2/26/13 City Council takeover encoura...

2/26/13 City Council takeover encouraged by VIB Editor Marc Garman

Posted in the San Pablo Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
VIB Promotes Anarchy

Oakland, CA

#1 Feb 27, 2013
This evening's anarchistic takeover of the Vallejo City Council chambers, while in session, by the Justice for Mario Romero mob, was encouraged by the presence of VIB Editor Marc Garman who videotaped the incident for his anti police website ibvallejo.com aka "VIB".

Freedom of speech is a right that comes with responsibilities and Garman takes those responsibilities lightly by adding fuel to an already incendiary situation and then fanning the flames.

VIB is synonymous with the division of Vallejo and this latest stunt only damages the community even more.
Abe Lincoln

Hayward, CA

#2 Feb 27, 2013
What a stupid thing to say -Marc Garman takes videos of meetings all the time. The city also videos these meetings. This group has protested frequently at city hall and will continue to do so because they beleive theVallejo PD is out of control and have lost family members --
cyndies song

Vallejo, CA

#3 Feb 27, 2013
Now the records straight. LOL. Every thing these people touch magically turns to sh!t. They cant even have a funeral without someone pulling a gun. Now they are effecting the business that effects the rest of us. Its good to know who are enemys are. Tonight they performed to a tee for us.
Garman is a scum bag

United States

#4 Feb 27, 2013
This guy is bottom scum.
Im Talking Now

Vallejo, CA

#5 Feb 27, 2013
I agree that Garman eggs these people on with the appearance of artificial support for their cause. "The enemy of my enemy is my friend".
animala

South San Francisco, CA

#6 Feb 27, 2013
A baton? I've seen on national geographic where chimpanzees will sometimes use a stick. This must be the same behavior.

Look cyndie if the cops are going to kill your brother (thanks VPD) because of a toy what do you expect them to do over a stick or club? You all ain't too bright now is you?
screw Garman

United States

#7 Feb 27, 2013
Garman should be slapped and arrested....
Garman Rat Like Pearsall

Vallejo, CA

#8 Feb 27, 2013
Garman is recording these protests in hopes of documenting police excessive force for a lawsuit against the VPD/city. He is on the side of the protesters, not our police.
you are a disgrace

Vallejo, CA

#9 Feb 27, 2013
Garman Rat Like Pearsall wrote:
Garman is recording these protests in hopes of documenting police excessive force for a lawsuit against the VPD/city. He is on the side of the protesters, not our police.
What a bunch of Bull Shit. First it is our friend Sam who started this thread with blind rage and hate.

Second ,Garman was one of the last to show up to photograph it.
Show me one bit of evidence he is on the protesters side other than your twisted hate.
Cry Schussel Waaaaaaaa

Vallejo, CA

#10 Feb 27, 2013
LOL, show me one bit of evidence Garman was one of the last to show up. Garman and Schussel are devote cop haters and will support any effort to make the police look bad.
UTS!
Cheetohater

Vallejo, CA

#11 Feb 27, 2013
you are a disgrace wrote:
<quoted text>
What a bunch of Bull Shit. First it is our friend Sam who started this thread with blind rage and hate.
Second ,Garman was one of the last to show up to photograph it.
Show me one bit of evidence he is on the protesters side other than your twisted hate.
Calm down there midnight cowboy. These sites (VIB & Topix) are about opinions, not fact. You never need any facts to call PSU members 'greedy thugs'.

You don't need facts to proclaim Joe Tanner was the best CM we ever had?

Facts are not necessary :)
Where Was Gomes Again

Vallejo, CA

#12 Feb 27, 2013
This is three meetings in a row she has missed. What does the charter say about habitual non-attendance?
who is we

Vallejo, CA

#13 Feb 27, 2013
Where Was Gomes Again wrote:
This is three meetings in a row she has missed. What does the charter say about habitual non-attendance?
maybe she had to drive her husband to the store to get more wine?
missing Romero video

Vallejo, CA

#14 Feb 27, 2013
my nuts hurt

Vallejo, CA

#15 Feb 27, 2013
missing Romero video wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =GhxqIITtTtUXX
now you have it
wild!!
hooting wally

United States

#16 Feb 27, 2013
Which one is Mario? LOL!
Bald Fat Man in a Hula

Concord, CA

#17 Feb 27, 2013
Where was the bald fat man in a hula and his sidekick the obese cheetoh eater?

(t)urd enragement!
Garman will pay

United States

#18 Feb 27, 2013
They were there b i t c h where were you?
Whitey McKrackin

Napa, CA

#20 Feb 27, 2013
HaHa..... Such an angry guy for a lawn gnome
Mad Magazine

South San Francisco, CA

#21 Feb 27, 2013
Whitey McKrackin wrote:
HaHa..... Such an angry guy for a lawn gnome
Watch yourself Whitey, I seriously think that kurshan is on the verge of pulling a Sandy Hook. He has been posting more threats then usual.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Pablo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vallejo Police launch new quality of life impro... 31 min Anonymous 1
Wheres C 4 hr VJO 17
Vallejo's Going Nowhere Fast. Who's at fault? 5 hr Uncle Buck 108
Orpilla speaks truth about Vallejo 5 hr Ay Nako 19
News County school board to review charter school pe... 7 hr Uncle Buck 12
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 8 hr Vertelli 21,279
News Neighborhood Rising hosts Holiday Giveaway in V... 8 hr breakinitdownforreal 2

San Pablo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

San Pablo Mortgages