Two tickets to tonight's FURTHUR show...

Two tickets to tonight's FURTHUR show (12-29-12)

Posted in the San Rafael Forum

Chris

San Rafael, CA

#1 Dec 29, 2012
I have 2 tix to the show at Bill Graham Civic tonight which i can't use. Anybody want them? Willing to trade (make me an offer), or 20 bucks each. What a deal! email me at [email protected] and I will call you back right away. If I don't email you, that means they are gone. It is now 4:20 PM (how appropriate.
Chris

San Rafael, CA

#2 Dec 29, 2012
Sorry, I meant to say, email me with your phone number and I will call you right back. If I don't call, they are already gone

The Gloop

Since: Sep 08

#3 Dec 30, 2012
Chris wrote:
I have 2 tix to the show at Bill Graham Civic tonight which i can't use. Anybody want them? Willing to trade (make me an offer), or 20 bucks each. What a deal! email me at [email protected] and I will call you back right away. If I don't email you, that means they are gone. It is now 4:20 PM (how appropriate.
Gloop.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Rafael Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sausalito to get Tanks & Armor? Jan 6 Security Desk DT 1
Review: Mattaniah Eytan Law Offices (Jun '10) Dec 27 rob5060 2
Senior Drunx Use Walkers as Toilets Dec 25 joan crawford s bush 1
Flavor Fav to run Medicare? Dec 22 vah gyna nooozy 1
News Marin bench loses another judge to retirement (Jan '10) Nov '16 RICKY RAT 38
Trump Moves to Marin City? Oct '16 mammy stinx 1
News Co-owner of bar in Oakdale murdered (Jul '06) Oct '16 Not Shady 3

San Rafael Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

San Rafael Mortgages