how you look dress, or affiliation that was just how it was in the little livermore "ghetto" Regular civilians alike it's not like you would get out of your car to stop someone, or call them out to ask them what set they claim just to call the cops to arrest them. No never have i seen that in livermore I always saw cars honk, but move on out of fear. That's is being a coward like a gang banger, but better than being stabbed, or jumped correct? I just don't see how livermore can be so stupid at times well i guess it is the people that are stupid.. I'm glad i moved to san diego now here i can say people are real, just your average joe is capable of anything in a big city. Yet somehow i can enjoy this city with all the crime that takes place.... I hate livermore for it being a very racist little town, but i loved it because i received a good education. You all need to look at yourself stop criticizing others, make things happen i see the same people arguing here like 10 year olds all the time must be nice to have so much spare time.
v/r,
jose
I pride you for leaving a bad situation-the violence you experienced in Livermore. I have to say, I don't entirely agree with the coward statement. Me, being a 24 year old female, if I see a bunch of guys fighting with knives, I'm not going to jump out of my car to go stop them. It's just not safe. I oppose violence in all its forms, especially gang violence. But my decision to stop a fight isn't because of being a coward, it's because it's beyond my ability. And unfortunately I would need to call the police if I really thought someone was going to be hurt.

Livermore, CA

#66 Mar 26, 2013
san diegan wrote:
v/r,
jose
Okay this had me laughing... Stupidity is world wide my friend. You want to look at Livermore as a racist town? That's funny because I could swear there is a ton of diversity here. Or are you talking about the ignorant few that you've run into and have since decided to place us all into that category? Cowards for not getting out of our car and moving on? Are you even listening to yourself? I too grew up in Mexi-Cali Ally on Locust, I too have seen horrible stabbings and gun deaths (plural), want to talk about people getting jumped? let's look at May Nissen Park but you are right on one part, it has a lot to do on how you dress and act. If you walk into a gang's territory (which are pretty easy to spot) and run your mouth... if you're not from that neighborhood, you run the risk of getting your ass kicked. If you feel like people are real in San Diego more power to you... but from my experience, you might find yourself taking that statement back in a while.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Ramon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Last Post Wins (Dec '11) 6 min Princess Hey 4,443
Drop a Word ~ Add a Word (Nov '11) 7 min Princess Hey 4,948
News Man shot, another wounded in Hayward (Sep '09) Mon Livelaughlove08 9
News Roadshow: Parking in front of a neighbor's hous... (Aug '09) Jun 22 Morgana 265
Holly Fiflie or Andrus who knows her? Jun 14 Alleycat 2
News Pleasanton SAT scores well above state average (Aug '11) Mar '16 Bob 33
News We're a top city again for liveability (Sep '11) Feb '16 ok 8
More from around the web

Personal Finance

San Ramon Mortgages