Casper better have a good hiding place

Posted in the San Pablo Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
obamas son

Oakland, CA

#2 Jan 1, 2013
who is casper ?

“Here's a interesting thought..”

Since: May 12

Vallejo

#3 Jan 1, 2013
Caspers gonna get hurt wrote:
First big news of 2013.
Casper gets his teeth handed to him.
You going to do it tough guy? All I will say is you better pack a BIG lunch.
Sam Obese Cheetoh Eater

Vallejo, CA

#5 Jan 1, 2013
Casper the internet ghost wrote:
<quoted text>You going to do it tough guy? All I will say is you better pack a BIG lunch.
He will pummel you with a big bag of cheetos, yes sammie we are terrified of you.

(t)urd enragement!

“Here's a interesting thought..”

Since: May 12

Vallejo

#6 Jan 1, 2013
Caspers gonna get hurt wrote:
He owns you Casper.
Right. And thats why he uses you to make his comments. Tell you what Sammy/minions anytime, anywhere. All you and your minions are is all talk/no nutz. All you guys can do is threaten to beat me up, commit arson to my property, rape my grandchildren, shoot up my house, ect and still no action! Well, bring it on MFer. I'm waiting if you got the sack to do it.
Wanglow

Vallejo, CA

#7 Jan 1, 2013
"Can't we all just get along"?
Whitey McKrackin

United States

#8 Jan 1, 2013
Just an example of Sam and his like minded companions, anything at any cost without boundaries. Talking about raping kids, peeing on the graves of dead police officers, wishing death on the elderly, threatening arson. Just a sad existence to live in that world, watching them just makes me that much more grateful for loving friends and family. As much as they profess to have the same its clear they are lonesome, vile, soulless people who are trapped in a vortex of hate and anger.
uts

Vallejo, CA

#10 Jan 1, 2013
Whitey McKrackin wrote:
Just an example of Sam and his like minded companions, anything at any cost without boundaries. Talking about raping kids, peeing on the graves of dead police officers, wishing death on the elderly, threatening arson. Just a sad existence to live in that world, watching them just makes me that much more grateful for loving friends and family. As much as they profess to have the same its clear they are lonesome, vile, soulless people who are trapped in a vortex of hate and anger.
sounds like Vallejo Cop Watch.
the balls

Vallejo, CA

#11 Jan 1, 2013
Whitey McKrackin wrote:
Just an example of Sam and his like minded companions, anything at any cost without boundaries. Talking about raping kids, peeing on the graves of dead police officers, wishing death on the elderly, threatening arson. Just a sad existence to live in that world, watching them just makes me that much more grateful for loving friends and family. As much as they profess to have the same its clear they are lonesome, vile, soulless people who are trapped in a vortex of hate and anger.
sounds like gomes and schivley, to a "t"! vengeance! vengeance! vengeance!
Advice for Casper

San Pablo, CA

#12 Jan 1, 2013
Casper,

How does it feel to be a marked man, not being able to go anywhere without looking over your shoulder?

Tic tock tic tock tic tock tic tock

“Here's a interesting thought..”

Since: May 12

Vallejo

#13 Jan 1, 2013
Advice for Casper wrote:
Casper,
How does it feel to be a marked man, not being able to go anywhere without looking over your shoulder?
Tic tock tic tock tic tock tic tock
I don't look over my shoulder when I go out so I would not know that feeling. You see, I know you and your minions are all a bunch of cowards, no balls and all talk.
Advice for Casper

San Pablo, CA

#14 Jan 1, 2013
Casper,

See how easy it is to summon you up? All one needs to do is post something with your name in it.

Then never fail, POOF, Casper appears with his response.

Want to know why? No? I'll tell you any way.

It's because you are nervous and rightfully so.
You butted you diaper wearing flabby old ass into something that doesn't concern you. You made it your business and you changed your alias from "Traditional Values" to "Casper the Internet Ghost" along with the motto "VIB ghost army officer" to make sure everyone knew you were in the fray, front and center.

Then all of your assumption based posts, insisting Sam Kurshan was behind them with not one speck of proof, even though Kurshan reached out to you under his own name to tell you he wasn't involved and went as far to say he did not condone the posts. Casper you are paranoid and rightfully so, because you should be uneasy about calling someone's mate the things you have called Kurshan's. A decent kind woman who does not waste her time on Topix and never has.

You don't think you can get away with that vile behavior do you?
Of course not. Baiting you here is just for our amusement and for your torment.

You will be held accountable for the false accusations and vile, racist remarks.

If you had any guts at all, you would suggest a time and place to meet. Since you are so brave, it doesn't matter who shows up, because you have boasted how you are not afraid.

I say are piss in your pants terrified.
Don't even try to deny it and say no one will show up. You just worry about showing up. The rest will be taken care of.

One thing for sure. You will be held accountable, despite what you think.
Casper said

San Pablo, CA

#15 Jan 1, 2013
"Tell you what Sammy/minions anytime, anywhere. All you and your minions are is all talk/no nutz"

Its your move Casper. Name a date, time and place.

Less talk, more action.
Whitey McKrackin

United States

#16 Jan 1, 2013
Ramblings of a mad man
Observer

San Pablo, CA

#17 Jan 1, 2013
What ever you call it, you thrive off it. Proof being that you have never posted anything on Topix that doesn't concern Mr. Kurshan.

You are the Prince of Pompousness with that self righteous crap about family and friends. You are one of the biggest internet bully's here and you expect anyone to believe you are a decent person? You are the kind of person that gets their rocks off by what you do.

One question remains. Who is a bigger blow hard?
You or Casper?

Not don't forget your usual reply. Oh its Kurshan, take your meds, or that's a mad man.

Both of you scum bags need your asses kicked.

“Here's a interesting thought..”

Since: May 12

Vallejo

#18 Jan 2, 2013
Again you claim I'm TV. I guess he really got into your mind. Again thanks for the great compair but once again, your wrong, just as your wrong I'm really dave Casper. As for kicking my azz, I told you, your ball-less. I could name that place and time but why bother. Just like you did with TV and others, you will just no-show, wasting my time. Oh and as your so fond of saying, "it's not what you know, just what you can prove," Sam. So, i'll just keep jerking your chain and having a ball doing it. Want to know why? Simple, I'll keep pushing and all those anger issues will keep building up in you. Then either you will snap and attack someone OR you will have a stroke. Jail or brain-dead, don't matter to me because you are a poop stain on Vallejo and either way you will be gone. Its that easy. You don't like it, tough.
Sams History

Vallejo, CA

#19 Jan 2, 2013
It appears that Sam will have to post under his aka's now that he's made his threats. Topix is watching you spammy.
Observer wrote:
What ever you call it, you thrive off it. Proof being that you have never posted anything on Topix that doesn't concern Mr. Kurshan.
You are the Prince of Pompousness with that self righteous crap about family and friends. You are one of the biggest internet bully's here and you expect anyone to believe you are a decent person? You are the kind of person that gets their rocks off by what you do.
One question remains. Who is a bigger blow hard?
You or Casper?
Not don't forget your usual reply. Oh its Kurshan, take your meds, or that's a mad man.
Both of you scum bags need your asses kicked.
Just like he said

San Francisco, CA

#20 Jan 2, 2013
Just like the other person said.

You think it's Kurshan, you are a pussy and a coward that constantly over and over evades naming a time and place. Basically you are a talker of s h i t.
A paranoid delusional lunatic with a Sam fixation.
The difference between you and Kurshan is, you are in hiding. Kurshan has never hid from anyone. I know for fact he will be at next Mondays Council Meeting. Do you have the balls to confront him?

Chicken? Buc buc buc buc buc ba gawk.

Like you were told. Come to us or we will come to you.
So U Say

Vallejo, CA

#21 Jan 2, 2013
Oh yeah, you're not sam. Ah huh. Sure! You betcha. You are simply sam's water boy who has to take up for him every time someone comments about him. Sure sam. And please, that "name the place" line is laughable. See you at Council sam. I mean sam's waterboy.
Just like he said wrote:
Just like the other person said.
You think it's Kurshan, you are a pussy and a coward that constantly over and over evades naming a time and place. Basically you are a talker of s h i t.
A paranoid delusional lunatic with a Sam fixation.
The difference between you and Kurshan is, you are in hiding. Kurshan has never hid from anyone. I know for fact he will be at next Mondays Council Meeting. Do you have the balls to confront him?
Chicken? Buc buc buc buc buc ba gawk.
Like you were told. Come to us or we will come to you.
WTF

Vallejo, CA

#22 Jan 2, 2013
Do you have anything resembling a life? Jesus Christ. What a pathetic bunch of losers.
Advice for Casper wrote:
Casper,
See how easy it is to summon you up? All one needs to do is post something with your name in it.
Then never fail, POOF, Casper appears with his response.
Want to know why? No? I'll tell you any way.
It's because you are nervous and rightfully so.
You butted you diaper wearing flabby old ass into something that doesn't concern you. You made it your business and you changed your alias from "Traditional Values" to "Casper the Internet Ghost" along with the motto "VIB ghost army officer" to make sure everyone knew you were in the fray, front and center.
Then all of your assumption based posts, insisting Sam Kurshan was behind them with not one speck of proof, even though Kurshan reached out to you under his own name to tell you he wasn't involved and went as far to say he did not condone the posts. Casper you are paranoid and rightfully so, because you should be uneasy about calling someone's mate the things you have called Kurshan's. A decent kind woman who does not waste her time on Topix and never has.
You don't think you can get away with that vile behavior do you?
Of course not. Baiting you here is just for our amusement and for your torment.
You will be held accountable for the false accusations and vile, racist remarks.
If you had any guts at all, you would suggest a time and place to meet. Since you are so brave, it doesn't matter who shows up, because you have boasted how you are not afraid.
I say are piss in your pants terrified.
Don't even try to deny it and say no one will show up. You just worry about showing up. The rest will be taken care of.
One thing for sure. You will be held accountable, despite what you think.

“Here's a interesting thought..”

Since: May 12

Vallejo

#23 Jan 2, 2013
Just like he said wrote:
Just like the other person said.
You think it's Kurshan, you are a pussy and a coward that constantly over and over evades naming a time and place. Basically you are a talker of s h i t.
A paranoid delusional lunatic with a Sam fixation.
The difference between you and Kurshan is, you are in hiding. Kurshan has never hid from anyone. I know for fact he will be at next Mondays Council Meeting. Do you have the balls to confront him?
Chicken? Buc buc buc buc buc ba gawk.
Like you were told. Come to us or we will come to you.
You see, I don't need to start the dance. Sammy and you are all about who starts it first. Sammy knows that if he tosses the first punch he gets his clock cleaned and goes to jail. He trys to prod me into starting it so the reserve happens and then he can try to sue because he is broke. Thats how me makes his living, sponging off others or suing. Sammy and his minions want to play the game, they going to pay the piper. For the record, I will be at the next council meeting alsoso have fun figuring out who I am.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Pablo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Another Scathing Report About Vallejo High School 3 min Piaget 22
Bedbug infestation at Concord apartment buildin... (Oct '13) 34 min Black Jack 10
Pearsall wastes time dogging Kurshan while DUI ... 1 hr high hard one 8
Record low voter turnout looms in California 1 hr Brett Weir 4
More misleading statements about MITA from the ... 2 hr Duh 5
New old Vallejo Bookstore opens 2 hr Duh 6
Reflect on the good times in Vallejo past & pre... (Oct '08) 2 hr Bootyful 948

San Pablo News Video

San Pablo Dating
Find my Match

San Pablo Jobs

San Pablo People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

San Pablo News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in San Pablo

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]