Kurshan Arrested for Threats

Posted in the San Pablo Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Spamtard Lives

Fremont, CA

#1 Nov 26, 2012
On 2/4/87 Sam Kurshan was arrested for making threats 3 times (not once) for "aggravated harassment". In each letter fatso threatened a woman neighbor with harm and each letter included the phrase "You're going to spend some time in the hospital".

It seems like the perennial city council candidate has not learned his lesson by his actions on these blogs
Sam has No Brain

Daly City, CA

#2 Nov 26, 2012
Wow sam- you actually signed each of those threats according to the court transcripts. and then you wasted the taxpayers money by having a jury til and using a court appointed freebie attorney
wow man

San Francisco, CA

#3 Nov 26, 2012
Wow man like you're really obsessed with Sam man.
Digging up s h i t from 25 years ago, really man.
Like get a f u c k i n g life already man.

“Here's a interesting thought..”

Since: May 12

Vallejo

#4 Nov 26, 2012
wow man wrote:
Wow man like you're really obsessed with Sam man.
Digging up s h i t from 25 years ago, really man.
Like get a f u c k i n g life already man.
More shite dug up on the tubster. Love it. So do you deny these charges Sammy?
talk is cheeeeeep

Vallejo, CA

#5 Nov 26, 2012
Sam has a wonderful and large scrotom sack. It keeps perfect company with his flawless circumcision. NICE.
picture of Casper

San Francisco, CA

#6 Nov 26, 2012
hate them both

Vallejo, CA

#7 Nov 26, 2012
picture of Casper wrote:
http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q =tbn:ANd9GcRPXw7sru6mBr-ls0eD4 bUh8pYvTw5fFGor0vMmEULvdd2kSQr lnQ
Sam
I didnt realise how much you have deteriorated since the Tribe voted you off at the Fairgrounds meeting
hate them both

Vallejo, CA

#9 Nov 27, 2012
Sam Kurshan wrote:
At least I had the balls to signs name to the threats unlike you annomous cowards.
Yes Sam
You have also had several restraining orders against you. Seems your not the brightest bulb in town
Sign Your Threats

Napa, CA

#10 Nov 27, 2012
How about an apology to your victim Sam? Must we raise these threats/arrests at public meetings where you spout off
mockingbird

Vallejo, CA

#11 Nov 27, 2012
considering the duplicity and insincerity of sammy's apologies, why would anyone want one?
wendy

San Jose, CA

#12 Nov 27, 2012
So spamloaf sighned the threats hhahhhahahahahh
how pricless he is even an incompetent criminal
drink the koolaid will ya .
home boy

Vallejo, CA

#14 Nov 27, 2012
Sign Your Threats wrote:
<quoted text>
If he signs it they could sue him for breach of contract and take away his gym membership
bioya!
knockin on your back door

Vallejo, CA

#16 Nov 27, 2012
is the d.a. still investigating him for perjury?
haw, haw, hawwwwww!

Vallejo

#18 Nov 28, 2012
Sam is an idiot wrote:
<quoted text>
Sam is going to use the insanity defense
Well that will be a slam dunk.
tictoc the perp will walk

Vallejo, CA

#19 Nov 28, 2012
Casper the internet ghost wrote:
<quoted text> Well that will be a slam dunk.
lol, monday your boy heads back into court! "yer honor, i forgot i was too high to drive!"
TheHammerofTruth

Walnut Creek, CA

#20 Nov 29, 2012
when is Sam the toilet lickers next court date again?
TheHammer of BullCrap

San Francisco, CA

#21 Nov 29, 2012
Sam has no court date. You sure talk a lot of s h i t about a person you never met and don't know as well about his significant other. Good thing you have a sheet to hide behind because you would be in danger if you said those things in reality.

Vallejo

#22 Nov 29, 2012
TheHammer of BullCrap wrote:
Sam has no court date. You sure talk a lot of s h i t about a person you never met and don't know as well about his significant other. Good thing you have a sheet to hide behind because you would be in danger if you said those things in reality.
how do you know we never met him?#1 You or Sam has no idea who I am.#2 Do you think I would just walk up to tubbo and say "Hi, Im Casper?#3 Does Sam tell you EVERYTHING? Sam you a moron, grasping at straws. It just grinds on you that you can't figure out who we are. Just remember this tubby, keep lookin over that shoulder. You never know when a ghost will pop up and say "boooooooooo".
TheHammerOfBullC rap

San Francisco, CA

#23 Nov 29, 2012
Casper, What matters is we know who you are and where you live. When we come by we'll bring the kind of diapers you wear. You will definitely need to change them after we leave. Now keep talking s h i t and see if that doesn't happen. By the way we'll be strappin'.

Keep thinking I'm Sam. When I visit you and tell you I'm the person who posted this, then you'll know for sure I'm not Sam. I'm not even white.
hate them all

Vallejo, CA

#24 Nov 29, 2012
TheHammerOfBullCrap wrote:
Casper, What matters is we know who you are and where you live. When we come by we'll bring the kind of diapers you wear. You will definitely need to change them after we leave. Now keep talking s h i t and see if that doesn't happen. By the way we'll be strappin'.
Keep thinking I'm Sam. When I visit you and tell you I'm the person who posted this, then you'll know for sure I'm not Sam. I'm not even white.
Sam SAM sam
We know your not white. You are Cheetos Orange--an ugly vile color.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Pablo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
THIZZ Nation gets busted (Apr '12) 49 min S Robinson 461
Vallejo school district receives 'Golden Bell' ... 1 hr Duh 3
pearsall arrested again for spousal abuse 2 hr NEWS FLASH 11
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 2 hr WPWW 19,383
Vallejo man allegedly tackles police, arrested 4 hr say mama 4
Bay Area prostitution ring busted by feds 9 hr Anonymous 1
Outside spending in California state elections ... 9 hr Anonymous 1

San Pablo News Video

San Pablo Dating
Find my Match