Plane Crashes Into South Bay Truck We...

Plane Crashes Into South Bay Truck Weigh Station

There are 4 comments on the NBC 11 San Francisco Bay Area story from Aug 20, 2008, titled Plane Crashes Into South Bay Truck Weigh Station. In it, NBC 11 San Francisco Bay Area reports that:

A small plane crashed into a truck weigh station of Highway 101 in San Martin on Wednesday evening.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC 11 San Francisco Bay Area.

Christina

United States

#1 Aug 20, 2008
It was extremely surreal to see the tail of the plane sticking out of the CHP office. I was heading South on 101 when all of a sudden 2 fire trucks drove by. then another, and another. Traffic was backed up and all people could do was stare. It was really scary. There was no sign of death, just a big commotion.
Ann Bondy

AOL

#2 Aug 21, 2008
I knew a pilot from Reid Hillview that flew this plane. He was a pilot for Angel Flight West and flew patients to and from their chemo treatments, plus flew burned victims. I hope the pilot who died in this crash did not have the initials of M.S. I flew with him one time. He was good pilot.
idgaf

Washington, DC

#3 Aug 21, 2008
The pilot had M.S.?? How did he fly with MS? Thats crazy talk.
Calif Girl

Menlo Park, CA

#4 Aug 21, 2008
His initials are M.S., brainiac!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Martin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Las Lomas man set for arraignment on attempted ... (Jan '10) Nov 11 taurus 38
News Man identified in deadly Watsonville wreck Nov 10 WallstApptResident 1
specialized bicycle Jammed with Injuries Oct 25 JammedTrailBike 1
specialized bicycle Jammed with Injuries Oct '17 JammedTrailBike 1
News Rural Mosque or Trojan Horse? (Mar '16) Mar '16 Dawn of Reality 9
Where be the mosque? (Mar '16) Mar '16 sam ritchey 1
News Watsonville pilots drill for disaster response (Oct '14) Oct '14 I am sorry 1

San Martin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

San Martin Mortgages