Cow and sheep schemer convicted of fe...

Cow and sheep schemer convicted of felony grand theft, forgery

There are 1 comment on the Times story from Mar 24, 2009, titled Cow and sheep schemer convicted of felony grand theft, forgery. In it, Times reports that:

A San Martin dairy farmer was convicted of several counts of felony grand theft and felony forgery after acting as the go-between in several bogus sales of cows, sheep and farming equipment over a three-year period, according to the district attorney's office.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times.

SmarterthanYou

Morgan Hill, CA

#1 May 13, 2009
This article is complete BS and one sided. Why don't they print the defense side of the loan shark investors. This article doesn't even say what really happened. I really don't appreciate media reports like this one. Where does it come from the twisted DA? or the Twisted Norris who has done all of his contracts illegally in the first place. Karma is after this loan shark investor.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Martin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Silent yogi has lead mountain community tucked ... (Jul '08) 8 hr Radha 46
what ever happend to Rene Medina (Feb '14) Aug 2 treehouse 3
Landscape Construction Supervisor Jul '16 John David 1
My phone was stolen in Watsonville Jul '16 Anonymous 1
News Watsonville takes measures to protect public an... Jul '16 Simple blue 1
News Rural Mosque or Trojan Horse? Mar '16 Dawn of Reality 9
Where be the mosque? Mar '16 sam ritchey 1

San Martin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance