People vs. Anthony Joseph Pearsall
hate them all

Vallejo, CA

#21 Dec 3, 2012
hate them all wrote:
aww, poor baby will have to spend some of his ten grand a month to pay his debts?
SamAre you jealous since you are on welfare and "homeless"?

“Here's a interesting thought..”

Since: May 12

Vallejo

#22 Dec 5, 2012
Little birdie told me that Tony's attorneys are working the case pro-bono for him. Thats what friends do for friends Sam. I know its a alien concept for you since you have no friends. Tony is going to skate and thei isn't a dang thing you can do about it fatboy. Bet that just grates on you, lol.
hate them all

Vallejo, CA

#23 Dec 5, 2012
his attorney group has already made a ton off him with all his divorces. he is not going to "skate" on this.
hate them all

Vallejo, CA

#24 Dec 5, 2012
hate them all wrote:
his attorney group has already made a ton off him with all his divorces. he is not going to "skate" on this.
sam
A little jealous that anyone has friends?
Yo MAMA Sucker

Vallejo, CA

#25 Dec 6, 2012
Casper the internet ghost wrote:
Little birdie told me that Tony's attorneys are working the case pro-bono for him. Thats what friends do for friends Sam. I know its a alien concept for you since you have no friends. Tony is going to skate and thei isn't a dang thing you can do about it fatboy. Bet that just grates on you, lol.
There you go again...tipping your hand that you are either Tony...Kathy...\aty...Marc...o r Stephanie....( BTW Stepahanie...you shouldn't be calling the kettle "black!" You know what I mean "Chunky Monkey!")
cant you see their misery

United States

#26 Dec 6, 2012
Even a moron would be able to see that these people are besides themselves with misery and need Kurshan as a scapegoat. Meanwhile Kurshan is laughing. Thes people are meaningless, have no lives and spend all their time here.

Fact is, Kurshan is one person, VIB is a group (not just a website as these morons love to state), VIB is hated as a group, its politicians are biting the dust every time you turn around, VIB, Garman and company know that they are ineffective and their influence is practically all dried up.

Kurshan, is a person no one really knows about, best example is Garman's saying he is under investigation by the DA. This turned out to be 100% false.

Now you have the handful of nut cases who will still go after Kurshan, but they are as insignificant as fuzz on a peach. Over the hill old men and women, sexually frustrated and lonely, they find the same artificial sense of belonging here as they do by identifying with the bigger group of outcasts run by Garman.

Bu back to the topic Pearsall. A bum, a low life who once for a very short time did a public service until he learned how to manipulate and hustle to benefit himself. No lawyer will be able to buy Tony out of trouble, he has made too many enemies over the years and this is his payback.

Kurshan will live on, Pearsall is finished and the losers here need to get lives, or get new writers because nothing new is being said here, just a junior high school level exchange of bad mouthing.
Whitey McKrackin

United States

#27 Dec 6, 2012
Yo MAMA Sucker wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go again...tipping your hand that you are either Tony...Kathy...\aty...Marc...o r Stephanie....( BTW Stepahanie...you shouldn't be calling the kettle "black!" You know what I mean "Chunky Monkey!")
Hahaha... any other names you want to add to the "I know its you" list? Sitting there in your Spiderman underoos thinking you're smarter then a tree full of owls, Goofball
whats your point Whitey

United States

#28 Dec 6, 2012
Whats your point Whitey?

This gives you more pleasure than masturbation? Obviously you aren't getting any, or you wouldn't spend your time here bullying people.

It couldn't be for friendship or acceptance or you wouldn't us an alias. It's solely for your own ego gratification.

Big bad internet bully Whitey, pussy and coward in reality, loner, no woman, no one but his fellow losers here.

Ha ha ha ha ha.
anon

Benicia, CA

#29 Dec 6, 2012
Casper the internet ghost wrote:
You get what you pay for

“Here's a interesting thought..”

Since: May 12

Vallejo

#30 Dec 7, 2012
Yo MAMA Sucker wrote:
<quoted text>
Man I'm in really good company. Si what happen to me being Dave Casper? DuHrick, why don't you just stop before you hurt yourself. You don't scare or intimidate me and you can't shut me up. So do you huff that paint in front of the kids or do you try to hide it from them?
Look in the mirror Casper

United States

#31 Dec 7, 2012
We wont scare you old man. It'll be too quick for you to react. Keep talking smack. It will be over soon.
York

United States

#32 Dec 7, 2012
cant you see their misery wrote:
Even a moron would be able to see that these people are besides themselves with misery and need Kurshan as a scapegoat. Meanwhile Kurshan is laughing. Thes people are meaningless, have no lives and spend all their time here.
Fact is, Kurshan is one person, VIB is a group (not just a website as these morons love to state), VIB is hated as a group, its politicians are biting the dust every time you turn around, VIB, Garman and company know that they are ineffective and their influence is practically all dried up.
Kurshan, is a person no one really knows about, best example is Garman's saying he is under investigation by the DA. This turned out to be 100% false.
Now you have the handful of nut cases who will still go after Kurshan, but they are as insignificant as fuzz on a peach. Over the hill old men and women, sexually frustrated and lonely, they find the same artificial sense of belonging here as they do by identifying with the bigger group of outcasts run by Garman.
Bu back to the topic Pearsall. A bum, a low life who once for a very short time did a public service until he learned how to manipulate and hustle to benefit himself. No lawyer will be able to buy Tony out of trouble, he has made too many enemies over the years and this is his payback.
Kurshan will live on, Pearsall is finished and the losers here need to get lives, or get new writers because nothing new is being said here, just a junior high school level exchange of bad mouthing.
Anyone can see you have no life. You spend waaaaaay too much time griping about someone else in a city you no longer live. Seek therapy.
York

United States

#33 Dec 7, 2012
Look in the mirror Casper wrote:
We wont scare you old man. It'll be too quick for you to react. Keep talking smack. It will be over soon.

Have another drink, quacker. You are as pathetic as the crap you paint over. Ahahahahahaha!
YO Mama

Vallejo, CA

#34 Dec 12, 2012
Anonymous wrote:
Sam, what designer dress was Gomes wearing?
Who all were at the pre-trial conference?
Inquiring minds want to know..
That is so simple... Gomes wears rags! Not a single designer dress in sight!....ever!!
hate them all

Vallejo, CA

#35 Dec 12, 2012
YO Mama wrote:
<quoted text>
That is so simple... Gomes wears rags! Not a single designer dress in sight!....ever!!
Sam
After the way you looked at the Fairgrounds meeting you should be ashamed of yourself for having the gual to criticise anyone about the way they dress.
eat at the Y

South San Francisco, CA

#37 Dec 13, 2012
YO Mama wrote:
<quoted text>
when she wears her white pants her camel toe just "jumps" out and says "helllloooww". And I like it.
priceless

Vallejo, CA

#38 Dec 13, 2012
i loved gomes' reaction to hannigan taking the seat between her and brown after throwing sampayan out of it.
Look in the mirror Gomes

United States

#39 Dec 13, 2012
She wears rags because she's permanently on the rag!
hate them all

Vallejo, CA

#40 Dec 13, 2012
gomes asking for drug testing of police officers will do wonders for recruiting. she looks forward to the chief's staffing and recruiting plan because the city has failed to produce qualified officer candidates in this hostile environment fanned by assholes like gomes. hint: we will have to pay BIG hiring bonuses. we will get laterals on the tail ends of their careers that will be able to spike their pensions with overtime.
glad joe got an extra 27k to deal with these freaks.
alun le dunce

Vallejo, CA

#41 Dec 13, 2012
lol, so now gomes is saying vpd is "grossly understaffed"? seems i recall when chief nichelini was citing same, he was referred to as a whiner.
she still thinks paying less will get more responses to recruiting? nuts!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Pablo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Joey Carrizales: Homeless victimized again 55 min Libbyiris562 19
School Board Meeting - May 3 58 min Yeah Its Inyo 9
Kay Flavell: South Vallejo as Cinderella 1 hr I Got Your Boot 34
News Doctor heads to court after online sex sting (Nov '06) 1 hr Voyeur 17,481
News UC Berkeley Named 'America's Best Value College... 2 hr Trump 2020 2
Vallejo City Council takes steps to raise water... 3 hr Moms Right 4
News White supremacist caught on video sucker-punchi... 5 hr islamophobe 7

San Pablo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance