Non competitive soccer
Lil Kickers

San Ramon, CA

#1 Nov 12, 2011
I feel the direction of youth athletics has gone too far in the direction of competition, especially at the youngest of ages. The purpose behind youth sports has been lost. I believe that sports are a tool to help children grow while they provide much enjoyment.

I recently started my daughter and son in the Lil Kickers program at San Ramon Sports. The program consists of 50 minute soccer classes that teach coordination, teamwork and social skills. The program uses soccer as a way to teach the kids life skills that will help them grow. my kids really love the classes and I love what the classes are teaching them.

I highly reccomend this program to anyone interested in the child development, non competitive side of youth athletics. They take kids as young as 18 months old! Here is there website sanramonsports.com/lil_kickers.php

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Ramon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Immigrant suspect faces tough battle fighting m... 8 hr Batch 37 Pain Is ... 2
blue bar dwntn livermore (Dec '09) Sun Toby 34
Girls murdered in Livermore, mid-1980s? (May '09) Aug 24 yomomma 18
Last Post Wins (Dec '11) Aug 23 _FLATLINE-------- 4,012
Word Association Game... (Oct '12) Aug 23 texas pete 1,378
Drop a Word ~ Add a Word (Nov '11) Aug 23 texas pete 4,754
Did Anyone Else Have Thousands of Flying Pinche... (May '10) Aug 23 Cyan in CA 39
More from around the web

Personal Finance

San Ramon Mortgages