I live on a 3 acre lot in San Martin and the end of small, private road relatively close to San Martin Ave (east of 101). I noticed a burgundy late model mini-van (less than 10yrs old) parked on our property around 3:30PM, but it was obscured by our RV. I decided to walk up to it, with a camera in my pocket to take a picture of it and the license plate, but when I approached and made it around the RV, the driver (Caucasian female, brown hair, mid-20s to mid-30s) and front passenger (Hispanic male, dark short hair, mid-20s to mid-30s) spotted me, started the vehicle without hesitation and sped off. I made no effort to surprise them, so aside from being on private property, their abrupt behavior was suspicious. There was a third passenger, a Caucasian or Hispanic male, mid-20s to mid-30s, in the middle seat.
Unfortunately, I didn't get the opportunity to take the camera out of the case in time and failed to get the make/model of the car or the State of the license place. I believe that the license place was 562 XYE and that it was from out of state.
Has anyone seen this van parked on their private property? Has anyone experienced similar suspicious behavior in San Martin recently? Is there a better forum for this sort of information?

Thanks in advance,
Dave