Pho Viet, San Rafael

Pho Viet, San Rafael

There are 9 comments on the SFGate story from Mar 15, 2012, titled Pho Viet, San Rafael. In it, SFGate reports that:

This Asian eatery is hard to find, hidden behind a City Carpet emporium off a freeway frontage road facing the San Rafael harbor.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at SFGate.

bac ky la ccho

Chicago, IL

#1 Mar 15, 2012
bac'ky'ccho' will sniff this place out hopin' someday will be called new ho chi minh city but for now new saigon in usa
Meandmyshadow

San Carlos, CA

#2 Apr 5, 2012
Good food and the staff are really nice,when they first opened the portions were a little small but they seem to have started serving larger sized plates,chicken and green beans is awesome.
Hmmm

Mill Valley, CA

#3 Apr 5, 2012
Meandmyshadow wrote:
Good food and the staff are really nice,when they first opened the portions were a little small but they seem to have started serving larger sized plates,chicken and green beans is awesome.
YES, because Larger Portions are exactly was obese Americans need.:)
Meandmyshadow

San Carlos, CA

#4 Apr 5, 2012
Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
YES, because Larger Portions are exactly was obese Americans need.:)
I am a 6'2 male and weigh 185 lbs,I don't think the portions were enough for me,I don't mean to insult the place however the staff working there have an average height of about 5'3" and none of them are overweight,I work out every day and did not feel There was an adequate amount of food to meet my needs,however as I mentioned they have increased the portion sizes and the food is excellent,I hope you will visit their restaurant .
Hmmm

Mill Valley, CA

#5 Apr 6, 2012
Meandmyshadow wrote:
<quoted text>I am a 6'2 male and weigh 185 lbs,I don't think the portions were enough for me,I don't mean to insult the place however the staff working there have an average height of about 5'3" and none of them are overweight,I work out every day and did not feel There was an adequate amount of food to meet my needs,however as I mentioned they have increased the portion sizes and the food is excellent,I hope you will visit their restaurant .
At 6'2/185, you be skin and bones son! Time to bulk you up.
Most Americans could stand to LOSE a few pounds and the last thing restaurants need are bigger portions. Maybe you should keep some protein bars in your car to "meet your needs." I don't go anywhere without them, as I work out like a freak too (and don't expect restaurants to overfeed me). I haven't tried this place yet, I don't eat out much...I much prefer to prepare my own food, that way I "get my needs met." :)
San Rafael local

San Jose, CA

#6 Apr 6, 2012
Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
At 6'2/185, you be skin and bones son! Time to bulk you up.
Most Americans could stand to LOSE a few pounds and the last thing restaurants need are bigger portions. Maybe you should keep some protein bars in your car to "meet your needs." I don't go anywhere without them, as I work out like a freak too (and don't expect restaurants to overfeed me). I haven't tried this place yet, I don't eat out much...I much prefer to prepare my own food, that way I "get my needs met." :)
Yep I have always had to fight to keep weight on,protien bars are good but pricey.
Batman

Mill Valley, CA

#7 Apr 7, 2012
now that the guatamalan night club is open in the same building there will be a place for a bite before getting down to party
Icarus

United States

#8 Apr 15, 2012
Batman wrote:
now that the guatamalan night club is open in the same building there will be a place for a bite before getting down to party
Or just hang out and watch them stab each other as they did last night.
Hmmm

Mill Valley, CA

#9 Apr 17, 2012
San Rafael local wrote:
<quoted text>Yep I have always had to fight to keep weight on,protien bars are good but pricey.
If only I had that problem, ha! Naw, I'm doing alright for myself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Rafael Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump Turds Tittilate Tourists Sat Dangling Trinkets 1
News San Rafael businessman charged in attempt to so... Aug 24 jujufisher 1
Trannies 4 Trump Tour Tiburon Aug 23 welovetump 1
Tourists Eat Trump Statue Aug 22 NO parking while ... 1
Homeless Rally For Trump Aug 21 eee zee streets 1
Trump Nude Staue in Park 2 Weeks Aug 19 Commish 1
News Police release name of slain Hells Angels assoc... (May '08) Aug 16 Ikrco3o6o9 206

San Rafael Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

San Rafael Mortgages