Dog Face Bridge
D-WiLL

Cromwell, IN

#1 Sep 1, 2008
i was just wondering if anyone knew the exact story bout this. i am tryin to find newspaper articles and other stuff bout this. also does anyone know if there is a website to check newspaper articles bout this accident or anything like that? any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks
Birds of a feather

Nappanee, IN

#2 Sep 15, 2008
D-WiLL wrote:
i was just wondering if anyone knew the exact story bout this. i am tryin to find newspaper articles and other stuff bout this. also does anyone know if there is a website to check newspaper articles bout this accident or anything like that? any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks
Try a book call "Weird happings in Indiana it's at Barnes and nobles.It a great book. There is a story about dog face in it and many more. Growing up near there I heard of several stories about it. Nope never saw her her,but many 2 of my friends swear they did. also try moody road,went there saw the "light". It is also in the book. Happy hurting!
xxxxx

Coloma, MI

#3 Dec 12, 2008
i do have the storie i lived there for 13 years

Since: Oct 08

Leesburg, IN

#4 Dec 12, 2008
The Story: Back in the 1950's a couple were driving over a bridge heading out on their honeymoon, When a dog ran out in front of them the couple swerved and ended up driving off the side of the bridge still killing the dog Now there are 2 stories, one both died, and the there the male died but either way the woman's head and the dogs head was chopped off and they were unable to find the woman's body and the dogs head, Now it is said as you walk down the path there are 2 bridges the first bridge is weak and very old the second is the one they crashed off, It isn't even there yet you can see the Cement sidings from where it once stood. Supposedly when you go down the path you will see the body of the woman wearing the dogs head, if you do not beat her off of the first bridge and back to your car she will kill you, by supposedly eating you alive. There have been rumors of bodies found and people being shot at. As you walk you can hear strange animal snorting howls and growls , while the entire area is made of swamp and it is a known fact that, Wolves and Coyotes do NOT go near swampy areas.

Also here is a really neat website that I use a lot, it's accurate for the most part...
http://www.angelfire.com/theforce/haunted/dog...
fran hittle

Sparta, KY

#5 Aug 15, 2009
D-WiLL wrote:
i lived in N.J. area all my life and just now heard about it from grandson living in Laporte--we aslo trying to find article or news report with peoples names in accident.. no leads either.
NJudsonWoman

Knox, IN

#6 Aug 15, 2009
Went there twice in my whole life 1st time didnt even get out of the car but the 2nd time I went I made it over the first bridge, there is only 1 way in that I know of you have to walk along a trail for what seems like forever after you cross the first bridge I do believe there is a big corn field next to the trail but never made it to the 2nd bridge got scared and went back to the car never been back and never will for as long as I live!!! When you go to a place like that at night you hear crazy stuff and your imagination can get the best of you and it DID ME! Scared the tears right out of me!!!! The Fransville Light is a good one I personally never seen it but my mother has and other family and friends!!!
sharon indiana

Victoria, MN

#7 Aug 16, 2009
there is a website its called scarest places in indiana,, i have been there and it will tell you all you need to know,
cdog14

Angola, IN

#8 Sep 30, 2014
i am doing a proget can anny one help with dog face bridge
Undecided

Tampa, FL

#9 Jun 8, 2017
Strange there is no actual evidence this story is true...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Pierre Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News WSBT TV I Love to Read Challenge - Vote (Feb '10) Feb '17 Alyssa 10
News Police: 3-year-old girl was kept in wooden box (Dec '16) Dec '16 Maple 2
9 arrested :) (Dec '16) Dec '16 insanity becomes me 2
Martha Drake Nurse Practioner (Sep '15) Sep '15 Portage resident 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Indiana (D... (Oct '10) Aug '15 CorruptionKiller 35
News Starke County Police Make Arrests (Jun '15) Jun '15 John smith 1
prostitutes (May '15) May '15 Ralf 1

San Pierre Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

San Pierre Mortgages