Kurshan a joke? A dirty joke on VIB
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
TheHammerofTruth

Walnut Creek, CA

#43 Jan 25, 2013
honey i crashed the car wrote:
<quoted text>lol, you should talk. gomes is trying to get a piece of vpoa for tony on the way out.
kurshan has an excellent chance given enough funding. there are people committed to getting the city moving again. we are stalled, and everybody can see it.
"Kurshan has an excellent chance", LOLOLOL, you are a f'in moron if you believe that. His chances of going back to jail are a thousand times better than him being elected to ANYTHING. This F'tard moron can't manage his own pathetic life, let alone help run a city. You better get off that glass d!ck while you still can.
The hammer of bullcrap

Sunnyvale, CA

#44 Jan 25, 2013
You sure had me fooled, because by all your comments and time spent here trash talking Kurshan, you seem to be obsessed with him.

By the way, yo mam's a b i t c h, b i t c h!

The only "piece" Gomes will ever get from VPOA will be in the back seat.
TheHammerofTruth

Walnut Creek, CA

#45 Jan 25, 2013
The hammer of bullcrap wrote:
You sure had me fooled, because by all your comments and time spent here trash talking Kurshan, you seem to be obsessed with him.
Fooling you is about as difficult as taking a sh!t. Yo momma jokes, about right for a helmet wearing, short bus riding @ss sniffer. Speaking of obsession why don't you just ask Gomes out already? Maybe you prefer the adams apple SHIM look. I am still begging your fat @ss to run for council again tough guy, do us all a favor and do it you lifelong loser.
Sam plays VPOA skin flute

Vallejo, CA

#46 Jan 25, 2013
The hammer of bullcrap wrote:
LOL!

(t)urd enragement!
john

Vallejo, CA

#47 Jan 25, 2013
TheHammerofTruth wrote:
<quoted text>Fooling you is about as difficult as taking a sh!t. Yo momma jokes, about right for a helmet wearing, short bus riding @ss sniffer. Speaking of obsession why don't you just ask Gomes out already? Maybe you prefer the adams apple SHIM look. I am still begging your fat @ss to run for council again tough guy, do us all a favor and do it you lifelong loser.
Ask her out? We used to call it a "date". You know, you pull up ask " are you dating" and twenty bucks later you drop her off where you found her. Yeah Sam "ask her out". While your at it ask her to show her tits at the next council meeting.
Will -w-hore for Cheetos

Vallejo, CA

#48 Jan 25, 2013
Date? did anyone say date? sammie would unscrew a fire hydrant for Cheetos.
LOL!
(T)urd enragement!
haha

Vallejo, CA

#49 Jan 25, 2013
Will -w-hore for Cheetos wrote:
Date? did anyone say date? sammie would unscrew a fire hydrant for Cheetos.
LOL!
(T)urd enragement!
The cops should unscrew one and hose the negroes in front of the station down.
nineteensixtys all over

Vallejo, CA

#50 Jan 25, 2013
haha wrote:
<quoted text>The cops should unscrew one and hose the negroes in front of the station down.
Thats what the crowd wants, right?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Pablo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 2 hr Minneapolis KILLS 20,968
CCRC appeals La Clinica decision 3 hr Enter Username 9
Reflect on the good times in Vallejo past & pre... (Oct '08) 5 hr vallejo native 1,120
Liens loom for delinquent garbage accounts in S... 6 hr anonymos 3
Rand Paul Teams Up With Kamala Harris for Bail ... 8 hr you could do some... 2
Ex-Bill Clinton Pollster Urges Kamala Harris to... 8 hr you could do some... 3
Annual Powwow dazzles on Vallejo Waterfront 9 hr little brown sammie 3

San Pablo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

San Pablo Mortgages