Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,369

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#188945 Apr 16, 2013
Marram wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, take the hint you offer nothing to the debate for Gay Marriage equality. Topix needs to ban your type of hostile, marginalization of Gay Americans. Go away once and for all. You’ve be reported yet again.
Too funny! I support your silly ass.

If ever I second guess my support for gay rights it's due to one of you jackasses. Like for example you. Or Rose_NoHo. You two clowns set back gay rights 10 years each!

Hope that helps.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#188946 Apr 16, 2013
Marram wrote:
<quoted text>
No gashes allowed in my household. Although we do eat lots of pasta, you noodle head.
Nice! And you criticize me.

P.S. Did you see Rose_NoHo's latest "intelligent and insightful" post telling someone they should have been aborted?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#188947 Apr 16, 2013
Across The Pond wrote:
<quoted text>
So says the Queen of the stalkers! LOL,STOP stalking me creep! My GOD you're one phony,lying,delusional,hypocri tical loser! Again,STOP stalking me creep you've been doing it for months now! Reported for stalking and harassment!
You mad Bill?

Reported! Continued stalking! Harassment! Cyber bullying!

YUK!YUK!YUK! Old SniffsButt!$3 Bill! TOO FUNNY!

P.S. What are the latest statistics of straight men who do their wives up the butt?

P.P.S. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#188948 Apr 16, 2013
Marram wrote:
<quoted text>
I love linguine and clams. Only an ignorant hater like you would make such a reference like that. It not only marginalizes Gay Americans, but, it also marginalizes women with the inference that their vaginas smell like sea food. Not funny.
But they do. Like tuna fish! I like it when there's just a tiny whiff of sea life. I don't want to be smelling the Fulton Fish market down there! If God didn't want men to eat it why'd he make it look like a taco?

YUK!YUK!YUK! Lighten up Fruitloops!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#188949 Apr 16, 2013
Marram wrote:
<quoted text>
No gashes allowed in my household. Although we do eat lots of pasta, you noodle head.
"Split tails"! I love em. Get silly-stupid around them! Spend all my money! WOO HOOO! And I'm an old man.

Good news for you sonny. If you're lucky, it never goes away. Hope you're lucky and have a boyfriend tickles it just right in your later years like my girlfriend does for me. Even though you're such an angry little jackass.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#188950 Apr 16, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me guess.....linguine and clams but hold the clams?
I like the bearded clams. The girl scout look is not for me. Hope that fad is over soon.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#188951 Apr 16, 2013
It's grey box trolls like that jackass "across the pond" and his dopey protege "just the facts" that ruin this thread.

They should be banned just for safety reasons during these scary times.
S HillsWC

Covina, CA

#188952 Apr 16, 2013
A gutless pig, some call him a racists tried to lie his way out of a West Covina, California city council meeting tonight April 16, 2013.

Feb. 05, 2013 - this pig open up his fat mouth and squealed his racist remarks.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#188953 Apr 16, 2013
Marram wrote:
<quoted text>
What?! Is English you're first language? If it is you should be ashamed of your inability to construct a complete sentence.
You should be ashamed of your misuse of "you're". Is English your first language?

And in a condescending lecture on grammar.

Now don't you feel silly?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#188954 Apr 16, 2013
Topix needs to ban those posters like "Marram" who marginalize straight posters and do nothing to add to the debate.
S HillsWC

Covina, CA

#188955 Apr 16, 2013
To show what a cheap and shallow person Steve Herfert is during this evening West Covina city council meetings, April 16, 2013..

Steve Herfert of the West Covina, California city council was called to bare for his racists comments during a WC city council meeting Feb. 05, 2013.

He blamed those honest Residents who came to th podium to speak out against Steve Herferts lack or moral compass and ethics a disgrace to his position on the city council and as a member of the comminute.

HIs equally racists buddy Mike Touhey was lurking in the shadows protected by the police department, he over saw the entire act put on by Steve Herfert.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#188957 Apr 17, 2013
Marram wrote:
<quoted text>
On the contrary, when my man and I get married, we will be married. We will be husband and husband. And we will be married before I draw my last breath and you making unfounded statements will never change that.
You will have a piece of paper, but anyone who looks at your partner and you will immediately see the difference. Even a child will know.

Smile.

Location hidden

#188958 Apr 17, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
In this country, the "law" is the entity that determines if someone is married or not. The law defines marriage--not you.
The LGBT Community couldn't give a damn how you, personally, want to define marriage. If you wish to live in the land of make-believe, that's perfectly fine with us. Be our guests!
Your continued mental deterioration, while sad, is of no consequence to the rest of the world. We will continue to live our lives; and many of us will marry, in spite of your fantasies.
The law used to say that people could be owned. Did that make it true?

History just waited for reality to rise above foolishness.

It has never taken reality much time to deal with this foolishness.

A ss couple will never be more than a duplicated half of marriage. A senseless, pretend perversion.

Smile.

Location hidden

#188959 Apr 17, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet you rely on the law to create your reality every day.
In fact, it's the law that binds you to your wife.
Without the law you'd be just another couple who has shacked up.
See how that works?
The law? Hardly. The vow binds a man and woman as husband and wife. The law's sole purpose was to protect the results of that bond. Women and children.

Throughout history there has often been no governmental involvement in marriage.

You are confusing a contract with a marriage. All ss couples need is a contract. Nothing sacred about that.

Smile.

Location hidden

#188960 Apr 17, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Try convincing the IRS that you're "married" if you're just shacking-up. Common Law Marriage is only recognized in 9 states at this point. And no other state is forced to recognize a Common Law Marriage from another state.
Wrong, The IRS and states recognize common law marriages.

Again, the basis of governmental prevailing interest is because of the women and children.

All of this still begs the question, ss couples are only ever a barren senseless duplicate half of marriage.

Smile.

Location hidden

#188961 Apr 17, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
Present themselves as "husband and wife" with children? Must be an opposite sex gay American couple.
BINGO!

They keep trying to slip these gay twirl lies by. Talk about sick, perverted denial!

Why do they always want to eradicate the children???

Snicker.

Location hidden

#188962 Apr 17, 2013
Marram wrote:
<quoted text>
I love linguine and clams. Only an ignorant hater like you would make such a reference like that. It not only marginalizes Gay Americans, but, it also marginalizes women with the inference that their vaginas smell like sea food. Not funny.
I thought it was hilarious.

What do you know about how vagina's smell?

Snicker.
Dorn

La Puente, CA

#188963 Apr 17, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think that if same-gender marriage becomes the law of the land here in the U.S., all of a sudden heterosexual couples will stop or slow down having babies?

Expanding marriage will not impact heterosexual marriages, nor will it impact the birthrate.

-------Heterosexual marriages will still have babies, but the birth rate may slow down because homosexuals will not be having children in a gay/straight marriage.

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#188964 Apr 17, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Try convincing the IRS that you're "married" if you're just shacking-up. Common Law Marriage is only recognized in 9 states at this point. And no other state is forced to recognize a Common Law Marriage from another state.
True.....the tax man is not to be trifled with.

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#188965 Apr 17, 2013
Marram wrote:
<quoted text>
This from a man who doesn't like "gashes".........wom en.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Ramon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roadshow: Parking in front of a neighbor's hous... (Aug '09) 2 hr nickyp00 195
Another pizza place 18 hr Linda 1
Looking for an old, dear friend of mine Paul S ... 20 hr Ssophiiee 4
Rude Concord Police Thu Help service! 4
Groth Bros CLOSED Forever (Sep '11) Thu lmao 119
Cool Water Ranch Thu Daggett 1
Danville: Man who allegedly drove stolen car ta... Wed Free eric 1

San Ramon News Video

San Ramon Dating
Find my Match