Doctor heads to court after online sex sting

Full story: Contra Costa Times

A prominent Piedmont doctor is scheduled to appear in court Nov. 2 to answer to felony charges stemming from his arrest in late August in Petaluma in a sting operation involving online sex crimes with children.

Comments (Page 776)

Showing posts 15,501 - 15,520 of16,661
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Miggy wrote:
Put me in the acknowledgements page for giving you the idea.
I have a lot of ideas but sure if I write it.
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Brittle Fingers wrote:
And let me write a foreword. ;)
Well it better be a fast foreword,this is going to be a long book.

“Serenity Now!”

Since: May 07

York Township, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

LLDY wrote:
<quoted text>Well it better be a fast foreword,this is going to be a long book.
I'll try, but I'm busy though.....I only have a little bit of time, not very much.
Dr Dino

Saint Albans, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Brittle Fingers wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll try, but I'm busy though.....I only have a little bit of time, not very much.
I too would like to help you ever since "I didn't do anything, I didn't do anything". You know I haven't done anything wrong; but I did do something stupid.
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Dr Dino wrote:
<quoted text>
I too would like to help you ever since "I didn't do anything, I didn't do anything". You know I haven't done anything wrong; but I did do something stupid.
As MoWo was walking into the trailer it appeared his cell phone died. That was OK as there was a phone in the trailer where he could call his Ex wife and whine for rescue. Something he did many times at work (not that he did any).
PSYCHO

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

LLDY wrote:
<quoted text>Where did you do you articling as a law student? LLDY
not only did i prove you wrong but i also am a college graduate!!! i showed it...and now i am being told that I am Maurice Wolin?

do any of you check megans law
do any of you check perverted justice

you should in regards to what you saw on DATELINE (including the guy who came in naked, wanted a little boy, and was caught at McDonalds)

i am not maurice and you have got to wonder, if he has dispepsia and esophagus erosion and have any pains in his body...
PSYCHO

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

P.S. I was "Molested" also.
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

PSYCHO wrote:
<quoted text>
not only did i prove you wrong but i also am a college graduate!!! i showed it...and now i am being told that I am Maurice Wolin?
you should in regards to what you saw on DATELINE (including the guy who came in naked, wanted a little boy, and was caught at McDonalds)
i am not maurice and you have got to wonder, if he has dispepsia and esophagus erosion and have any pains in his body...
Why?
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

PSYCHO wrote:
<quoted text>
Now how do you know about dispesia and and esophagial erosion which is essentially coughing up stomach acid? Ph 2 on average for that one. I don't care if he has body pains. He was a pain in the rear for me. Gotcha Mowo. LLDY
PSYCHO

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

LLDY wrote:
<quoted text>Now how do you know about dispesia and and esophagial erosion which is essentially coughing up stomach acid? Ph 2 on average for that one. I don't care if he has body pains. He was a pain in the rear for me. Gotcha Mowo. LLDY
i am not maurice, and it takes you this long to say that I am. i guess you were never in a stressfull situation.
PSYCHO

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

LLDY wrote:
<quoted text>
Why?
if you been keeping track like others have been and stop being so ignorant you will see the change in addresses and his megans law photo he has a toupe and looks evil
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Brittle Fingers wrote:
And let me write a foreword. ;)
More about MoWo. He came into my office and said "What are you doing?" "Writing a report." "Well I want you to be more deferential towards me." "As you were so deferential to the sales reps. at Chiron who where the reason you had a job, yet you wouldn't sit beside them?" "I don't report to you, I'm busy and the door is right there, so out you go." My admin. by this time had her head buried in a drawer and shaking with laughter. Nothing like a feisty Canuck. MoWo is laughable. LLDY
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

PSYCHO wrote:
<quoted text>
if you been keeping track like others have been and stop being so ignorant you will see the change in addresses and his megans law photo he has a toupe and looks evil
MoWo was evil long before the toupee.

“Serenity Now!”

Since: May 07

York Township, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

LLDY wrote:
<quoted text>More about MoWo. He came into my office and said "What are you doing?" "Writing a report." "Well I want you to be more deferential towards me." "As you were so deferential to the sales reps. at Chiron who where the reason you had a job, yet you wouldn't sit beside them?" "I don't report to you, I'm busy and the door is right there, so out you go." My admin. by this time had her head buried in a drawer and shaking with laughter. Nothing like a feisty Canuck. MoWo is laughable. LLDY
Did Wolin have anyone that reported to him, or did he have more of a consultant-type role where he had no direct reports?
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Brittle Fingers wrote:
<quoted text>
Did Wolin have anyone that reported to him, or did he have more of a consultant-type role where he had no direct reports?
I don't know what his role was. Feeding family by stealing food, sticking his hand up women's skirts, plotting to rape children; however you would have to ask the present executive of the company. I never read his job description. I can't answer your question; although I highly doubt those tasks were in there. LLDY
Bob

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

I got a good title.

My 2282 + Days of Stalking.
Dont bring the girls

Berlin, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

> My 2282 + Days of Stalking.

Poor Moe. This thread still has him hot and bothered even though it has been almost dead for a long time.
Dr Dino

Saint Albans, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

LLDY wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know what his role was. Feeding family by stealing food, sticking his hand up women's skirts, plotting to rape children; however you would have to ask the present executive of the company. I never read his job description. I can't answer your question; although I highly doubt those tasks were in there. LLDY
Thank you, LLDY, for keeping the focus on Mr. Wolin and his many sins.
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Dr Dino wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you, LLDY, for keeping the focus on Mr. Wolin and his many sins.
Thank you Dr. Dino. I can ride em cowboy although I prefer English style, no spurs although I wish I had them on around the SOB MoWo. It would look a little odd going to work with spurs on high heels. Well he likes to take his clothes off around children or women. I would be helping him out,if I cut his pants off. I'm surprised he could make it to the washroom. I have no idea what he was doing in there but it would not be good. LLDY
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Dont bring the girls wrote:
> My 2282 + Days of Stalking.
Poor Moe. This thread still has him hot and bothered even though it has been almost dead for a long time.
Well it is the only thing that keeps Moe hot and bothered other than 13 year old girls.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 15,501 - 15,520 of16,661
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

San Pablo News Video

•••
•••

San Pablo Jobs

•••
•••
•••

San Pablo People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••