First Prev
of 4
Next Last
spt925

AOL

#1 Nov 7, 2008
the surenos witch are the blue gang in livermore are most likely to only go after youngsters that are about thirteen and fourteen with baseball bats and knifes..the nortenos out here witch is the "red gang" formula is to go after the older surenos.. i seen these two surenos that were like 40 years old that were in there 30s jump a fourteen year old kid,The 14 year old kid didnt hesitate to fight back..i was even told by the livermore police that the surenos from livermore are fake and that 80% of them never even been to L.A or southern cali its self..The cops need to understand its not the nortenos causing the problem out here its the surenos..the police keep stoping the teens in the steets that wear red or look like a gang member but they need to understand that the nortenos are always gonna be around because this is northern california and where they grow so its best to stop the surenos and send them back to southern cali because there the ones claiming in northern california and causing A conflict..you never see a norteno in southern california claiming northern california.
Livermore Person

United States

#2 Nov 7, 2008
Let me get this straight. You decided to post some informative information regarding Livermore gangs and why one is better than the other? And, you are helping Livermore Police understand the difference between the two gangs in town?

Here is a differnect view: Apparently there are gangs in town and apparently there are two of them which are the largest. These tough guy gangs travel in groups of scared, little boys (even though they may be 40 years old or so) so that they can pick on other scared, little boys who are traveling by themselves because gangs can't do anyhting on a "one on one" basis because that is why they joined a gang in the first place.
Some of these tough guys think they are part of a Southern California gang which is intent on taking over the world. Some of these other tough guys think they are part of a Northern California gang which wants to take over the world. All of them are uneducated, timid, poorly spoken and poorly represented morons who must team up with other morons to intimidate people and "jump 14 year old kids". Yup, sounds like a great group of boys.
DCA

Canyon, CA

#3 Nov 7, 2008
spt925 wrote:
the surenos witch are the blue gang in livermore are most likely to only go after youngsters that are about thirteen and fourteen with baseball bats and knifes..the nortenos out here witch is the "red gang" formula is to go after the older surenos.. i seen these two surenos that were like 40 years old that were in there 30s jump a fourteen year old kid,The 14 year old kid didnt hesitate to fight back..i was even told by the livermore police that the surenos from livermore are fake and that 80% of them never even been to L.A or southern cali its self..The cops need to understand its not the nortenos causing the problem out here its the surenos..the police keep stoping the teens in the steets that wear red or look like a gang member but they need to understand that the nortenos are always gonna be around because this is northern california and where they grow so its best to stop the surenos and send them back to southern cali because there the ones claiming in northern california and causing A conflict..you never see a norteno in southern california claiming northern california.
Wow - so you want the police to start working with gangs and protect gang territories then?
That is the most stupid thing I have ever heard.
The police need to go after ALL gangs and try to put a stop to it. I know that gangs will probably never stop - as long as there are little weaklings in the world that do nothing but follow other ignorant followers.

Besides - if police did happen to target one gang over the other they would probably get sued for discrimination or some stupid shit like that - that's what this state is coming to.
hello

Santa Monica, CA

#4 Nov 9, 2008
i know where people in gangs should go jail that would take care of it all
mom of 3

Pleasanton, CA

#5 Nov 10, 2008
hello wrote:
i know where people in gangs should go jail that would take care of it all
I will start by saying...WHAT THE HECK IS HAPPENING IN THIS WORLD? IN LIVERMORE? WHO ARE YOU PEOPLE?
surenos, nortenos, habenero peppers. What ever you claim, you all need to claim yourself, as a individual in a world of many many people. With sincere confusion I am not sure why you people are even talking about what your talking about. One of you is against gangs and the other is against the population. I would say you both are as ignorant as those who claim territory, colors, and race. Get a life... Or a grip on the life you have now. Life is what it is. Not much makes sense but if you feel so strong about what your saying then direct it in a positive way, a way that the children of today can be proud of. Those miserable people ( of all ages ) need role models. So they wont be miserable anymore and they will begin to love themselves, not because of any reason, they just do. So the next time someone wants to CLAIM they know all about gangs and others CLAIM they know people, make sure you are truly educated about what your saying because the word CLAIM is used to describe the truth. The truth that makes sense to reason. My point... There would never be a good enough reason to join a gang and there would never be a good reason to think that someone belongs somewhere other than where they choose to be. Its time to CLAIM yourself and be a individual with self respect. Thank you
Livermore Person

United States

#6 Nov 11, 2008
Mom of 3, I must say that your post is the strangest group of words I have seen in a long time. "One of you is against gangs"? It looks like three posts are against gangs. "One of you is against the population"? The population of what and who is against it? "The word claim is used to desribe the truth"? What the hell does that mean? I think you are trying to say that gangs are bad? I think you also need to not post so late at night, you must be tired.
MBP

Berkeley, CA

#7 Nov 11, 2008
Ya mom of 3..you need to explain your posts to the GED recipients...namely Livermore Person. (even when he agrees with you, he manages to be insulting...go figure)
DCA

Canyon, CA

#8 Nov 11, 2008
mom of 3 wrote:
<quoted text>
I will start by saying...WHAT THE HECK IS HAPPENING IN THIS WORLD? IN LIVERMORE? WHO ARE YOU PEOPLE?
surenos, nortenos, habenero peppers. What ever you claim, you all need to claim yourself, as a individual in a world of many many people. With sincere confusion I am not sure why you people are even talking about what your talking about. One of you is against gangs and the other is against the population. I would say you both are as ignorant as those who claim territory, colors, and race. Get a life... Or a grip on the life you have now. Life is what it is. Not much makes sense but if you feel so strong about what your saying then direct it in a positive way, a way that the children of today can be proud of. Those miserable people ( of all ages ) need role models. So they wont be miserable anymore and they will begin to love themselves, not because of any reason, they just do. So the next time someone wants to CLAIM they know all about gangs and others CLAIM they know people, make sure you are truly educated about what your saying because the word CLAIM is used to describe the truth. The truth that makes sense to reason. My point... There would never be a good enough reason to join a gang and there would never be a good reason to think that someone belongs somewhere other than where they choose to be. Its time to CLAIM yourself and be a individual with self respect. Thank you
Oh sure in a PERFECT WORLD - people would be individuals and just be themselves and not "follow" others. But in the world I live in - called REALITY - that's not how it is. It looks like you are the one who needs to wake up and realize what's going on. And you are right - everybody has a CHOICE on the life they choose to live, and if they CHOOSE to live a life of gangs and crime - they BELONG in JAIL. If they are juveniles - maybe they need to go into a program for help. But either way - none of them belong out on the street.
Santa Rosa Upsate

Merced, CA

#9 Sep 16, 2010
spt925 wrote:
the surenos witch are the blue gang in livermore are most likely to only go after youngsters that are about thirteen and fourteen with baseball bats and knifes..the nortenos out here witch is the "red gang" formula is to go after the older surenos.. i seen these two surenos that were like 40 years old that were in there 30s jump a fourteen year old kid,The 14 year old kid didnt hesitate to fight back..i was even told by the livermore police that the surenos from livermore are fake and that 80% of them never even been to L.A or southern cali its self..The cops need to understand its not the nortenos causing the problem out here its the surenos..the police keep stoping the teens in the steets that wear red or look like a gang member but they need to understand that the nortenos are always gonna be around because this is northern california and where they grow so its best to stop the surenos and send them back to southern cali because there the ones claiming in northern california and causing A conflict..you never see a norteno in southern california claiming northern california.
Please you sound like a norteno gang member recruiter, it takes more guts to be a sureno than a chap simply because it is upstate home of chaps but we taking over and you fools know that, we actually bang in northern california i dont see no nortenos in southern California, Where do you get your facts, a sureno doesnt have to be from LA to bang, its all about heritage and your neighboorhood, its like nazi lowriders which are barley exsistant in upstate beczuse they get killed to easy. nortenos are bigger cowards than anyone else, you, foo, are a chap!!! Upstate Surenos Lokotes gangs South west area. SW 13 RL-A CK
sureno

Edison, CA

#10 Feb 27, 2011
check it you busters say surenos need to go back to southern california why would we do that wen our job and intention is to kill you roaches this is what a sureno is he is a norteno killer a drug dealer a criminal and evil person why would we not be in northern california trying to kill you guys? and take over your guys land so that it could be all surenos unlike you guys which aint none of that and saying we are the problem like spt925 said well there it is now you know wat a sureno is.
559 tulare county ssk 13

Edison, CA

#11 Feb 27, 2011
BIG BAD VARRIO SOUTH SIDE KINGS 13 TULARE COUnTY VISALIA SURENOS 559 CENTRAL VALLEY REAL BUSTER KILLERS THAT KILL FOR THE THRILLS STRAIGHT BUSTA KILLAS IN MY VARRIO THATS JUST WAT WE LOVE TO DO ALL YOU MAGGETS LOOK UP "TULARE COUNTY SOUTH SIDE KINGS 13" YOULL C WASSUP MUCH LOVE TO ALL THE REAL SURENOS VARRIOS OUT THERE THAT LOVE TO KILL THE ENEMYS AND HELPING US GET TO OUR GOAL WHICH IS ELIMINATING ALL THE NORTENOS OF THE FACE OF THIS EARTH AND MUCH LOVE TO ALL THE FALLEN SOLDIERS
go to hell gangsters

San Francisco, CA

#12 Feb 27, 2011
He gangsters, go F### yourselves since you love each other so much.
Jess

Dublin, CA

#13 Feb 28, 2011
mom of 3 wrote:
<quoted text>
I will start by saying...WHAT THE HECK IS HAPPENING IN THIS WORLD? IN LIVERMORE? WHO ARE YOU PEOPLE?
surenos, nortenos, habenero peppers. What ever you claim, you all need to claim yourself, as a individual in a world of many many people. With sincere confusion I am not sure why you people are even talking about what your talking about. One of you is against gangs and the other is against the population. I would say you both are as ignorant as those who claim territory, colors, and race. Get a life... Or a grip on the life you have now. Life is what it is. Not much makes sense but if you feel so strong about what your saying then direct it in a positive way, a way that the children of today can be proud of. Those miserable people ( of all ages ) need role models. So they wont be miserable anymore and they will begin to love themselves, not because of any reason, they just do. So the next time someone wants to CLAIM they know all about gangs and others CLAIM they know people, make sure you are truly educated about what your saying because the word CLAIM is used to describe the truth. The truth that makes sense to reason. My point... There would never be a good enough reason to join a gang and there would never be a good reason to think that someone belongs somewhere other than where they choose to be. Its time to CLAIM yourself and be a individual with self respect. Thank you
Do you even know anything about gangs?
Sure they need to claim themselves as individuals, but you are talking about little kids lost who often times grow up in gangs and become adults lost. That is why many join gangs - to belong.
Your heart may be in the right place, but if you really want to reach out to gangs, to try to rehabilitate them so that they can become productive members of society, you have to come off your soap box, and that is one big soap box you seem to be standing on.
jbc

Livermore, CA

#14 Apr 8, 2011
the police are the biggest gang in livermore. n they dont do anything without like 7 squad cars. they harrass everyone, its pure boredom. i actually agree that cops should do something in the right direction. but they wouldnt know the right direction if the had a gps for crime. theyre jus gangbangin too. everyone who lives here knows that theyre the biggest problem.
jbc

Livermore, CA

#15 Apr 8, 2011
and yes they punk kids as well as ruin lives.
paca

Dublin, CA

#16 Apr 9, 2011
Sure, bash the police department - until something happens and you find you need them. Will you bash them then, while frantically dialing 911?
Joe

Livermore, CA

#17 Apr 9, 2011
Jbc your an idiot. Its sad your such an uneducated pathetic person. Really man!!! I hope your 15 years old and not an adult
ReallyNow

Livermore, CA

#18 May 5, 2011
Come on, you're from LIVERMORE. There's no reason to be in a gang...you're not hard....you grew up in Wine Country. Look at yourselves. The most "ghetto" part of Livermore is Chestnut, and I see Mercedes parked in the driveways down there.
You're not hard.
Your parents make a lot of money, you can afford to live here.
Go to East Oakland if you think you're hard, stop being so F A K E.
Fromm

Tracy, CA

#19 May 5, 2011
jbc wrote:
the police are the biggest gang in livermore. n they dont do anything without like 7 squad cars. they harrass everyone, its pure boredom. i actually agree that cops should do something in the right direction. but they wouldnt know the right direction if the had a gps for crime. theyre jus gangbangin too. everyone who lives here knows that theyre the biggest problem.
Well, JBC, you strike me as one who has a great deal of intellect and some extremely well thought out ideas on how to fight crime in Livermore. I for one, and I'm hoping many more out there, are ready to be enlightened. So, if you could just post, oh, lets see, maybe your top three enforcement priorities and maybe supply a rudimentary operational plan with just a tad of logistics and financial points, well that would be appreciated. We're all ears. I'm think the LPD, as poorly able to deal with the issues as they are, will appreciate your help.
Cyanne

Farmington, NM

#20 May 5, 2011
ReallyNow wrote:
Come on, you're from LIVERMORE. There's no reason to be in a gang...you're not hard....you grew up in Wine Country. Look at yourselves. The most "ghetto" part of Livermore is Chestnut, and I see Mercedes parked in the driveways down there.
You're not hard.
Your parents make a lot of money, you can afford to live here.
Go to East Oakland if you think you're hard, stop being so F A K E.
Yep, a bunch of gang wannabes. They don't get it. Think that being hard is better than being happy & successful.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Ramon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Last Post Wins (Dec '11) Thu texas pete 4,627
business opportunies in castro valley (Jul '15) Thu opiper 3
A Cappella Group Looking For A Beatboxer (Mar '15) Thu ziguana 3
News Roadshow: Parking in front of a neighbor's hous... (Aug '09) Aug 24 Im that neighbor 274
What are the names of the different gangs in Ha... (Jun '10) Aug 22 Lokz 245
News How Many People Receive Food Stamps In Danville... (Aug '13) Aug 20 ok. 13
News San Mateo Man Convicted Of Murder In 2013 Doubl... Aug 20 Fa-Foxy 1

San Ramon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

San Ramon Mortgages