Building of road to golf course on ag...

Building of road to golf course on agenda

There are 2 comments on the Las Cruces Sun-News story from Jul 3, 2010, titled Building of road to golf course on agenda. In it, Las Cruces Sun-News reports that:

Las Cruces developer John Moscato is trying to open the new Las Cruces Country Club by Nov.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Las Cruces Sun-News.

Montevideo, Uruguay

#1 Jul 5, 2010
Stop golfing and start to build your country!!!!

"Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent"
Concerned Tax Payer

Albuquerque, NM

#2 Jul 5, 2010
Why should the City allow this Developer to deviate from city standards? And who is to say once the subdivision comes in that he will upgrade the road to the required width? Come on, can't' everyone see that he is just looking out for himself and is losing money cause his golf course is not opened. I applauded the City for sticking to their guns.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San-Rafael Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Identity Inc. presents anti-hate crimes rally (Aug '16) Sep '16 Prosperity Fundie... 12
News Complaint prompts investigation at Golden Corra... (Aug '14) Sep '16 Debby 7
News The marquee outside the Top Deck bar in Farming... (Apr '16) May '16 Jenni 13
News Arts Scene (Feb '15) Nov '15 curenado 2
News State attorney general warns of timeshare scam (Apr '10) Aug '14 Tiffany Cox 5
News NM Title case: Arrest warrant issued for Bobby ... (Aug '12) May '14 Native B o r n 7
News NM to impose fire restrictions for all counties (May '13) May '13 APPAUSEPLEASE 1

San-Rafael Jobs

Personal Finance

San-Rafael Mortgages