Support Our Police Rally Sat. 2/9 at ...
uts

Vallejo, CA

#21 Feb 1, 2013
Been saying it for a while now..

SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL COPS.

We will be there.
uts

Vallejo, CA

#22 Feb 1, 2013
Wanglow wrote:
The ten people who show up for this stale fruitcake's "rally" will probably have their houses robbed while they're away "supporting" the Police.
Cousin you ought to step it up on this one. Just saying.
Put Out to Pasture

Vallejo, CA

#23 Feb 1, 2013
uts wrote:
<quoted text>Cousin you ought to step it up on this one. Just saying.
What an idiot. Darden is known as a thug and now you want to praise him.

Up the Sammie
Vallejo ISP is Gomes

United States

#24 Feb 1, 2013
Stephanie, you are known as the most cold hearted cop hating b i t c h in Vallejo history. Along with your disgraced former rat cop husband Tony, you are responsible for all the tearing down and bashing of the Vallejo police for the past seven years.
Sam shut up

Vallejo, CA

#26 Feb 1, 2013
Vallejo ISP is Gomes wrote:
Stephanie, you are known as the most cold hearted cop hating b i t c h in Vallejo history. Along with your disgraced former rat cop husband Tony, you are responsible for all the tearing down and bashing of the Vallejo police for the past seven years.
Sammie
That Corte Madre ISP doesnt fool anyone. As soon as they read your vile post they know its you.
Vallejo ISP is Gomes

Vallejo, CA

#27 Feb 1, 2013
Nah, I'm ova heeyah Stephie, ya cop hating beotch.

“Here's a interesting thought..”

Since: May 12

Vallejo

#28 Feb 1, 2013
No Im over here using Tony's aliase Casper. But I don't hate the cops, I hate Sam.
Never Mind

San Leandro, CA

#30 Feb 1, 2013
I thought this was a good idea until I ssw who was planning this. Being there would be just sd bad as being at the protest. Same old lines and personal agendas. No thanks.

Vallejo

#31 Feb 1, 2013
your support is needed wrote:
F@#k Gomes.
I think I will. She's so f$#kin hot! You just wish you could do her you pervert.
BIOYA

Vallejo, CA

#32 Feb 1, 2013
Good, stay home, bye.

Vallejo

#33 Feb 2, 2013
BIOYA wrote:
Good, stay home, bye.
Whats the matter Sambo, you jelous I'm tapping what you can't? Really to bad I'm not Tony though and just wishin I could tap Gomes. She is sizzling hot fatboy, unlike that buffalo you call a gf.
Scum

Vacaville, CA

#34 Feb 2, 2013
darden should be kicked off the force!
tony the pill popper

Vallejo, CA

#35 Feb 2, 2013
Casper the internet ghost wrote:
<quoted text>Whats the matter Sambo, you jelous I'm tapping what you can't? Really to bad I'm not Tony though and just wishin I could tap Gomes. She is sizzling hot fatboy, unlike that buffalo you call a gf.
stop with the "gomes is hot" crap. she is far from hot. of course if you are a desperate old man, i suppose you would consider her hot.
Bald Fat Man in a Hula

Vallejo, CA

#36 Feb 2, 2013
tony the pill popper wrote:
<quoted text>stop with the "gomes is hot" crap. she is far from hot. of course if you are a desperate old man, i suppose you would consider her hot.
sammie IS a desperate old fat man.

(t)urd enragement!

Vallejo

#37 Feb 2, 2013
tony the pill popper wrote:
<quoted text>stop with the "gomes is hot" crap. she is far from hot. of course if you are a desperate old man, i suppose you would consider her hot.
She's hotter then any woman you have ever had in 2 lifetimes including your sister, you incestuous ape.
Wanglow

San Francisco, CA

#38 Feb 2, 2013
Why am I thinking of rotting fish..........
Sam stopusing WanglowName

Vallejo, CA

#39 Feb 2, 2013
Wanglow wrote:
Why am I thinking of rotting fish..........
Sam
Nice try but Wanglow doesnt have a Corte Madra ISP.

I assume the rotting fish is the smell of your clothing Sam.
high noon

Vallejo, CA

#40 Feb 2, 2013
Naw its the dumpster behind Selecta. LOL!
honey i crashed the car

Vallejo, CA

#41 Feb 2, 2013
haha, this guy has pulled another situational jiu-jitsu on the vibsters. he will most likely invite the council, who could be against supporting the police?
brilliant, absolutely brilliant.
Ya Daddy Now

Vallejo, CA

#42 Feb 2, 2013
He could send each member an email, and express the responses or non-responses next speaking engagement.
All 7 should show up to support their Police Department. Excellent chess move by Kurshan.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Pablo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 28 min see the truth 20,314
Vallejo councilwoman to host soccer clinic for ... 1 hr sam next door 20
Vallejo rents are high, but comparatively low f... 6 hr raise the rent 2
Trump as Messiah? Cannot Lose! 6 hr Toona 3
Protect Trump; New Tax Imposed 6 hr Savoir Faire 1
News Some CA voters realize ballots don't list presi... 8 hr Oh No You Di-nt 1
Shipment fo Gonads Sinks Off Coast 11 hr rossini rollo 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

San Pablo Mortgages