Kurshan a joke? A dirty joke on VIB

Posted in the San Pablo Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Reality Check

Alameda, CA

#1 Sep 30, 2010
Why is VIB spending all their time responding to what they belive to be Sam Kurshan if they say he is just a joke? It would be much easier to ignore him. The reason is that he has done major damage to them and they are frantic in trying to do damage control.
Samuel Kurshan

AOL

#2 Sep 30, 2010
Help me, I am meltingggggggggggggggg
Sam Sux Big Time

Vallejo, CA

#3 Sep 30, 2010
major damage to v.i.b. by sam kurshan? do tell. the only thing sam has done is contribute to their credibility. you know... if sam's against it, it must be good?
Skinhead Rubout

Vallejo, CA

#4 Sep 30, 2010
Maybe someday Sam will show up at the council meeting and sit behind them and growl under his breath. I believe Garman would sweat if that happened, I know I would be uneasy.
Samuel Kurshan

AOL

#5 Sep 30, 2010
Let me set the record straight. Even though Sarah Nderson PS 99 in New York, I am still unqualified to find and hold down a job.

I admit that I am too immature and parnoid to even get a job at Burger King.
Brain damage Sam

Walnut Creek, CA

#6 Sep 30, 2010
Sam, you have done no damage. Why? You are an didiot. You have the intelligence of a toothpick, the thought process of a frisbee, and the credibility of Davis. A true piece of garbage on all fronts. The more you rant here the less you go to city council meetings which is fine, I am sick of smelling you there.
Anonymous

Vallejo, CA

#7 Oct 3, 2010
Looks like Sam got a rise out of VIB today. They haven't stopped attacking him since this morning.
For some one they claim is an ineffctive joke they sure spend an awful lot of time refuting him.

Even if Kurshan wasn't spreading the word on VIB people would still know what a bunch of hateful losers they are.
vib hack

Vallejo, CA

#8 Oct 3, 2010
Anonymous wrote:
Looks like Sam got a rise out of VIB today. They haven't stopped attacking him since this morning.
For some one they claim is an ineffctive joke they sure spend an awful lot of time refuting him.
Even if Kurshan wasn't spreading the word on VIB people would still know what a bunch of hateful losers they are.
i am surprised they would even be here if we are all "possibly" losers like sam, or that they would risk getting times herald sandbox material in their birkenstocks.

"are they" feeling remorseful at the damage they have and continue to do?

"perhaps" they are lashing out at us because they won't lash out at each other?

"didn't" their bankruptcy experts at their forum tell them about the high costs of underestimating the "tenacity of organized labor"?

"they smile in your face"(the o'jays)
tenacious d

Vallejo, CA

#9 Oct 3, 2010
VIB's interpretation of tenacity is responding with school yard taunts. I would be ashamed to be a VIB supporter after reading some oft the nursery school nonsense VIB posts here. Especially in response to Sam Kurshan's ongoing exposee of what a fraud they are.
Sams Dorkateers

Vallejo, CA

#10 Oct 3, 2010
tenacious d wrote:
VIB's interpretation of tenacity is responding with school yard taunts. I would be ashamed to be a VIB supporter after reading some oft the nursery school nonsense VIB posts here. Especially in response to Sam Kurshan's ongoing exposee of what a fraud they are.
And then sam woke up. He found himself having the reoccuring dream of having other people coming to his aid, supporting his super hero feat of EXPOSING THE TRUTH. His only wish for his next dream is that the answer to the question, what has he actually exposed? But the answer has alluded him for years. Hey, this is like another Fractured Fables Tale. Is sammy wrote it, it must be.
Sam IS Shameful

Walnut Creek, CA

#11 Oct 4, 2010
tenacious d wrote:
I would be ashamed to be an uneducated, unemployed, lying, woman beating, frivolous lawsuit filing, convicted criminal, dirtbag leech on society named Sam Kurshan,, or anyone that believes a word out of his Cheetoh stained face.
Stupid Stupid Sam

Walnut Creek, CA

#13 Oct 4, 2010
The joke is the BS that Sam tries to pass off as information.
tenacious d

Vallejo, CA

#14 Oct 4, 2010
sam sux big time

Vallejo, CA

#15 Oct 4, 2010
sam's projecting again.
sams delusion

United States

#16 Oct 4, 2010
It doesn't matter what you say to Sam, his delusions will not change. Sam has a deeper problem that will prevent him from ever grasping reality. This should be evident in writings where he refers himself in the third party, as if someone else were speaking! So this is partly why he continues to repeat what he wants to believe. He's a waste of time so better to move in and leave him to his fantasies.
tenacious d wrote:
Irish Mike

AOL

#17 Oct 4, 2010
sams delusion wrote:
It doesn't matter what you say to Sam, his delusions will not change. Sam has a deeper problem that will prevent him from ever grasping reality. This should be evident in writings where he refers himself in the third party, as if someone else were speaking! So this is partly why he continues to repeat what he wants to believe. He's a waste of time so better to move in and leave him to his fantasies.
<quoted text>
what you leave out in your analysis dr. sigmund is that sam is capable of violence, which he has exhibited before for those he perceive to be weaker.

as a bully he needs to be confronted every time sam raises his viral head so he can think twice about attacking people
Wack a Mole

Walnut Creek, CA

#18 Oct 4, 2010
Sam needs to be treated like a crackhead mole in the whack a mole game. That is the nicest and most accurate description of Sam yet!
VJQ

Fairfield, CT

#19 Oct 4, 2010
...this stuff is worse than the energizer rabbit commercials.
Pray Mikey Pray

Vallejo, CA

#20 Oct 5, 2010
Mikey, you ought to pray that Sam never catches up with you because your worst nightmare will come true if he does. Play all you want here. In reality it;s a completely different ending.
Sam Kurshan

United States

#21 Oct 5, 2010
Pray Mikey Pray wrote:
Mikey, you ought to pray that Sam never catches up with you because your worst nightmare will come true if he does. Play all you want here. In reality it;s a completely different ending.
I wish others would stop talking for me because I have no intention of coming out of my cave where I have been hiding. I have made so many people mad at me that I have been hiding for months. In fact I have not seen the light of day and will continue to hide.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Pablo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 13 min williewilliamajr123 19,590
Arts Education -- A Vital Part of Our Society? 25 min Homeless Joe 7
THIZZ Nation gets busted (Apr '12) 10 hr SMR 571
Legalize Cockfighting in AGRICULTURAL ZONINGS 14 hr Un agenda 21 and ... 13
Munchies' Hamburgers???? (Jun '13) 14 hr danbot94589 12
HELP STOP UNJUST Persecutions of TAXPAYERS in A... (Jul '13) 14 hr Un agenda 21 and ... 52
Sam Kurshan admitted being homeless in NYC as w... 15 hr sam is a stupid f... 25

San Pablo News Video

San Pablo Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

San Pablo People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:39 am PST

NBC Sports 5:39AM
Raiders adding Sal Sunseri to defensive staff
NBC Sports 6:31 AM
Raiders hire Todd Downing as quarterbacks coach
NBC Sports 7:09 AM
Perry Fewell to interview for position coach job with 49ers
Yahoo! Sports 8:12 AM
The lure of LA for the NFL - mirage or 'must do'?
NBC Sports10:39 AM
Alleghany County sheriff: No conflict of interest with deputy working for Steelers