Vallejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Vallejo police respond to four shootings in one night
http://www.timesheraldonline.com/news/ci_2202...

Police responded to four reports of shooting in North Vallejo on Saturday night.

At about 10:10 p.m. police responded to a report of a shooting in the 100 block of Deborah Street. Upon arrival police observed at least two homes were hit by bullets, and multiple shell casings of shot gun rounds on the ground.

No injuries were reported.

The call came right after another report of two men shooting at each other on Borges Lane and Angelina Way. However, police could find no evidence of a shooting in the area.

As the Times-Herald had previously reported, the other two North Vallejo shootings happened between 6 and 7 p.m.

The later shooting resulted in a woman being transported to an area hospital with a gunshot wound. She was inside a house when the shooting occurred.

She was expected to survive.
Wanglow

Palo Alto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Every black baby equals a paycheck for the human garbage that produces them; until this Country stops this war on decency headlines like this will continue to appear in every newspaper in America. As long as democRATS continue to bribe illegals and the stupid WE will all have to live with the consequences. The "black community" doesn't give a crap about you, me or themselves and they will do anything to steal our money and our humanity to benefit themselves. Stop censoring OUR voices and take a last stand for our future; END WELFARE NOW.
Anonymous

Vallejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

The black community needs to own up to the thug behavior, and its starts in the home with right decisions, and turning that television off. Just today, BET (Black Entertainment television) website, and one of the first "headlines" there right now in the "music" section is "Gunplay Defends His Rap Name" - http://www.bet.com/music.html - to name an example. Now how does a black parent deal with this kind of example, knowing that outside influences like that, and the people responsible for allowing this in public, promote this kind of behavior? Everybody has a hand in this tragedy in the black community.
Anonymous

Vallejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Here's the QUOTE from Gunplay himself. Listen to what he thinks about his music, and his view on a certain community other than his own......

Gunplay Defends His Rap Name
http://www.bet.com/news/music/2012/11/16/gunp...

"I don't make music for [white America]. But trust me, man, if they want it, they gonna get it," he said. "Once they get used to me and knowing who I am and my character, if I say fart-fart, s--t-s--t, f--k-f--k, piss-piss on a record, they're going to like it because they're into the Gunplay character. I'm talking about white America, not your real hardcore fans, but your white America."
GEE

San Leandro, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Well, let's just say it would be counter productive to accuse a specific voter base of wrong doings. Sad sack of affairs, but this is what our country is now basing its freedoms on, do as you please without consequences to yourself. Somebody else will probably fix it with their money

No politician or those presumed to be role models of a community have the will to openly lay down the law of the land. After all that could be construed as offensive and invasive into ones personal space!

It makes me wonder why the law abiding citizenry who wishes to go about their business without having to fear for their lives does tolerate it on such a scale.
But I am a person who believes that I must be willing to take the bull by the horn about an issue that infringes on my rights to move about freely and although I may sustain a few bruises by taking that stance, I must stand up for myself and not rely on others to provide.

Is it our moral compass that has been re-adjusted by some unknown forces?

No amount of law enforcement will change a community that tolerates their sons and daughters engaging in criminal acts against their neighbors.
Something is very rotten here in Vallejo and it is not fruit....
BigDaddy

Oxnard, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Wanglow wrote:
Every black baby equals a paycheck for the human garbage that produces them; until this Country stops this war on decency headlines like this will continue to appear in every newspaper in America. As long as democRATS continue to bribe illegals and the stupid WE will all have to live with the consequences. The "black community" doesn't give a crap about you, me or themselves and they will do anything to steal our money and our humanity to benefit themselves. Stop censoring OUR voices and take a last stand for our future; END WELFARE NOW.
The three (3)'judge it' people along with 'wang' are idiots. There is a issue in the Black commuity. There is an major issue in the white community: meth. The media will NOT upset the 'wangs' in the world with that information because they will turn BLACK and kill.

I am NOT making excuses for the black idiots doing the shootings.

Remember 'wang' white babies, kids, mothers need welfare also. There are 'white' baby daddies.

As usual you make sure you stay an idiot! Good Job!
Can Of Worms

Vallejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Just as I thought, hiring more cops will not make a difference. They will just attract more criminals who are aware of the new policies on prison overcrowding. With the addition of dumped parolees in our town, we can expect more of these shootings and deaths in the near future.
Anonymous

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

BigDaddy wrote:
<quoted text>
The three (3)'judge it' people along with 'wang' are idiots. There is a issue in the Black commuity. There is an major issue in the white community: meth. The media will NOT upset the 'wangs' in the world with that information because they will turn BLACK and kill.
I am NOT making excuses for the black idiots doing the shootings.
Remember 'wang' white babies, kids, mothers need welfare also. There are 'white' baby daddies.
As usual you make sure you stay an idiot! Good Job!
Funny, the headline reads "Vallejo police responds to four shootings in one night" not "Vallejo police respond to four meth heads in one night"

I don't care if they're white, black or otherwise. Just get them off the street, don't deflect the issue.
GEE

San Leandro, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

where is the free stuff wrote:
<quoted text>
then the offending community must be walled off or run outta town, their members are not fit to mix with normal people, everybody understands this
We may understand it, the offenders and do nothings ignore it.
Our justice system is very flexible and seems to favour the offender over the victim. But that is what liberal means, not willing to fully protect the innocent from the criminal element as the written law intended to do. As long as judges are free to interpret the law to their liking, nothing will change!

I am surprised that some will tolerate crime in their immediate community, no matter what part of Vallejo it is, because it always was that way and will never change.
If that is the case why are you crying and demanding that outsiders come and set things right?

Let some fresh air into your brain cells and realize that truly nothing will change because you really do not have the WILL and DETERMINATION to help bring about change for yourselves and your neighbors.

~There are no instant solutions~
James Callaghan
WTF

Vallejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Since our President doesn't have to worry about being re-elected, shouldn't he be speaking to his "people" about this ridiculous mess? A very small segment of the population is responsible for about 60% of the crime. This is not acceptable, and nobody says a word. Not one word. Instead we hear about Obama phones and skyrocketing #'s of people on food stamps. Chicago is a mess, Oakland is a cesspool, Compton is unlivable and we are heading that direction here in Vallejo. And not one word from ANY black "leader".
demsrule

San Rafael, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Wanglow wrote:
WICKED weeping for his soul.
BigDaddy

Oxnard, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny, the headline reads "Vallejo police responds to four shootings in one night" not "Vallejo police respond to four meth heads in one night"
I don't care if they're white, black or otherwise. Just get them off the street, don't deflect the issue.
The issue is NOT 'deflected'. The losers need to be removed. Losers removed - not the 'wang' crap.
WTF

Vallejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

That big d person sounds delusional. I hope he's current on his meds.
BigDaddy

Oxnard, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

No matter what, the issue is there are major issues in Vallejo.

We KNOW who it is. Making comments degrading an entire race is so dumb. Comments should be how to prevent, how to stop, not how to hate more!

I only posted because 'wang' attempts to degrade a race of people not the issue.
Wanglow

Palo Alto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

When will California require drug testing for ALL welfare recipients? This should extend to all those receiving unemployment benefts as well. It's the FAIR thing to do.
Dragon

Vallejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

The WICKED weeping for their souls.
Wrong Again

Vacaville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

we need more animal control officers
Howie

Vallejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Wrong Again wrote:
we need more animal control officers
Have you seen my Lion!!!!!!!!!!
Wrong Again

Vacaville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

release the cats!!! let em eat

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent San Pablo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Ferguson - Vallejo, CA 9 min NativeDreamerFrom... 105
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 19 min truth told 18,823
People vs. Anthony Joseph Pearsall (Oct '12) 28 min i am sam also 344
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 1 hr PEE PEE PETE 200,565
THIZZ Nation gets busted (Apr '12) 2 hr Don Feducci 305
Solano County Supervisors declare state of emer... 3 hr Green valley 1
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 4 hr Donny B 7,922

Search the San Pablo Forum:
•••

San Pablo News Video

•••
•••

San Pablo Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••