Simple communication
HammerofVIBdogCr ap

United States

#21 Jan 30, 2013
You sure had me fooled. The only ones who have been having their usual fit while expressing their same stale old, boring, canned responses are the VIB losers. The inventors of hate and lying, whining about being hated and lying when they call their attackers liars.
Whitey McKrackin

United States

#22 Jan 30, 2013
VIB, VIB, VIB... let it go, talk about old and stale.
cheeto eater

Vallejo, CA

#23 Jan 30, 2013
kurshan is driving vib nuts every day!
TheHammerofTruth

Walnut Creek, CA

#24 Jan 30, 2013
If it wasn't for the secret VIB army Sam would make up another "enemy of the public". He is a delusional moron.

“Here's a interesting thought..”

Since: May 12

Vallejo

#25 Jan 30, 2013
cheeto eater wrote:
kurshan is driving vib nuts every day!
no Kurshan is su cking vib nutz eey day.
jimmy

Vallejo, CA

#26 Jan 30, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
Simple communication
http://www.timesheraldonline.com/letters/ci_2...
When a member of the audience who has shown enough interest in city affairs attends a Vallejo City Council meeting, fills out a public speaker card and properly addresses a member of the city's staff, especially the Vallejo City Manager, they are entitled to an answer. Period. No debate about it.
When the city manager selectively chooses which members of the public he answers to and which he doesn't, that sends the wrong message to the public. That message is that he is politically driven and he truly is not representing the interests of all of the citizens -- just a select group he is politically aligned with.
At the Jan. 22 council meeting, City Manager Dan Keen chose to react the same way to the question I posed to him concerning the police recruiting process as he did to that question when I posed it to him two weeks ago. He gave no response at all, even though he is legally permitted to respond at the end of the meeting, during the "City Manager's Report" portion of the meeting's agenda.
After the meeting ended I spoke to Mr. Keen and said this is the second meeting in a row where I have asked you a question about the police recruiting process and you have chosen to remain silent even though you could have responded. I went further, telling him he responded to VIB, a political web site with a reputation for being anti-police, and that this sends the wrong message to the members of the public who are waiting for you to comment and need the reassurance from your comments concerning their public safety in Vallejo. The only response Mr. Keen gave me was "we don't seem to be communicating."
My response was "you seem to be communicating just fine with VIB concerning this issue. You write your letter to Garman, I'll write mine to the Times Herald."
Sam Kurshan
Vallejo
Brilliant letter dude.
Just anidiot

Vallejo, CA

#27 Jan 30, 2013
jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>Brilliant letter dude.
Well jimmy.
Sinc you are a supporter of our Villge Idiot I am hoping you will take pity on him and give him a place to stay where he can rant and rave to his hearts content. The further away from Vallejo the better.
jimmy

Vallejo, CA

#28 Jan 30, 2013
Just anidiot wrote:
<quoted text>
Well jimmy.
Sinc you are a supporter of our Villge Idiot I am hoping you will take pity on him and give him a place to stay where he can rant and rave to his hearts content. The further away from Vallejo the better.
So your saying you don't agree with this letter? LOl!
jimmy

Vallejo, CA

#29 Jan 30, 2013
I thought that was what everybody wanted. Transparency, honesty, and trust in local city Gov.? Just when it suits the needs of a few? Just when its available to a few in the "know"? Maybe only when its the police? Im lost here, help a guy out.
its not the news

Vallejo, CA

#30 Jan 30, 2013
Until VIB appears on peoples doorstep in the morning its s h i t. Its nothing. Print it Marc. Do it on paper. Ill subscribe.

jimmy
member of the press

Vallejo, CA

#31 Jan 30, 2013
he won't show the use of donations like he said because the support is not as great as everyone insists. he has to maintain the myth of being influential to thousands when in fact it's around 300 loyal followers, with only a handful donating and probably only once at that since he lied about being transparent.
sam plays VPDs skin flute

Concord, CA

#32 Jan 30, 2013
LOL!

(t)urd enragement!
vallejo voter

United States

#33 Jan 31, 2013
I couldn't agree more. For a city of well over a hundred thousand people city news and public statements from city officials should not be limited to a small website.
ink on my fingers

Vallejo, CA

#34 Jan 31, 2013
that's how a lot of us feel. thanks to sam kurshan, we are getting more information for the rest of us. to hell with gomes and her selective transparency.
Sweet Jane

Vallejo, CA

#35 Jan 31, 2013
I would have fired Keen by now. He is lucky he is under the protective wing of Gomes as long as he plays ball her way.
Hypocrit

Vallejo, CA

#36 Jan 31, 2013
ink on my fingers wrote:
that's how a lot of us feel. thanks to sam kurshan, we are getting more information for the rest of us. to hell with gomes and her selective transparency.
What a bunch of nonsense. You and your union tools dislike Gomes for showing you for what you really are. Your post shows you have no ethics or morals when you became Sams PR agent.

Sam lied about the number of applications and never checked before opening his rancid mouth. You sure picked a great spokeperson to do your dirty work.
ink on my fingers

Vallejo, CA

#37 Jan 31, 2013
Hypocrit wrote:
<quoted text>
What a bunch of nonsense. You and your union tools dislike Gomes for showing you for what you really are. Your post shows you have no ethics or morals when you became Sams PR agent.
Sam lied about the number of applications and never checked before opening his rancid mouth. You sure picked a great spokeperson to do your dirty work.
he's still on payroll too! more coming soon!
Sweet Jane

Vallejo, CA

#38 Jan 31, 2013
Hypocrit wrote:
<quoted text>
What a bunch of nonsense. You and your union tools dislike Gomes for showing you for what you really are. Your post shows you have no ethics or morals when you became Sams PR agent.
Sam lied about the number of applications and never checked before opening his rancid mouth. You sure picked a great spokeperson to do your dirty work.
"dirty work"? Getting an employee to cough up vital information, being open and transparent, is now dirty work? I can't believe you people. No, yes I can.
I think we are having problems attracting experienced officers, and a full accounting of recruiting efforts will reveal it. Sam is forcing this information out whether you like it or not. The City Manager can't just clam up to the rest of us because he has a hard spot with one citizen. Sam is asking the hard questions many of you don't want to know the answer to. We are losing a lot of experience and hiring trainees to replace them? No way! Break loose the 3.2 mil in Marti Brown's experimental project and put some real meat on the streets against these goons!
Hypocrit

Vallejo, CA

#39 Jan 31, 2013
Sweet Jane wrote:
<quoted text>"dirty work"? Getting an employee to cough up vital information, being open and transparent, is now dirty work? I can't believe you people. No, yes I can.
I think we are having problems attracting experienced officers, and a full accounting of recruiting efforts will reveal it. Sam is forcing this information out whether you like it or not. The City Manager can't just clam up to the rest of us because he has a hard spot with one citizen. Sam is asking the hard questions many of you don't want to know the answer to. We are losing a lot of experience and hiring trainees to replace them? No way! Break loose the 3.2 mil in Marti Brown's experimental project and put some real meat on the streets against these goons!
The old chief ,you remeber only wanted to hire laterals.It cost a fortune as many retire after 10 years or so with big pensions. We dont have many trainees so stop your whining. Hopefully they will replace the bitter anti citizen ones.
TheHammerofTruth

Walnut Creek, CA

#40 Jan 31, 2013
Grissle was a veteran, cost the city 4 million with his incompetence.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Pablo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vallejo woman welcomed as Touroís new provost 21 min frank eneinsteinen 3
Vallejo school board receives bond survey results 27 min untaxed sam 2
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 40 min Fitius T Bluster 21,382
Trump: No Ticket Refund..!! 1 hr Sentator Wettpantz 1
Vallejo City Hall seeks feedback on weed sales 1 hr Anonymous 1
ice 14 hr fedup2 9
Vallejo doesnít make the cut for Amazonís secon... 14 hr AdamSmith 9

San Pablo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

San Pablo Mortgages