Harold E. Caligiuri Sr.

Harold E. Caligiuri Sr.

There are 3 comments on the The Reporter story from Aug 25, 2012, titled Harold E. Caligiuri Sr.. In it, The Reporter reports that:

A Funeral Service for Harold E. Caligiuri Sr., 90, of Vacaville will be 10 a.m. Thursday, Aug.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Reporter.

“Justice always prevails”

Since: Jan 12

vacaville

#1 Aug 25, 2012
My condolences to the Caligiuri family. They are a great family. I'm glad he was able to live a long life.
Bobby

Daly City, CA

#2 Apr 25, 2015
The_Solution wrote:
My condolences to the Caligiuri family. They are a great family. I'm glad he was able to live a long life.
Today is Wed , Feb 25 , 2015 . Dick Face Rankin ..... We are still waiting for those links and documents ?

20 YEARS of LIBEL & SLANDER
Where is your DOCUMENTATION
20 YEARS of SLANDEROURS LIES

Well Ignorant Rankin HICK, WHERE IS YOUR EVIDENCE AND FACTS

ON YOUR LIBEL & SLANDER

WELL PUNK AZZ

answer the question ???

Since you don't have the BALLS

ALL YOUR SHIT IS BULLSHIT

But i think you know that we know that you don;t have much of anything to post .

Is it another John " Donkeyluvlooney" Rankin lie or can you actually produce documentation to back up your ranting with facts and truths .

For starters John " Punk AZZ " Rankin, you have nothing as usual .If you want to enlighten us with your vast amount of documenation and links then by all means please post them quickly.Since you have vast amounts of information to choose from it means you have a lot of documentation. OC Residents are waiting to see what you post since it should not be an issue. Village Idiot Rankin put up or shut up . Show us the truth and the documents.
Who

Manteca, CA

#4 Apr 26, 2015
WooooWho! Looks like something I can sink my teeth into! Has someone you know of been unjustly slandered via media vehicles, Daly City poster?
My name is Who

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Pablo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Californians for Trump-Coulter 2016 Republican ... 5 hr Duh 7
Trump is right 6 hr Louie the Hound 14
News Vallejo and Benicia locals celebrate same-sex m... 8 hr Anonymous 59
News It's illegal to possess fireworks in Vallejo (Jun '10) 8 hr Govno 17
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 11 hr Julia 20,063
Black Hebrew Israelite sighting - July 4, 2015 11 hr Duh 4
California Regulators Set To Overhaul Home Elec... 12 hr Duh 2
More from around the web

San Pablo People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

San Pablo Mortgages