Norteno Gang Members Arrested In Conn...

Norteno Gang Members Arrested In Connection With SF Crime Spree

There are 71 comments on the NBC 11 San Francisco Bay Area story from May 15, 2008, titled Norteno Gang Members Arrested In Connection With SF Crime Spree. In it, NBC 11 San Francisco Bay Area reports that:

According to a press release issued by the Vallejo Police Department, two Vallejo Norteno gang members were arrested Wednesday in connection with a rash of carjackings and robberies that occurred in San ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC 11 San Francisco Bay Area.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Green

United States

#67 Aug 15, 2010
Deport thier worthless asses.

Just because they were born here should not make them citizens.
14 for Life

Hutchinson, KS

#68 Aug 31, 2010
Much love for the homiez in C4li holdin it down for norte. F**k scrapaz kill em all. Puro Norte 4 life
Helen

Vallejo, CA

#69 Feb 26, 2012
I JUST WANT TO SAY THAT IM THE MOTHER OF THE NORTE GANG MEMBERS FROM VALLEJO.JUST FOR THE RECORD THEY WERE NOT ON A CRIME SPRE THEY WERE OUT FOR THE NEWYEAR AND GOT INTO A FIGHT,NOT WITH SCRAPS BUT WITH SOME EVERYDAY PEOPLE. THE VALLEJO POLICE THREW IN THE GANG TASK AND SOME SHIT BECAUSE THEY DONT LIKE THE KIDS UP HERE. THEY TURNED IT INTO GANG ENHANCEMECNTS THAT DIDNT STICK NUT STILL GOT MY BOYS 6 YEARS FOR A FIGHT THAT WSASNT EVEN IN OUR COUNTY.. THE BOYS GET HOME THIS YEAR AND JUST SO EVERYONE KNOWS ..WE WOULNDT WANT THEM ANY OTHER WAY..AND WE WOULD NOT CHANGE ONE THING ABOUT THEM..NOT EVEN THE FACT THAT THEY ARE GANGSTERS !!
Whitney Houston

Oakland, CA

#70 Mar 5, 2012
^^now there's an epic loser. Decline of western civ in a one post nutshell.
Sureno in norputoland

Huntington Beach, CA

#71 Jan 25, 2013
The bay area Other than Oakland ain't no hood shit!your all a bunch of posers.cruise though my hood in east Los and you'll see what a real hood looks like
Seedy City

Vallejo, CA

#72 Jan 26, 2013
Sureno in norputoland wrote:
The bay area Other than Oakland ain't no hood shit!your all a bunch of posers.cruise though my hood in east Los and you'll see what a real hood looks like
Trash, graffiti and illiterate morons standing around. Now that's something to be proud of.
Lamont Hightower

San Jose, CA

#73 Jan 26, 2013
Can we all stop the in-fighting? Those strawberries wont pick themselves.
Tim

Italy

#74 Jan 27, 2013
Sta y in topic
Look

Vacaville, CA

#75 Jan 27, 2013
Look at the last two posts. These guys are barely literate, their minds are undeveloped and lord knows what they look like. THis is how their parents raised them. What do you think their job options are?
Going to jail is a career move. Having a short shitty life is all they know.

Do you think if they had good parents and an education that they would be living as Nortenos. They don't make much money, just enough to live in a shitty neighborhood.

I know a few guys who were smart enough to get out. Sometimes kids make mistakes and turn their lives around.

Nortenos for life... a shitty life.

Focusing on the negative, acting and speaking only negative ends up with a terrible life in a terrible place. They always end up in jail.

Have a little compassion because for the gangster it's short , meaningless life.
San Diego 14

United States

#76 May 12, 2017
Surenos For Life! Farmers Suck!
San Diego 13 y Clanton 14

United States

#77 May 12, 2017
North sux!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Pablo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vallejo hires firm to investigate contracts 2 hr fellowpantsdragger 14
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 4 hr Amy Derosa 21,288
Today is the 5th Anniversary of Sandy Hook 7 hr Uncle Buck 1
Orpilla speaks truth about Vallejo 9 hr sunsoutgunsout 28
Vallejo's Going Nowhere Fast. Who's at fault? 9 hr Uncle Buck 110
News Neighborhood Rising hosts Holiday Giveaway in V... 14 hr anon 8
News County school board to review charter school pe... 15 hr Anonymous 18

San Pablo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

San Pablo Mortgages