Doctor heads to court after online sex sting

A prominent Piedmont doctor is scheduled to appear in court Nov. 2 to answer to felony charges stemming from his arrest in late August in Petaluma in a sting operation involving online sex crimes with children. Full Story
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

#16809 Feb 8, 2013
PSYCHO wrote:
<quoted text>
not only did i prove you wrong but i also am a college graduate!!! i showed it...and now i am being told that I am Maurice Wolin?
do any of you check megans law
do any of you check perverted justice
you should in regards to what you saw on DATELINE (including the guy who came in naked, wanted a little boy, and was caught at McDonalds)
i am not maurice and you have got to wonder, if he has dispepsia and esophagus erosion and have any pains in his body...
Why?
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

#16810 Feb 8, 2013
PSYCHO wrote:
<quoted text>
not only did i prove you wrong but i also am a college graduate!!! i showed it...and now i am being told that I am Maurice Wolin?
do any of you check megans law
do any of you check perverted justice
you should in regards to what you saw on DATELINE (including the guy who came in naked, wanted a little boy, and was caught at McDonalds)
i am not maurice and you have got to wonder, if he has dispepsia and esophagus erosion and have any pains in his body...
Now how do you know about dispesia and and esophagial erosion which is essentially coughing up stomach acid? Ph 2 on average for that one. I don't care if he has body pains. He was a pain in the rear for me. Gotcha Mowo. LLDY
PSYCHO

San Jose, CA

#16811 Feb 11, 2013
LLDY wrote:
<quoted text>Now how do you know about dispesia and and esophagial erosion which is essentially coughing up stomach acid? Ph 2 on average for that one. I don't care if he has body pains. He was a pain in the rear for me. Gotcha Mowo. LLDY
i am not maurice, and it takes you this long to say that I am. i guess you were never in a stressfull situation.
PSYCHO

San Jose, CA

#16812 Feb 11, 2013
LLDY wrote:
<quoted text>
Why?
if you been keeping track like others have been and stop being so ignorant you will see the change in addresses and his megans law photo he has a toupe and looks evil
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

#16813 Feb 12, 2013
Brittle Fingers wrote:
And let me write a foreword. ;)
More about MoWo. He came into my office and said "What are you doing?" "Writing a report." "Well I want you to be more deferential towards me." "As you were so deferential to the sales reps. at Chiron who where the reason you had a job, yet you wouldn't sit beside them?" "I don't report to you, I'm busy and the door is right there, so out you go." My admin. by this time had her head buried in a drawer and shaking with laughter. Nothing like a feisty Canuck. MoWo is laughable. LLDY
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

#16814 Feb 15, 2013
PSYCHO wrote:
<quoted text>
if you been keeping track like others have been and stop being so ignorant you will see the change in addresses and his megans law photo he has a toupe and looks evil
MoWo was evil long before the toupee.

“Serenity Now!”

Since: May 07

York Township, OH

#16815 Feb 15, 2013
LLDY wrote:
<quoted text>More about MoWo. He came into my office and said "What are you doing?" "Writing a report." "Well I want you to be more deferential towards me." "As you were so deferential to the sales reps. at Chiron who where the reason you had a job, yet you wouldn't sit beside them?" "I don't report to you, I'm busy and the door is right there, so out you go." My admin. by this time had her head buried in a drawer and shaking with laughter. Nothing like a feisty Canuck. MoWo is laughable. LLDY
Did Wolin have anyone that reported to him, or did he have more of a consultant-type role where he had no direct reports?
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

#16816 Feb 15, 2013
Brittle Fingers wrote:
<quoted text>
Did Wolin have anyone that reported to him, or did he have more of a consultant-type role where he had no direct reports?
I don't know what his role was. Feeding family by stealing food, sticking his hand up women's skirts, plotting to rape children; however you would have to ask the present executive of the company. I never read his job description. I can't answer your question; although I highly doubt those tasks were in there. LLDY
Bob

UK

#16817 Feb 16, 2013
I got a good title.

My 2282 + Days of Stalking.
Dont bring the girls

Berlin, Germany

#16818 Feb 18, 2013
> My 2282 + Days of Stalking.

Poor Moe. This thread still has him hot and bothered even though it has been almost dead for a long time.
Dr Dino

Charleston, WV

#16819 Feb 18, 2013
LLDY wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know what his role was. Feeding family by stealing food, sticking his hand up women's skirts, plotting to rape children; however you would have to ask the present executive of the company. I never read his job description. I can't answer your question; although I highly doubt those tasks were in there. LLDY
Thank you, LLDY, for keeping the focus on Mr. Wolin and his many sins.
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

#16820 Feb 18, 2013
Dr Dino wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you, LLDY, for keeping the focus on Mr. Wolin and his many sins.
Thank you Dr. Dino. I can ride em cowboy although I prefer English style, no spurs although I wish I had them on around the SOB MoWo. It would look a little odd going to work with spurs on high heels. Well he likes to take his clothes off around children or women. I would be helping him out,if I cut his pants off. I'm surprised he could make it to the washroom. I have no idea what he was doing in there but it would not be good. LLDY
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

#16821 Feb 18, 2013
Dont bring the girls wrote:
> My 2282 + Days of Stalking.
Poor Moe. This thread still has him hot and bothered even though it has been almost dead for a long time.
Well it is the only thing that keeps Moe hot and bothered other than 13 year old girls.
PSYCHO

San Jose, CA

#16822 Feb 19, 2013
LLDY wrote:
<quoted text>Well it is the only thing that keeps Moe hot and bothered other than 13 year old girls.
he outgrew that phase

i am NOT maurice (it took that long for me to be accused of it)

also i wonder if maurice is taking Omeprazole Magnesium medicine?
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

#16823 Feb 20, 2013
PSYCHO wrote:
<quoted text>
he outgrew that phase
i am NOT maurice (it took that long for me to be accused of it)
also i wonder if maurice is taking Omeprazole Magnesium medicine?
I don't care if he eats rattle snakes. He shakes the rattle and little girls come towards him. He certainly gives me indigestion as in a despicable human being. What is your excuse?LLDY
Carnac The Magnificent

Smithfield, VA

#16824 Feb 21, 2013
In two days Maurice Wolin, convicted felon, will turn 55 years old. But that is only in the real world. MoWo has his own, distorted, personal reality, where when he was 48 he claimed (at least twice) that he was 29. So please be sure to wish the delusional pedophile/predator only a happy 36th birthday.

In other news, his probation period should be over by March 10, 2013. Congratulations are due on not being caught so far. I am not saying he has not reoffended (I have no information on that either way). I am saying he has at least not been caught.

We are also expecting a new mug shot picture for the registered sex offender’s website. The current one should have been updated around March of last year, but has not. Anyone caring to wager as to whether the new creepy picture will sport a skull rug or not?
Probe

Yogyakarta, Indonesia

#16825 Feb 21, 2013
Every time I see an LLDY post, the image of Susan Boyle comes to mind,
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

#16826 Feb 21, 2013
Carnac The Magnificent wrote:
In two days Maurice Wolin, convicted felon, will turn 55 years old. But that is only in the real world. MoWo has his own, distorted, personal reality, where when he was 48 he claimed (at least twice) that he was 29. So please be sure to wish the delusional pedophile/predator only a happy 36th birthday.
In other news, his probation period should be over by March 10, 2013. Congratulations are due on not being caught so far. I am not saying he has not reoffended (I have no information on that either way). I am saying he has at least not been caught.
We are also expecting a new mug shot picture for the registered sex offender’s website. The current one should have been updated around March of last year, but has not. Anyone caring to wager as to whether the new creepy picture will sport a skull rug or not?
No rug, he is not trying to date a teenager that I know of. He only wears them when he wants (wannabe)to be Marco.
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

#16827 Feb 21, 2013
Probe wrote:
Every time I see an LLDY post, the image of Susan Boyle comes to mind,
That would be a LLDY post. I am not nearly as talented as she is in singing, I just invented a few vaccines, designed a few clinical trials which went on to save more than a few lives. What is your problem MoWo? I don't have sex with little boys? Probe, no it is not over until the fat lady sings.

I have nothing but admiration for Susan Boyle and I think she is beautiful, so thank you. MoWo should emulate her. I doubt she tries to rape kids.

“Serenity Now!”

Since: May 07

York Township, OH

#16828 Feb 25, 2013
In using authority granted to me by nobody, I am declaring this to be the final post on this thread.

To quote Joe Tait...."have a good night, everybody!"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Pablo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
We'll Find Alien Life in This Lifetime, Scienti... (May '14) 4 min One way or another 26
Will Kurshan Bring His Arrest Record to Police ... 2 hr Pearsall Arrested 33
California puzzles over safety of driverless cars 2 hr raw 3
Vallejo police investigate body found by freeway 3 hr Pearsall Arrested 17
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 8 hr Sheboon 19,565
Audit outlines lies, theft and mismanagement by... 8 hr Anonymous 1
CalPERS hires two lobbying firms in Washington,... 8 hr democrats lie 2

San Pablo News Video

San Pablo Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

San Pablo People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

San Pablo News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in San Pablo

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]